Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 jaguar0163
Msg: 49
How Do You Men Feel About the Pouch??Page 2 of 6    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6)
I have dated women that have had the pouch and I have never really thought about it, I find it kind of sexy!! Lets face it by the time you get to that point with a woman it is pretty much because you are attracted to her in so many ways that body flaws are not an issue.
 jaguar0163
Msg: 50
How Do You Men Feel About the Pouch??
Posted: 2/16/2008 11:11:19 PM
Lorimac your so hott !!! you can bring your pouch over here anytime sexy!!!
 ~LoriMac~
Msg: 51
Posted: 2/17/2008 10:16:22 AM
Jaquar....lol...thank you.
 Leeanne
Msg: 52
view profile
History
Posted: 2/17/2008 10:31:38 AM
I am so glad that I have always been accepted for being me - based on my merit and not my body. I have had some awesome men in my life - who would never consider allowing the natural creation that is a woman - affect their acceptance of who I was. I guess accepting myself has helped!
 junipermoon
Msg: 55
view profile
History
Posted: 2/17/2008 4:47:10 PM
sorry...no pouch here. in fact, sometimes, my abs actually concave.

does it really matter?
 Jason402
Msg: 56
Posted: 2/17/2008 4:57:37 PM
Don't worry about what others think.It's what you think that counts.So if your pouch bugs you do something about it. Diet and exercize will do it.

When I was 30 I was pretty vain and thin and had a full thick head of hair. Now I'm 64 have a pot belly and bald. I would like to lose the belly but not enough to diet or exercize, so I accept it. That's my choice. If I was 30 I would pay the price to feel better about myself.
 ~LoriMac~
Msg: 63
Posted: 2/18/2008 12:24:27 PM
hmmm reading this I am wondering if we are talking about chubby tummies or the loose skin.

I was thinking the loose skin lots of women end up with through no fault of their own after having kids.
I think the nude "model" was chubby and had a lil gut going...she can lose that....its not the same as the loose skin you get for sacrificing to have kids. You cant get rid of that with a better diet or crunches...

compare that chick to this...

http://img244.imageshack.us/img244/9606/abdominoplastysj9.jpg

That is what I was thinking of when I said pouch. Or varying degrees of that. Chubby 20 something yr olds is not what i meant lol
 Altara
Msg: 65
view profile
History
Posted: 2/18/2008 2:21:59 PM
When I weighed 110 lbs (before pregnancy) I had a pouch. And I still do.

Noone ever complained. Lucky them :D
 Fry Lock
Msg: 75
view profile
History
Posted: 2/19/2008 7:43:58 AM
What's a FUPA? Farting Under Pelicans Asses?

Bunny
 Miss W
Msg: 77
Posted: 2/19/2008 12:28:55 PM
Last year I had one because of some health issues. The issues have since been resolved and I now have much less of one. Before becoming judgmental, it may help to be understanding. It would also be quite handy to have one that actually carried something.
 gtomustang
Msg: 78
Paunch and John
Posted: 2/19/2008 12:29:44 PM
If you've gotten that far to see it...who's gonna pull a U-turn?

Besides, if she's on her back, it all spreads out...like breasts that turn into pancakes with a lil' pat o' butter on 'em...
 chrylann
Msg: 80
view profile
History
Posted: 2/23/2008 11:35:20 AM
I am very healthy, rarely even get a cold. I was in good physical shape when I got pregnant and I exercised while pregnant. I have not the first stretch mark and I attribute that to not gaining too much weight during pregnancy because I exercised.
 missbehavingkristi
Msg: 83
Posted: 2/23/2008 2:49:26 PM
I have to disagree Not all women have them,i have 3 kids my last by c-section and my tummy is flat and i didnt pay for it..I did gain weigh35 lbs but i worked to get it off,i think we can make excuse,or give reason for weight gain or being unfit..my best friend has had 2 kids by c-section and she models..

I personally think it is in your build,structure,family,eating,exercising how much time you spend on taking care of yourself..

I know surgeries causes scare,,but lack of discipline causes fat.. being a RN for 6 years its proven,we just are to busy to take care of us,,eat like we should,,life is all fast paced and drive thru..
 musicianfriend
Msg: 89
view profile
History
Posted: 2/24/2008 9:31:35 AM
The "paunch" is perfect for the butt man.

A butt in the front and a butt in the back!!!

