Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 abelian
Msg: 73
CFNM Parties, fun or not?Page 2 of 6    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6)

Like put lampshades on his head and play ring toss??

thats what I would like to do!

Sold - I'll do anything for a thrill. I have no shame.
 TrainingNeeded
Msg: 74
CFNM Parties, fun or not?
Posted: 5/8/2009 8:20:40 AM
I think a lot of men, myself included, have fantasized about such scenes. But I also realize that the fantasy probably won't equal the reality.

In the fantasy, they women pay a lot of attention to the guy, keep him hard, toy with him, and eventually let him have his relief after a night of serving them. In reality. The I suspect that many of the women would be chatting with each other, and they guy would end up feeling silly and maybe even ignored.

but still.. it's fun to think about.
 NUDUDE4U
Msg: 75
Posted: 7/9/2009 9:18:17 AM
I like the way you think. I thought I was the first to come up the the idea about the ring toss game. I would lie on the floor and the ladies take turns pulling on a thin bungie cord attached to my balls in order to position my pole better and toss the ring. Wanna play it with me :-)
 head.cloud123
Msg: 76
Posted: 7/14/2009 10:35:11 AM
How many women would do this just with their partner?

I just love the vulnerability aspect. And having all the attention on me would be great.
 JerseyGirl2008
Msg: 79
Posted: 10/22/2009 5:52:44 AM
Aww hell...you can see a naked guy by just logging into any video chat program.

Why would I dress up and make the effort to go out to some party when I can see the same exact thing within 18 seconds of logging onto PalTalk?

Blech.
 LongAfterDark
Msg: 80
view profile
History
Posted: 10/22/2009 7:29:32 AM

I will now keep my eyes and ears open for this type of thing amongst the young people in the communitiy. It made me think of rainbow parties. That was happening with children as young as 6th grade.

Concerned parent to the rescue! In all seriousness, I thought the rainbow party thing was an urban legend. Do you have any verifiable evidence that it actually happened? And no a friend of a friend is not reliable.
 LongAfterDark
Msg: 81
view profile
History
Posted: 10/24/2009 11:02:05 AM
I looked it up, and rainbow parties never happened, as neither have these CFNM parties probably. Moral panic strikes again.
 Bungaboo
Msg: 82
Posted: 10/24/2009 12:54:41 PM
Yes fun! I was once at the center of one of these flings. Nobody touched me, just looked. Those ladies seemed to like the look of me in the nude, especially my butt although some liked my penis too.
 Michiganman7777
Msg: 83
view profile
History
Posted: 11/20/2011 5:37:40 AM
"I wonder how much fun it would be for the guy if 5 women decided to use him as their own personal vibrator? I wonder how much fun it would be to literally be smothered as women do whatever the h*ll they want to you. Women are way more violent and way more aggressive than most of us want to believe."

Hell, I'd love this! :^)
 Michiganman7777
Msg: 84
view profile
History
Posted: 11/20/2011 5:41:14 AM
It's amateurs -- and the guy does it simply b/c he enjoys it.
 Pomose
Msg: 85
Posted: 2/25/2012 1:03:56 AM
Gee now i'm convinced, there's no making women happy...... first you come on here and complain that getting your clothes off is all we want, you're used, men only have a one track mind, Blah blah blah.......... now you complain about leaving your clothes on?????? How many women does it take to screw in a light bulb??? Answer: They'll just sit in the dark and B%*tch.
 OTKneeded
Msg: 86
Posted: 2/25/2012 5:54:57 AM
"When I first read this post I though of young teenager's doning somthing along this lines. Not adults. I will now keep my eyes and ears open for this type of thing amongst the young people in the communitiy. It made me think of rainbow parties. That was happening with children as young as 6th grade. JMT"

and in the 80's whole cults across the country were breeding babies for use as sacrifices to Satan.
Some folks will believe anything.
 KingofSnuggles
Msg: 88
view profile
History
Posted: 2/25/2012 8:40:39 AM

That's hilarious!
But I can't see many women going for it..I reckon it would be a bit of a lonely party for the guy!

Do a google search - happens a lot, most of what Ive seen is across the ocean and the women......well some......do enjoy it quite a bit. From the short to the tall, the thin to the heavy, young/old, prim+proper to slutty.......they all have a tug, spin, ride.
 CountryCowgirl9
Msg: 89
Posted: 2/25/2012 9:05:41 AM
that's the gross thing about orgies... just a bunch of nasty fat pervs sitting aroudn fvcking each other... ew, gag me with anything but that harry fvcks dyck
 paulajenel
Msg: 90
view profile
History
Posted: 2/25/2012 10:20:05 AM
Sounds weird to me but if thats what you're into have fun.
 HowRJ
Msg: 91
Posted: 2/25/2012 11:09:37 AM
It's all fun until somebody gets their eye poked out!.........
 no_1_bby
Msg: 92
view profile
History
Posted: 2/25/2012 12:05:48 PM

that's the gross thing about orgies... just a bunch of nasty fat pervs sitting aroudn fvcking each other... ew, gag me with anything but that harry fvcks dyck

CFNM parties are usually NOT about sex. They are not about stripper shows.

