Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 somewhatJaded14U
Msg: 154
view profile
History
women meeting guys just to give bjPage 9 of 9    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9)
DAMMIT!! Missed tha boat on this one! LOL!
 norwegianguy456
Msg: 155
view profile
History
women meeting guys just to give bj
Posted: 5/2/2017 12:11:11 AM

I would love to meet you. I wish to please orally please you as well as getting the BJ of my dreams. I'm in ocean county, NJ. Are you there for some casual sex??

I've got something for you to suck on... And I;ll lick you to your satisfaction, to boot! Please respond !

Don't worry. Even though she posted this thread over 9 years ago and her profile's gone, I'm sure she's been waiting for a message like this! She may respond today, or tomorrow...

*(I know butterchicken, I know)
 Butterchickenchuck
Msg: 156
Posted: 5/3/2017 8:42:48 AM
Eyewant2meetU wrote

"I would love to meet you. " ( IMO he chose an appropriate user name ) " I wish to please orally please you as well as getting the BJ of my dreams. I'm in ocean county, NJ. Are you there for some casual sex??

I've got something for you to suck on... And I;ll lick you to your satisfaction, to boot! Please respond !"

Norway responded

"Don't worry. Even though she posted this thread over 9 years ago and her profile's gone, I'm sure she's been waiting for a message like this! She may respond today, or tomorrow... "

Ahhh, but Norway you're assuming that was directed at the OP when it could have been meant for the previous post (Msg 197 )

I think I see a love connection happening here !
 gtomustang
Msg: 157
women meeting guys just to give pb&j
Posted: 5/4/2017 5:21:43 AM
so you're saying Senior Eyewash blew his chance? That sucks. we can include it as another example of why on line dating fails to give us what we want.
 norwegianguy456
Msg: 158
view profile
History
Posted: 5/4/2017 9:52:18 PM

Ahhh, but Norway you're assuming that was directed at the OP when it could have been meant for the previous post (Msg 197 )

Oh, but wait. His post was #199. You point to the now previous one, #197. What about #198?! Maybe THAT is the mystery woman, who wrote something to turn him on in front of everyone? And maybe they ran off in the sunset and she deleted her post because she didn't want any other hunk to romance her in, too?
 Butterchickenchuck
Msg: 159
Posted: 5/5/2017 8:37:23 AM

What about #198?! Maybe THAT is the mystery woman,

It could be a mystery MAN, there you go assuming again

And maybe they ran off in the sunset and she deleted her post because she didn't want any other hunk to romance her in, too?

So, you're saying more than one was too much to .... swallow ?
 Starion
Msg: 160
view profile
History
Posted: 5/10/2017 1:46:11 AM
Sounds like fun & I appreciate a woman who is comfortable with herself to enjoy giving, but honestly, unless I know & trust her, I really worry where else that mouth has been and other STD gifts that keep giving after.

Hard to enjoy it otherwise. Pun intended.
 norwegianguy456
Msg: 161
view profile
History
Posted: 5/10/2017 3:05:01 PM

So, you're saying more than one was too much to .... swallow ?

That's exactly what I meant. ;)

I really worry where else that mouth has been and other STD gifts that keep giving after.

I dunno. I think it's more of a mental "ick" than an actuality. Non-intent-to-scare breakdowns show that although rare, getting a BJ can theoretically transmit a few, but most situations that do come up tend to be general not too invasive UTIs (that even your maw & aunt can routinely get, hence "pick up some cranberry at the store"). Of course, if a gal is That talented at giving BJs like they're going out of style, she's probably skilled enough to use a condom and make it feel good too -- for those who are scared of the low-% end of things. But, still, it's the "ick" factor that will get some to run, even if the chances were at actual 0. :)
 Butterchickenchuck
Msg: 162
Posted: 5/16/2017 9:47:14 AM
"So, you're saying more than one was too much to .... swallow ?"

"That's exactly what I meant. ;)"

Ahhhhh but you'd be surprised how much some can swallow . Go to youtube and check out a hot dog eating contest for example.

...I doubt you'll find any swallowing contests on youtube
 Jackcrusto
Msg: 163
Posted: 6/3/2017 5:04:41 AM

This is a good idea so I'm for it and I'm in.
 ready4u182
Msg: 164
Posted: 6/9/2017 2:50:09 AM
Yes, I've met some girls and that was their thing, some even giving bj to multiple guys at a party without asking anything in return.
 phule
Msg: 165
view profile
History
Posted: 6/9/2017 1:25:51 PM
{I posted in this thread 9 years ago.... and there's still activity? Social Archeologists are going to have a field day with these forums in the future...}
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >