Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 GREAT EXPERT 900
Msg: 47
women meeting guys just to give bjPage 2 of 9    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9)
i have met alot of women just for blowjobs, they seem to love it. especially when i tell them i never had a woman make me cum orally before, they seem to love the challenge. i make sure we talk online and have the agreement to do this before we meet. what most women say is "if i like the way you kiss, i'll give you a blowjob" thats their requirement.
 GREAT EXPERT 900
Msg: 49
women meeting guys just to give bj
Posted: 2/17/2008 5:22:25 PM
i have met alot of women just for blowjobs, they seem to love it. especially when i tell them i never had a woman make me cum orally before, they seem to love the challenge. i make sure we talk online and have the agreement to do this before we meet. what most women say is "if i like the way you kiss, i'll give you a blowjob" thats their requirement.
 TIRECOLLECTOR
Msg: 50
yeah I've had probally had this experence at least 6 times
Posted: 2/17/2008 8:04:40 PM
with 6 to 12 women (no money involved here lol) but it's mostly when I'm driving and lol as I've got older I usally say no cause I can't drive worth a ..... when she's giving me a BJ probally because there's no blood in my brain.

But I've read some off your comments and there's some truth to the younger girl part, they want to keep there man happy without have sex with them, for many reasons lol.But not 100% true ,I've meet some older ones that just want to get me off all the time with out intercourse and I usually go along with it for a couple of weeks or something, some do such a good job of it it's hard to say no, when you walk in the door and in 2 secounds your pants are off lol. And yeah I've said no many times to but some can be so presistant and I'll evenually say yeah lol.And there usally better than avg looking to so lol.

I've always wanted to get a BJ while going through a drive through maybe at mc donalds or a tim hortons drive through or something lol.
 Akutenshi
Msg: 52
view profile
History
Posted: 2/17/2008 8:24:28 PM
So i guess it would be safe to call it "Fast food" ?

*ducks*
 Masked_Hero
Msg: 54
Posted: 2/17/2008 10:06:49 PM
I knew a chick that was like that when I was stationed in Germany... But she was like that because she was Muslim and it was aginst her religon to have sex before marriage.
 Seaside2010
Msg: 55
Posted: 2/18/2008 7:24:25 AM
Have met several woman who get off giving oral pleasure, and love to see how many men they can please in a day....Different strokes for different folks....
 SlingDad
Msg: 56
Posted: 2/18/2008 7:49:04 AM
I dated a Cuban chica in the 80's (Ms. Jacksonville, so I'm not telling what year) but anyway, she had a uncanny ability to get me up and stay that way for...an unreal amount of time. It was usually a precursor to more but other times she just wanted it and that was it. I was not allowed to touch her anywhere when she was in this mood.

As far as random bj...providers? They're out there, but if I'm another in a long list for that night it's as bleck as intercourse with one who pulls a train. No condom? No thanks.
 GREAT EXPERT 900
Msg: 57
Posted: 2/18/2008 8:15:15 AM
theirs alot of women that do it and actually love it. i make sure everythings arranged before i meet them. as soon as i get to their place i say "how you doing? are you ready?" her reply is "no the question is ARE YOU READY?"...lol
 WomanInProgress
Msg: 59
Posted: 2/18/2008 11:33:16 AM
Working in clubs for years, yes I have unfortunately seen a lot of drunk women do this in the parking lot on the way to my car for some bouncer, bartender, male employee or customer - and I assume it's due to the booze they drank and also for the attention. But I never got why they would need attention THAT badly.

But it wasn't like they drove to some secluded spot, gave head and then drove home, no. They were drinking and someone working there just looked good to them I guess (or they were trying to barter free drinks or get out of a future cover charge).

But my question is - where are all the men who give women oral sex for nothing and then go home?
 jf468
Msg: 61
Posted: 2/18/2008 12:09:00 PM
Excuse me if I'm mistaken, but isn't giving oral sex just as high a risk for STD's if done without a condom? So you think oral sex is safe but not intercourse? And people wonder why the rate of STD's is getting worse.

It also possible to get some diseases ( such as mononucleosis and herpes ) from kissing. But that doesn't stop people from kissing each other. I think the chances of getting STDs ( especially HIV ) is much higher from having sexual intercourse without protection than from having oral sex without protection or from kissing. Also there is obviously NO WAY a woman can get pregnant from giving oral sex. That is another reason why some women would want to give a BJ, but not want to have sexual intercourse.
 digitalfever
Msg: 62
Posted: 2/18/2008 3:00:38 PM
I guess it's like a hit and run.
 Captain Incognito
Msg: 63
view profile
History
Posted: 2/18/2008 3:06:36 PM

Personally, I'm still waiting for when I can say I'm Bi and not get stoned to death...
Say you're Gay? You're fine...
Bi? Oh you're the plague to some people...

