Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Ask A Guy  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 melaniee9999
Msg: 23
Read, but not deleted... Interested?Page 3 of 3    (1, 2, 3)
Answer : When to contact again...........when Hell freezes over
You are on the back burner if on any burner at all.
How many men that you were interested in did you do that to?
That is your answer.......
Delete him...........today and spend your time constructively looking for Mr. Right.
You will have to kiss a lot of frogs before you meet your prince or you can simply delete the frogs instead........Good Luck
 sunflower525
Msg: 24
view profile
History
Read, but not deleted... Interested?
Posted: 8/19/2008 10:44:16 PM
Here's the problem. I find that if I take the time to explain to someone why we're not a match (e.g "you live 400 miles away"), I frequently get back arguments which downplay my reason ("love conquers all"), along with some ploy to "give it a chance". And if I then explain that giving something a chance requires time and effort- which, in this case are difficult to muster, I get back an insult about "that's why you;re still single"
So I don't know if it's really worthwhile to respond at all if I'm not interested.
Show ALL Forums  > Ask A Guy  >