Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Ask A Guy  > if a woman is too hot      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 wizardofossington
Msg: 24
if a woman is too hotPage 3 of 6    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6)
Oh yes I forgot...."Eye contact", "Share a smile", and then use the fire extinguisher to put her out.
 pandabollocks3000
Msg: 25
if a woman is too hot
Posted: 2/13/2008 6:52:38 PM
Surely too hot girls aren't too hot all the time. If I saw her at home painting the kitchen ceiling in some old shorts and a tee, I would have no problem offering to hold the ladder.
 Captain Incognito
Msg: 26
view profile
History
if a woman is too hot
Posted: 2/14/2008 10:26:50 AM
I would. Maybe one of two things will happen. It will show her I have the confidence you approach her, or, shake her a little out of her high horse to think that a guy that "looks like that" would approach her, something must be slipping in her facade"

Thing I have found with the "too hot" woman is that either she's so in to herself making herself look good, she doesn't have any other redeeming qualities, or, because so many men are intimidated by her looks (think they wouldn't have a chance), she's actually lonely for someone not in to her for her looks.
 Ravenstar66
Msg: 27
view profile
History
if a woman is too hot
Posted: 2/14/2008 12:16:50 PM
If a woman was TOO HOT couldn't we just throw her in a fountain or something?

That might help
 djrichpowers
Msg: 28
if a woman is too hot
Posted: 2/14/2008 4:10:06 PM
No such thing as a woman that's too hot.
 wizardofossington
Msg: 29
if a woman is too hot
Posted: 2/14/2008 5:43:08 PM
Can there be such thing as a girl being too cold? How about too warm? Or too luke warm?

I don't know let's decide....People what do you think?
 junipermoon
Msg: 30
view profile
History
if a woman is too hot
Posted: 2/14/2008 7:13:52 PM
every time someone asks a question concerning whether or not they are 'too fill-in-the-blank' for approachability, i have to wonder what flaw they deny in themselves.

'oh...i must be too independent.'

'oh...i must be too smart.'

'oh...i must be too strong.'

y'know what? strength, intelligence, independence and beauty all qualify as traits men actually like!

therefore, if someone doesn't seem to attract the men she feels she should, maybe...just maybe, the woman should take a good, hard look at herself. just might be a chance that the men you feel you should attract have their own ideas about what they consider 'hot.' and for this reason, and no other, they hesitate to approach you.
 quietcowboy
Msg: 31
view profile
History
if a woman is too hot
Posted: 2/14/2008 7:18:07 PM
Maybe, some days I definitely would and there are some days I can't even talk to myself.
 ExplosiveSheep
Msg: 32
if a woman is too hot
Posted: 2/14/2008 11:36:22 PM
I probably wouldn't. I'm quite content to stick to within my own league... most of the time. Everyone now and then I venture outside the safe zone and it's never gone well yet, usually they just plain aren't interested haha.
 gollfrr22
Msg: 33
if a woman is too hot
Posted: 3/9/2008 12:42:37 PM
Explain , what is to hot,,,not sure what that means. All comes down to confidence in yourself, right.
 flyingiguana
Msg: 34
view profile
History
if a woman is too hot
Posted: 3/9/2008 12:48:07 PM

would you approach her?

i'd squirt her with some cold water first to cool her down
 jldude
Msg: 35
if a woman is too hot
Posted: 3/9/2008 12:55:19 PM
I certianly would never expect to be desired by her, but she might be a fun friend so I'd probably try to introduce myself in a friendly manner.
 FlightLevel230
Msg: 36
if a woman is too hot
Posted: 3/9/2008 1:28:25 PM

I know that she's going to say no just like any other woman would. At least I can expect if from her.