I've had the pleasure of being in the presence of men that enjoy being naked infront of women, ok, well the one guy just likes being naked and will take his clothes off at the drop of a hat!! LOL!!

I partner has offered many times to serve at a ladies' tea at my home, naked. I might just take him up on this offer. I've been to parties where the men have been virtually naked and have been oogled, fondled, played with... all under strict rules and guidelines, including the right and ability to refuse to be touched by any of the ladies. I should point out, there was a lot of fun had by all that night.

I've had a good laugh over the things you all have come up with to explain CFNM.
 Plenty_of_FreeTime
Msg: 93
Posted: 2/25/2012 7:02:31 PM
I'd like a CMNF party better!
 CyberBull
Msg: 95
view profile
History
Posted: 2/26/2012 8:05:06 AM
It's a great time!! I somewhat did this back in highschool but I think i've always been somewhat of an exhibitionist so it was fun for me. We were away at a national trackmeet and everyone was staying at a hotel. Boys in one room, girls in another. Well I decide to take a shower in their room while they were gone and the plan was to walk out naked after they came back and act like "Oh sorry I didn't know you guys were back". After walking out and surprising them I just sat there talking to them as if I weren't ball naked. Took my time drying off an putting my lotion on so they could sneak peeks in. It was definitely a turn being naked for a bunch of girls.
 no_1_bby
Msg: 96
view profile
History
Posted: 2/26/2012 11:57:36 AM

@msg 93 Just askin are speedos allowed?

Riptide.. that would not be CFNM then, would it? Hehehe..
 joefleur
Msg: 98
view profile
History
Posted: 1/26/2014 9:23:01 AM
I'm available, lets do it! The more women the better.
 joefleur
Msg: 99
view profile
History
Posted: 1/26/2014 9:31:12 AM
Sounds like fun to me…doing something different!
 GJBrown
Msg: 100
Posted: 1/27/2014 6:57:42 PM
seems lame. a bunch of ladies using you as prop. groping and spanking you. But you probably won't Get it In with any of em!? whats the point? seems a little degrading and dumb.
 Crystal_Planet
Msg: 101
Posted: 1/28/2014 4:52:45 AM

CFNM parties are usually NOT about sex. They are not about stripper shows.

Then what are they about? Men who have a exhibitionist compulsion and the women that allow it? Sounds pretty - well - lame tbh.

Unless the women involved have masochistic tendencies. Then they could make the men fry up some bacon.
 no_1_bby
Msg: 102
view profile
History
Posted: 1/28/2014 7:17:39 AM

Then what are they about? Men who have a exhibitionist compulsion and the women that allow it? Sounds pretty - well - lame tbh.

They aren't for everyone.

Having organized and hosted a CFNM event, I can tell you what it is about... for me and from my point of view at least.

For many there is a subtext of humiliation that gets applied to CFNM. Many want or crave that. To make fun or be made fun of while being in a naked state around women who (presumably) have power over the men. It doesn't have to be that way.

I absolutely do no look at it from this point of view. I do not engage in humiliation or degradation. All bodies are beautiful and should be celebrated. The party I hosted there were very strict rules about no humiliation/degradation. It was the celebration of men, who just happened to be naked.

Women are generally used to being sexually objectified. I am NOT saying this is right or wrong. It's simply me stating a fact. Men are generally not sexually objectified. Some men want that. I'm happy to indulge them.

I happen to enjoy looking at naked men. I know a lot of women that like looking at naked men. Why can't we have a party where the men are naked so we can look at them?

A lot of men are just as uncomfortable being naked in front of others as some women are. They are filled with self-doubt and insecurities about their bodies. This party was not all about the model perfect. In fact, of the 20 or so naked men present, I would say only a small handful (no pun intended) of the men present had "model perfect hard-bodied" bodies. The others were a good cross representation of what is commonly found in society. One man has under gone weight-loss surgery, lost about 105 lbs, and hadn't been naked in front of others outside his relationship because he felt ugly.

If you don't like looking at naked bodies, and specifically naked male bodies, a CFNM party probably isn't for you.

I know that I heard from a lot of the men present, who had messaged me with concerns about their age (they thought they were too old) or their bodies (not "model perfect", lived in bodies) or a variety of other things, in the end all those that attended had good things to say about it and have been anxiously messaging asking for the next one.

Unless the women involved have masochistic tendencies. Then they could make the men fry up some bacon.

I think you are confusing masochism with sadism. You should look those up. I'll give you the Cliff Notes version. Masochists like to experience/receive pain. Sadists like to inflict it.
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >