Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Tennessee  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 softouches
Msg: 14
view profile
History
Tumbleweeds Blowing Through Tennessee?Page 8 of 8    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8)
Helloooooooooo Tennessee.........

I am going with Lakeview on her excursion to the beautiful Smokies. Haven't been there for quite a few years but I do remember how beautiful it is and how friendly everyone was even though I am a yankee. LOL. Sure hope we get to meet some of you good ole boys and gals while we are there.

We do appreciate your help.

Soft
 softouches
Msg: 18
view profile
History
Tumbleweeds Blowing Through Tennessee?
Posted: 2/22/2008 9:41:53 PM
Now thats why I love tennessee!!!!!!!!!!!! Always a friendly group of people. Hopefully we will be able to meet up with y'all..........lol. Can't wait to get out of this cold gloomy weather.

I almost did move down there once in 1985.....I'm sorry I didn't now.

really do appreciate all your help.

Keep us posted

Soft
 softouches
Msg: 30
view profile
History
Posted: 2/28/2008 9:10:31 PM
OMG....you all are just way to funny.........could have sworn you asked us to send some snow your way!!!!!!! LOL.

Please tell me that you are getting rid of all that white stuff before we get down there....it's gonna snow here again tomorrow...couple inches I think. It better not follow us down....lol

LVL is a little under the weather and we have also had a litle drama but hopefully things are getting better.

Hope all of you are well.
 maples01
Msg: 91
view profile
History
Posted: 5/8/2008 11:01:53 PM
I need to get to the Cove to look in the church grave yards for a distant relative, I found he was a preacher at the primitive baptist church. I love going through at my own pace, yet the cars behind me are tail gating and seem in a hurry to get through, why drive the loop if you're not interested in seeing anything?
 maples01
Msg: 101
view profile
History
Posted: 5/27/2008 11:35:43 PM
Oneida, I recall that place, it has a place cal Royal Blue, a place for off road enthusiast with too much money and a 4x4 that they can't wait to tear up, or leave for a short period of time until the equipment to extract it can be acquired. Yep, I'm guilty in such stupidity, but was during my 20's, I've learned better, but I have read forums where guys still go there, so it ain't quite dead yet.
Can't make anything this month, I'm spending it with my boy, would love to see some Nashville events though.
 Southern Rose
Msg: 116
Posted: 8/15/2008 10:08:56 AM
SB darling...if you want those tumbleing weeds to stay put in one place just promise to sing and play for them and I bet you'd have a big bunch gather round the old watering hole to listen to you cause you such a sweet , handsome hunk of southern gentleman
 maples01
Msg: 119
view profile
History
Posted: 8/20/2008 4:40:16 PM
Important info on tanning this summer. http://www.illwillpress.com/
 maples01
Msg: 137
view profile
History
Tumbleweeds Blowing Through Tennessee!!
Posted: 8/19/2009 11:28:57 PM
Dust bowl ain't it.
 maples01
Msg: 157
view profile
History
Posted: 11/12/2009 2:22:51 PM
No tumbleweeds here but dog hair in the mop bucket, normally I'd have swept it up but there was a spill, you never see the hair till you mop.
It's winter every few days with a slight chance of spring temperatures in between, so will it snow this year and will it wind up accumulating.

Anything fun for the weekend?
 maples01
Msg: 162
view profile
History
Posted: 12/31/2009 5:33:57 PM
Still in Seymour, visiting with family, headin back home to middle TN next week.
 maples01
Msg: 163
view profile
History
Posted: 3/18/2010 10:55:35 PM
Soon people will be spending more time outside, less inside near a pc.
Almost time for me to start wrechin on my ride, so it'll be ready for the spring runs, think I'll abandon the net a while.
 drivingwoman
Msg: 165
Posted: 3/21/2010 1:54:13 PM
Suthn Boy,

I thought of you the other day while driving to Limon, CO. The wind came up and there were tumbleweeds everywhere. Some were of a good size and I was afraid for my truck. The tumbleweeds are croping up everywhere!

Thursday was 77 degrees in Denver and on Friday morning I woke up to 2 inches of snow on the ground. What is with this "global warming?" I don't seem to find any of the warming anywhere.
Show ALL Forums  > Tennessee  >