Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Australia  > beware the scams      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 boatbob2q
Msg: 51
view profile
History
beware the scamsPage 3 of 3    (1, 2, 3)
A few months ago,I got an Email (out of the blue)no idea WHO this woman was,but,she is from Australia (really) We emailed for more than a month,she sent me many photos,of her,and her children,and her car,with 22 inch rims (are you getting the picture yet) Her Father died,leaving her 27 million dollars (AUS) and an antique store,she couldnt get the money,until she turned 35 years of age. still sounded good (im not stupid) I knew it was coming, then she told me,that she had a ship load of antiques,for her shop,comning from the states. a week later,she told me,she didnt have the money to pay for the custom tax,and would I PLEASE loan her $8,000, she would pay me back in 1 month. I told her The bank wouldnt loan me the money,and I was broke,she went from calling me DEAR,And Boyfriend,to calling me a cheap,low life M..... F.....
 raven_sirius
Msg: 52
view profile
History
beware the scams
Posted: 1/15/2017 11:31:18 PM
I got to the point of being asked for money once. I said to her (?) I would send money if she sent me a photo of herself with today's newspaper. She got really mad at me! Yelled at me! Then disappeared.
Show ALL Forums  > Australia  > beware the scams