Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Missouri  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 lonelyhere4u
Msg: 27
My Pet~~~ My Baby!Page 6 of 6    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6)
OK I have several animals. I have 5 cats and 1 dog.

MAMA ( a male tabby) I got for my birthday in 1999. She looks like a tiger. She is very loving but getting a little slow.

NO NAME (female tabby)-I found her in 2003 abonded on the street in cold weather while me and my friend were walking. She followed at least 10 miles while we were walking so we decided to take her in. My friend was suppose to keep her but when the cat decided to sleep with me, my friend sent the cat home with me

MEOW MEOW (siamese female)-I got this cat unwantingly. My daughter was going to daycare and the cat was there. The daycare people were moving and couldn't take the cat with them so they offered it to me because the cat would protect my daughter and sleep with her when my daughter was at daycare.

BABY KITTY) (female tabby). This was out of NO NAME'S first litter of kittens. My daughter claimer her so we kept her.

COOBALL (stubbed tail tabby female)-When I moved to my new location the kitten was under the house. I kept it because it was cute. It is gray and white and has a stub tail.

DAISY (border collie/lab mix female) I got her 3 years ago for my daughter. I got her with the intenetions of being a thearpy dog for my daughter. My daughter has autism. Before I got the dog my daughter couldn't crawl, feed herself or help put on or take off her clothes. She has come along ways since I got this dog. I actually rescued this dog from the pound also. She was due to be put to sleep the day I got her. I didn't want a big dog but when I seen how Daisy reacted with my daughter I knew that there was no better dog. My daughter won't go to sleep or get in bed without the dog being in bed with her.

I love my animals just like they are my kids. They are all spoiled and some of them know what I say when I say it to them. Daisy understands some sign language

THANKS ALOT FOR STARTING THIS THREAD....................
 Cre8
Msg: 31
My Pet~~~ My Baby!
Posted: 2/24/2008 3:32:37 PM
I dusted the Urn today
 ROSETTA1963
Msg: 77
HELP PLEASE
Posted: 4/15/2008 6:32:22 AM
I NEED TO FIND A HOME FOR MY 2 ST BENARDS-4YRS OLD, HAD A HOME BUT MY DOGS DONT LIKE LITTLE KIDS, SO IM LOOKING FOR ANOTHER HOME.
IF ANYONE CAN HELP PLEASE LET ME KNOW, TY
 ROSETTA1963
Msg: 81
HELP PLEASE
Posted: 4/18/2008 11:19:28 AM
my dogs are better with teenager and older kids, my gf has little kids and it isnt a good match. ty for the info i have tried most places was told no room at the moment.
still looking
 juleekh
Msg: 83
My Pet~~~ My Baby!
Posted: 6/4/2008 5:40:12 PM
Where is Wentzville? I live in an apt and have two little weiner dogs too. I need to get them out and walk! Far from KC? I've always had bigger dogs. These are the first two little ones I've had and the little farts keep me laughing all the time! They have such a sense of humor! Yes, sometimes I think they are little bitty humans stuck in long bodied, short legged, droopy ear animal bodies! Right now, Jack, my 8 month old, is running around chasing a fly and barking at it, while George, my 2 year old, is looking at Jack like he's lost his friggin mind!
Show ALL Forums  > Missouri  >