Its a joke! Did you get the "paunch" line?

I have a sort of paunch along with my small waist and voluptous sexy breasts and curvy hips. I think it adds to my very curvy figure and my boyfriend thinks I am the most sexy girl ever! I am a woman! thats the way it is for my body type. Not ashamed at all!

Sexy is also a state of mind.
 ponytailoftx
Msg: 90
view profile
History
Posted: 2/24/2008 5:50:07 PM
^^^^^^ LMAO at the "butt in front and back"!

I am the victim of childbirth gone so wrong! The scare goes up and down and all around! When my daughter was the bright age of 4 she saw me naked and asked, "mommy, why do you have two butts?"!

Sigh ... I've considered a mid-life crisis tatoo resembling a pirate treasure map where we use the stretch marks to wind around until finding the "hidden" treasure! So far though, not drunk enuf yet to go there!

Heaven help me ... I saw this topic and had to stop in!

I'm about to enter singledom at the ripe old age of 45 and so scared. Paunch ... pouch ... wtf ever it is ... I hate it!

I wonder if there is even someone out there somewhere who will like me enough for me to worry about him seeing it! Giggles!

Y'all are too funny!
 scoutniagara
Msg: 92
view profile
History
Posted: 2/24/2008 6:13:07 PM
I don't care about "the Pouch". I like athletic women, so that limits its size, but looks are only part of the total package. Is there a brain attached to it?
 buffycatt
Msg: 93
Posted: 2/25/2008 10:49:16 PM
Well good God!! Make up your mind taogca. Either you like it or you don't
 catman40
Msg: 99
Posted: 2/28/2008 11:25:37 AM
your pouch is a way to tell us your battle scars . NO man should feel ashamed for it .
 iplmyyr
Msg: 100
Posted: 2/28/2008 12:50:24 PM
A 'pouch' never bothered me. My first g/f and first 'lover' were larger girls and it never bothered me. I have dated all types and sizes of women and they came in all sizes and shapes. The only thing that ever bothered me about any of them waas haow they viewed themselves.
Nothing is a bigger turn-off than a woman who is uncomfortable with her own body and too afraid to let her lovers see it.

I had a g/f that was about 240 lb and didn't care less what others thought of it. I also had a g/f who was 5'7" and 140 lb, who wouldn't let me see her in the light even after 2 yrs of dating.

Ladies...... take what you've got and run with it. If a guy makes Any comment about it, get rid of him immediately. Life is too short to worry about what others think. As long as you're healthy and enjoy sex, don't worry about it.
 dlr1970
Msg: 101
Posted: 2/28/2008 5:35:20 PM
You mean a gunt??? Urban dictionary explains it very well.
 Masked_Hero
Msg: 102
Posted: 2/28/2008 10:45:05 PM
LOL I just like look'n at it... I see ladies in the store with their tight Jeans on and the Pouch just try'n to bust out like a jail break.. The best ones though are when its so big that a woman looks like she has two sets of Breast... Umm yeah something should be done about that.
 TheLimey
Msg: 105
view profile
History
Posted: 3/3/2008 5:53:29 AM

Men have potbellies, women don't. A potbelly is basically when men carry their fat around their middle. I guess women could do that, but what we are talking about is more when women don't lose the baby pooching out area. At least, I think so. *shrug* could be wrong.

Women have 'muffin tops' :)
 stevenjb
Msg: 106
Posted: 3/3/2008 11:01:32 AM
I have no problem with the paunch, if she is comfortable with the paunch then so am I :) I am an open minded person who accepts a woman as she is, if she wishes to lose the paunch then I will support her in her effforts :) She should not change for me unless she chooses to change, I will NEVER ask her to change for me. I will love her and her paunch if that is what she chooses
 firedogmed44
Msg: 109
Posted: 3/3/2008 8:40:14 PM
I don't mind a little paunch. I actually accept it as a part of a mature woman's physique, however, there is a difference between a paunch and obesity.
 cw35
Msg: 110
view profile
History
Posted: 3/4/2008 7:57:58 PM
If a woman is in good shape and that's just her build, I could care less. Considering what models have to do to get abs, my guess would be that 90% of us probably have some fat there unless we are starving to death. I have to be pretty thin to not have one at all. Most of the models you see with abs have to be dangerously dehydrated to get them to show. I think the whole abs fad is extremely overrated and is no indication of how in shape you are.
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >