Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > An aversion to french kissing?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Leeanne
Msg: 65
view profile
History
An aversion to french kissing?Page 4 of 4    (1, 2, 3, 4)
Truthfully french kissing is only exciting when your partner really knows how to indulge you in a sweet, gentle, unsloppy manner - with the same level of passion as you! If there is any disparity in how you connect - it can be very unsexy and undesireable. So if your partner is not into it - why bother - it really won't be of any pleasure at all!
 oldsoul
Msg: 66
An aversion to french kissing?
Posted: 10/4/2008 7:21:15 AM

I could not live without it. The soft gentle beginnings. The increase in breathing. The initial tensing of the body followed by the relaxation of submission. The matching of movements, the tracing of lips. The experimentation of dominance and submission expressed between you through your lips and tongue. The caressing. The experiencing of each other’s personal space and ever present desire to feel closer and closer together until you fell almost as one. The predictive knowing when to turn your head, to release, to return. The unspoken communication.

Man oh man...stop that will ya?

*Sigh*

OP...ehh...what he said...

JMO
 chumpkin
Msg: 67
Posted: 10/4/2008 7:44:21 AM
what is french kissing?
 phishkev
Msg: 68
view profile
History
Posted: 10/4/2008 9:12:41 AM
Hokey smokes, Bullwinkle-HUH?! WTF? Talk about missing out-what else does he have an "aversion" too??
 pandapuppy
Msg: 69
Posted: 10/4/2008 9:31:39 AM
I was told when I was 12 that I wasn't a good kisser....well, I'd love to find him now! To me, today, it is high on my list of deal breakers! You must enjoy french kissing with me...for hours & hours & hours....wrapped up in each other ...lol
WHEW getting hot in here!!
 jackster121
Msg: 70
view profile
History
Posted: 10/4/2008 9:47:11 AM
I had a girlfriend in 8th and 9th grade that wouldn't french kiss. I hated it.
On a similar note about other aversions, My ex, before we were married had this boyfriend that would not finger her. He was long gone and we were discussing past lovers and she told me this,. I asked why and he said if he had a cut on his finger it could get infected. I sat up in horor and said but he'll stick his d!ck in there. OMG
 Danzfriendchefhero
Msg: 71
Posted: 10/4/2008 11:15:09 AM
What can I say but "love it, love it, love it"!

French kissing to me is just as much foreplay as sharing oral sex with a woman.
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > An aversion to french kissing?