Same here. If i'm going to crash, i atleast try the eject button once..
 SeraphimShadow
Msg: 37
view profile
History
if a woman is too hot
Posted: 3/17/2008 2:04:23 AM
I admit sometimes I lack the confidence to do so but i'm pretty friendly and bold so it depends on my mood and the situation we are in. If I sense they are approachable I will but sometimes you get a vibe that their walls are up and that they automatically expect you to be a creep. Sometimes however i'll luck out and find someone who wants to talk to you. Yeah talking to someone hot isnt my problem. Getting their numbers, asking them out thats a different thing all together. Although I had someone hot approach me once, that totally through me off, lol.
 WildCats35
Msg: 38
if a woman is too hot
Posted: 3/19/2008 2:53:07 PM
No... I can usually tell when someone is "out of my leage". LOL
Mind you I have always been shy when it comes to approaching any woman I find myself attracted to.
 Damienevil
Msg: 39
if a woman is too hot
Posted: 5/5/2008 9:53:57 AM
Honestly what would be the point I would rather not have to worry about 10 billion other guys out there hitting on her every time we are apart eventually temptation will catch up to them this is the law of averages.
 The_Man245
Msg: 40
if a woman is too hot
Posted: 5/5/2008 12:06:34 PM
It takes 'special' handling with a 'too hot woman' (I'm suggesting you are implying a 9 or 10 rating one?) She is so used to guys coming up to her, giving her the usual "you're hot, pretty, etc" or "mind if I buy you a drink, etc" stuff that you must be original to even strike a foot into the race. Be the oddball and treat her different and you may succeed
 Gangster Kitten
Msg: 41
if a woman is too hot
Posted: 5/5/2008 12:22:37 PM
Why would I even dare approach a woman who's too hot when even the women I don't find attractive reject me?

It's like trying to pilot a fighter jet when you failed flight school.
 textodd11
Msg: 42
if a woman is too hot
Posted: 5/5/2008 12:39:14 PM
I think if the idea that someone is too hot for you crosses a man's mind, then he probably has some self-esteem issues.

Like I've said before, it's easy to be rejected by a gourgeous woman but when a homely one does, ouch. So my theory has always been to only approach really hot ladies.
 textodd11
Msg: 43
if a woman is too hot
Posted: 5/7/2008 6:54:53 AM

of course i would i date models so very few women are going to be better looking than them

And yet, you're on a free dating sight claiming to be hot, rich, good looking , without a picture of yourself and looking for a woman to "cuddle" with. I'm sorry but I call BS. I'm not saying it isn't possible, but it sure looks suspicious. Looks like a fake profile for a wannabe player.
 packleader
Msg: 44
if a woman is too hot
Posted: 5/7/2008 10:46:49 AM
I admit................I have elected to join the "silliness" of such a syncategorematic statement as "too hot".......................give me a break..........,hey,but....I`m bored too.
What the heck does this mean when someone throws out the proposition that she or any other woman for that matter is "too hot"???? If anything .....it goes to show that "some" people are certainly preoccupied with the notion that ...hey look at me ....I`m un-attainable unless you also reach my "hotness" standard.I`m curious why a women would even bring this up ,unless it`s to reinforce her belief that men in general are intimidated by stikingly good looks.Of course it would be up to the man to make the determination as to such,rather than the woman.Generally speaking..I have found through my life time that either one of the sexes that had this attitude for the most part could not carry on a conversation because they did not have much between the ears..........................
 Jonathan85
Msg: 45
if a woman is too hot
Posted: 5/7/2008 10:54:43 AM
If by "hot" you mean, appears to be wearing very expensive jewelry and clothes and leaves the distinct impression that her attention span is only as long as I keep spending money on her... That sounds more like "high maintenance."

Nope. I don't go for the "Paris Hilton" type.
 Kongzilla
Msg: 46
view profile
History
if a woman is too hot
Posted: 5/7/2008 4:32:16 PM
I would not approach her. I reason that if I find a woman "hot" than so do alot of other guys with alot more to offer. There's no point in wasteing everyones' time
 SCUDRUNN3R
Msg: 47
if a woman is too hot
Posted: 6/17/2008 3:09:59 PM
Since when is a woman- "Too hot"?
Sorry but I would approah ANY woman, given that I had something decent to ask them....

Always start with a Question, or something daft that will make them think...
Just a little tip.
 Sardonis
Msg: 48
if a woman is too hot
Posted: 6/17/2008 3:12:07 PM
It's not a woman's looks.

It's her friendliness.

I was talking to a Playboy model at a club last friday night. Granted she was working an event and probably being friendly because she was "on". But I felt completely comfortable talking to her because she was looking at me in the eyes, smiling and acting social and cordial.

I guess that is the difference. A lot of hot looking women have this stonewall attitude that says leave me alone.
Show ALL Forums  > Ask A Guy  > if a woman is too hot