Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  > Plentyoffish Voice Mail and SMS Messaging System.      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 LetitiaLeGrande
Msg: 86
view profile
History
Plentyoffish Voice Mail and SMS Messaging System.Page 14 of 14    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14)
I am for the voice mechanism as that can eliminate some people right off the bat!!!
 CrookCatcher
Msg: 87
Plentyoffish Voice Mail and SMS Messaging System.
Posted: 8/16/2015 3:11:24 AM

That voice message is a POF site feature.

I got three of those back to back to back from the same psycho last month. Only the second person I've ever blocked. It was really surprising to see how it showed on the phone though....I was like wth?
 Peas_
Msg: 88
Posted: 8/17/2015 7:59:02 AM

Is it linked to those who use cells only?
I never knew we had it....is it an upgraded feature.....asking the tech people....???????.

It is a free site function once again.

That voice message is a POF site feature. Those using the mobile app can send them. It will not have any viruses or malware associated with it. There is no reason to run a scan just because you played that audio file.

Sounds like those two new app developer jobs have just re worked and instituted an old feature for phones only.
 p123a
Msg: 89
view profile
History
Posted: 9/6/2015 5:40:51 PM
Hey, the voicemail is there, I have just used it and someone got my message! He is now trying to figure out how to respond by voicemail as well...
I am using Samsung tablet not a cell phone.
 iowasingle
Msg: 90
Posted: 10/20/2016 2:38:09 PM
so if you use the dail someone's # on this site, they won't have access to your real phone number until you give it to them
 jwb0584
Msg: 91
Posted: 4/8/2017 12:46:14 AM
I was an upgraded member in my account got deleted by home this girl is there anyway I can retrieve it back
 Mz_Informed
Msg: 92
Posted: 4/8/2017 3:23:23 AM
Plea your case using your username/email associated with it to csr@pof.com.
Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  > Plentyoffish Voice Mail and SMS Messaging System.