Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 MelloDLyn
Msg: 50
view profile
History
QueefingPage 3 of 3    (1, 2, 3)
There is no way to control it! Why worry about it?
 NoQuarterGiven
Msg: 51
Queefing
Posted: 4/5/2009 10:07:29 AM
It happens, and I try to pretend it doesn't.
 UltraForumGod
Msg: 52
Queefing
Posted: 4/5/2009 10:36:37 AM
Be glad it happens, otherwise the back pressure alone could launch you off of her like a paintball gun!

UFG
 whytwater
Msg: 53
Queefing
Posted: 4/5/2009 10:45:03 AM

otherwise the back pressure alone could launch you off of her like a paintball gun!

Now thinking that that Daisy air rifle I used to have was really a sexual device. Lol.

Actually, queefing might be an alternative form of communication for those women who are vocally challenged during the act- if they could just control it. Lol.
 urinemyway
Msg: 54
Queefing
Posted: 4/5/2009 10:51:42 AM

You could insert a stent in your vagina to bleed off the air rather than letting it build up and rapidly escape in such a noisy, obscene, startling burst. One of those cute little coffee stirring straws (the ones with dual chambers) would work fine, plus you'd be recycling. Think of how many of those would be kept out of landfills if women would repurpose them. Go green (does queefing contribute to global warming?)!

There's an episode of South Park that addresses queefing. Look it up on YouTube. I suppose Oprah will tackle the topic next.
 Closer2U
Msg: 55
Queefing
Posted: 4/5/2009 1:27:52 PM

Well, from what i can recall, there is way to control it some what...keep a constant down and outward pressure while you're having sex.I hate that feeling of blowing up like a balloon during sex,so i figured out how to keep it to a minimum.
Intellectuals solve problems; geniuses prevent them. lol
 huka5510
Msg: 56
Queefing
Posted: 4/5/2009 4:32:25 PM
Vaxplant, that is the funniest thing I have heard all week!!! LMAO Thankyou!!! Personally I hate it, and am sooo embarassed by a queef, but if figure the air didnt get there on its own! LOL
 Cynderella
Msg: 57
view profile
History
Queefing
Posted: 4/5/2009 4:43:49 PM
Well I never knew it had a name...

I do get freaked out by it but after this thread I think I may be okay!

Just a simple "Opps I fizzled instead of fluffed!"
 allInkedup
Msg: 58
Queefing
Posted: 4/5/2009 5:15:01 PM
It can be quite disturbing, although quite funny as well... I always say its better than the alternative so why complain...
 dougie1114
Msg: 59
Queefing
Posted: 4/5/2009 5:21:49 PM
I never knew what it was called before but from a guys perspective (well at least mine) it means that we are having great sex if it occurs and is certainly not a turn off.
 apainlessend
Msg: 60
Queefing
Posted: 4/5/2009 6:04:11 PM
The only thing I recall being bad about the "queef" is that when I was younger, Queefing was an indication of your vag being so big that air easily gets in.
The only men who are afraid of them have small dongs, as small dongs do little more than drive air into a woman goodies, and are usually the catalyst of said queefy awkwardness.
Being black there is usually no room in their for air once I pop it in.

In closing
No girl wishes to admit her junk is big and has alot of space, and no man wants to admit his junk takes up little to no space.

Funny, especially online, all men are hung, and all women have tight vages, and give the best head in the world because sooooo many guys have said so.
Please kill this thread.

/rant
 NoQuarterGiven
Msg: 61
Queefing
Posted: 4/5/2009 9:32:50 PM

The only men who are afraid of them have small dongs, as small dongs do little more than drive air into a woman goodies, and are usually the catalyst of said queefy awkwardness.

Actually, a small penis wouldn't pump as much air in, because there wouldn't be a tight enough fit, the air would have an avenue to escape with each thrust. You need a tight fit for the true piston action required for air build up, as anyone who knows cars will tell you.
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >