Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 norwegianguy123
Msg: 376
Does Friends first ever really work?Page 25 of 25    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25)

Folks, MCL4 is a troll. No one is that dense.

I agree. There are people that dense, but it doesn't take away from the trolling effect. He knows it's fvcked up when he steps back and looks at it, but "it's different" because he's involved and has feelings about her + her ability to keep roping him in. In these cases where guys go at great lengths over time, running through months of craziness and getting used to it -- is almost always where the gal is out of the guy's league. One would have to be Real Dense -- like, have brain problems, if he were going thru that stuff but he could Also somewhat easily do better.

He wants to be dragged thru the mud and/or have the drama over time. Let him! :)
 MCL4
Msg: 377
Does Friends first ever really work?
Posted: 3/30/2015 3:33:04 PM
A bunch of cry babies here assume I'm a troll because I'm saying what happened... Yeah i got myself a date with a girl off from from Brooklyn she's far better then the other girl could hope to be.. Maybe its just the way she was raised.. I heard Dominicans are more mature at. Younger age.
Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  >