well, you're just being greedy, wanting it all for yourself.
 6dutchman6
Msg: 65
Posted: 2/18/2008 10:49:09 PM
Dream come true or STD waiting to happen, you decide.
 mike81s
Msg: 66
Posted: 2/19/2008 4:26:41 PM
There are many women who do that. It happns mostly after hour in club parking with drunk people. Although some even set up a bj date sometime too.
 jib1976
Msg: 67
Posted: 2/19/2008 7:30:33 PM
i have had several girls offer just that..no strings attached bj's. infact i had a land lord offer it too me, she said i owed her this "service" since she wasnt charging for rent...I did not take this person up and i never thought i'd be in a "dear pent house" situation but yes...some girls just love to give bj's
 AshleeL69
Msg: 68
Posted: 2/19/2008 9:31:06 PM
its much safer but ya doin it for no purpose and not gettin anythin out of it seems weird lol

people do stupid things when they are drunk or hi though lol
 swingpup
Msg: 70
view profile
History
Posted: 2/20/2008 12:45:23 AM
Only has happened once. A few years ago I met in person a woman from another site, we did the traditional meet for an Iced Tea at 9ish in the evening at a local chain restaurant. She didn't look in person anything like her online picture, maybe 10 years ago she and her picture would have matched.

We conversed for an hour or so over nothing but small talk. Indicating I had an early morning I stood up as did she, I was going to shake her hand when she proceeded to give me a hug. Stopping at the register I paid for the Iced Teas, she proceeded to rub herself against me.

As we walked out she asked if we could sit in my car and talk just a little more. Being of course the polite individual I am I agreed. Once in my car she reached over and began to grope Mr. Happy. Down she went with the zipper out it came and away she went.

There was absolutely no chemistry what so ever but what the hell, I was there might as well enjoy. After a while I exploded, she then sat up, opening the car door and spit saying she only swallows when she is in love...LOL LOL LOL.
 GREAT EXPERT 900
Msg: 71
Posted: 2/20/2008 4:04:12 AM
i don't think i ever had a drunk chic give me a blowjob, i'm not one who goes after drunk chix. i like blowjobs from chix who's 90%-100% sober. i had chix who were tipsy but not drunk. i can't **** or cum when i'm drunk, so i figure they can't either...so why bother?
 bigshrek
Msg: 72
Posted: 2/20/2008 9:36:54 AM
How does one even answer this without getting into trouble with potential mates???

Ok, when I was in my early 20's I worked in a couple of topless bars...quite often the ladies would need an extra "Zoom" to make them feel good & sexy so they could perform properly on stage...sometimes it was just groping us poor DJ's...sometimes it was dropping to their knees...sometimes it was dragging us into the locker room and going all out...and at that age I sure as hell didn't mind being shared...nor do I begrudge the experience gained from the activity. I'm just glad I invested in Trojans...

Bottom line? Women do what they want, when they want, how they want. Deal with it.
 busboy146
Msg: 74
Posted: 2/24/2008 10:18:25 AM
its not a beautiful thing.
After 13 years of marrage I found out my wife was doing these things. Funny part was I never got one myselfe over the years without asking . This went one since before we were married??? The girls got problems
 Kazoom
Msg: 77
Posted: 2/24/2008 3:40:42 PM
Story... Just recently my friend who drives tow truck was parked at a local macs store had a woman come up to him asking for a ride to a place close by, as he was driving she said she wanted to suck is thing and gave him a hand/blow job, he dropped her off and has not seen her since.

When he told me this story I was kind off pissed off at first at what type of screwups are these people. but I laughed about it afterwards.

In the past now , one of my old friends who took his own life had an x who worked at a local self serve gas bar, he caught her giving blow jobs to regular customers she liked.

Recently I have been dealing with the likelyhood of my x doing simular things with her old male co-workers at her old job, apparently the guys there have lots to say about her, I guess shes a good conversation topic. makes me feel real good, my kids would be so proud of her.

To many messed up women out there... I have heard that over 90% of this type of thing happens in the work place.
 GREAT EXPERT 900
Msg: 78
Posted: 2/24/2008 7:05:52 PM
michelle...............you met a guy at a hotel and gave up the **** just like that but wouldn't give a guy a blowjob? thats kinda backwards don't you think? well i've met many for just blowjobs. i meet them everywhere, over wrong numbers on the phone, on the internet..etc i've had many come meet me at my jobs to suck me off in the office wherever....i just love getting blowjobs, and i make sure every woman i meet understands that.
 giggleparts
Msg: 80
Posted: 2/24/2008 11:30:51 PM
This stuff goes on much more than some might think and it's more common in the younger crowd (under 30 and even more in the under 21). I personally find this to be gross and don't get it... and I'm 27... and a guy... with a penis... allegedly.
 Vyper┬«
Msg: 85
Posted: 2/26/2008 5:05:57 PM
WHAT?!!!! There are women out there like that?!!!

Where the hell ARE they?!!! Oh wait -- I think I just saw

Hell! PICK ME!!! PICK ME!!!
 GREAT EXPERT 900
Msg: 86
Posted: 2/26/2008 5:19:27 PM
most of the women i've met, i at least got a blowjob and usually the ****. onetime i met 2 babes in the same day from the internet, got blowjobs from both of them, one pretty latina babe early in the day and a black chic later that night in the park, while she was sucking my****really good, the damn sprinklers came on and ****ed up everything, i was soooo pissed! theirs many other chix i could see but some of them live a little bit to far, i mean a 3 hour drive one way, i love **** but i don't know if i love **** that much..lol
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >