Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 no_1_bby
Msg: 102
view profile
History
CFNM Parties, fun or not?Page 5 of 6    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6)

Then what are they about? Men who have a exhibitionist compulsion and the women that allow it? Sounds pretty - well - lame tbh.

They aren't for everyone.

Having organized and hosted a CFNM event, I can tell you what it is about... for me and from my point of view at least.

For many there is a subtext of humiliation that gets applied to CFNM. Many want or crave that. To make fun or be made fun of while being in a naked state around women who (presumably) have power over the men. It doesn't have to be that way.

I absolutely do no look at it from this point of view. I do not engage in humiliation or degradation. All bodies are beautiful and should be celebrated. The party I hosted there were very strict rules about no humiliation/degradation. It was the celebration of men, who just happened to be naked.

Women are generally used to being sexually objectified. I am NOT saying this is right or wrong. It's simply me stating a fact. Men are generally not sexually objectified. Some men want that. I'm happy to indulge them.

I happen to enjoy looking at naked men. I know a lot of women that like looking at naked men. Why can't we have a party where the men are naked so we can look at them?

A lot of men are just as uncomfortable being naked in front of others as some women are. They are filled with self-doubt and insecurities about their bodies. This party was not all about the model perfect. In fact, of the 20 or so naked men present, I would say only a small handful (no pun intended) of the men present had "model perfect hard-bodied" bodies. The others were a good cross representation of what is commonly found in society. One man has under gone weight-loss surgery, lost about 105 lbs, and hadn't been naked in front of others outside his relationship because he felt ugly.

If you don't like looking at naked bodies, and specifically naked male bodies, a CFNM party probably isn't for you.

I know that I heard from a lot of the men present, who had messaged me with concerns about their age (they thought they were too old) or their bodies (not "model perfect", lived in bodies) or a variety of other things, in the end all those that attended had good things to say about it and have been anxiously messaging asking for the next one.

Unless the women involved have masochistic tendencies. Then they could make the men fry up some bacon.

I think you are confusing masochism with sadism. You should look those up. I'll give you the Cliff Notes version. Masochists like to experience/receive pain. Sadists like to inflict it.
 GJBrown
Msg: 103
CFNM Parties, fun or not?
Posted: 1/28/2014 12:02:46 PM
If ladies like you ^^^^^ want to look at a naked man that bad just start dating a guy then take his clothes off! Or look at them on the internet. Or live at a nudist resort. Why be around naked people but only look at them? It is Lame. I'd love to have a buck naked woman feeding me grapes but when the grapes are gone I'm sure I'd want us to head to the bed room. oh wait we are not gonna have sex!? then put your clothes on and leave! CFNM is lame but some people think anything is a good idea.
Amd No, I don't fear what I don't understand.
 Crystal_Planet
Msg: 104
Posted: 1/28/2014 3:48:29 PM
I think you are confusing masochism with sadism.

I do know the difference, but I was halfway through my first "cuppa" and meant to say "sadistic". Lesson learned. :smile:
 no_1_bby
Msg: 105
view profile
History
Posted: 1/28/2014 4:48:28 PM

If ladies like you ^^^^^ want to look at a naked man that bad just start dating a guy then take his clothes off!

I actually was there with my partner. And another man. In the company of others who enjoy the CFNM idea.

Or look at them on the internet. Or live at a nudist resort. Why be around naked people but only look at them?

Well, technically I wasn't "only" looking at them.

It is Lame.

I'm sorry you feel you need to insult someone else's enjoyment and happiness. My wish for you is to find something that brings you joy, and to do that as much as you can.

I'd love to have a buck naked woman feeding me grapes but when the grapes are gone I'm sure I'd want us to head to the bed room. oh wait we are not gonna have sex!? then put your clothes on and leave!

I got to spend 5 hours in the company of 20+ naked men, doing something I enjoy, then another 5-6 hours in the company of other like-minded people before going home and thoroughly enjoying the company of the one naked man that matters most.

CFNM is lame but some people think anything is a good idea.

I'm sorry you feel that way.

Amd No, I don't fear what I don't understand.

I think you are curious. Or envious. Perhaps even jealous. I can't think of another reason you'd feel compelled to go on and on about something you are not interested in or (apparently) knowledgeable about.
 wvwaterfall
Msg: 106
view profile
History
Posted: 1/28/2014 11:22:19 PM
Ya know, I was invited to one of these once and declined. I've often wondered if I might have enjoyed myself, but never got another invite and I didn't get the sense that it was going to be as structured as here, although I was given the option of wearing a hood with eye holes so none of the participants would recognize me later, theoretically.
 joefleur
Msg: 107
view profile
History
Posted: 2/12/2014 9:47:36 PM
A mind is like a parachute, it only works when it is open.
What I see people overlooking is this. The group of women. I'm sure there are groups of women who do not need a naked man to entertain them to have fun. Having a naked male to wait on them though might liven the party. Most of the answers here show a prudish nature. Don't most parties have a theme? How many things in your life idi you oppose before trying it only later to find it to be a favorite? I find the answers here show strained and hidden angst coming from those who would express themselves as normal. How did these peoples parents get them to eat green beans?
Just saying…and congratulations on having an open mind.
 Confident-Realist
Msg: 108
Posted: 2/14/2014 12:27:02 PM

I dont care how hot the guy is, being with a bunch of girls and playing around with his equipment is just silly and immature.

Why is it silly & immature though? Basically it's like having strippers (amateur or closer to pro) -- but you can touch. I don't see how immature falls into it. Unless it's because it's not a socially accepted norm in and of itself -- therefore anything that isn't accepted by society is "immature", because the young & naive tend to engage in non-social-norms. I guess in the middle east, much of the things we do are considered "immature".

That's why I ask what makes it wrong in any sense -- but more specifically -- immature.
 no_1_bby
Msg: 109
view profile
History
Posted: 2/16/2014 8:50:57 PM

I dont care how hot the guy is, being with a bunch of girls and playing around with his equipment is just silly and immature. I am sure that undressed or dressed sooner or later the guy is going to want bang some of those girls.

Hmmm.. I guess I did the CFNM party wrong then because there was no groping or fondling of any of the penises. There was no sex at the party I threw, however, I can't be certain if there was sex once people got home, and at that point, it's none of my business anyway!

My guy certain wanted to have sex with me.. well, once I recovered from hosting a kick-butt party that is... otherwise, even we didn't indulge in sex.

Basically it's like having strippers (amateur or closer to pro) -- but you can touch.

Sort of? It will depend on the party planners and the expectations/rules they set for their party. For the one I hosted, it was a fetish play party with a CFNM theme, so there was touching involved, just not necessarily of the genitals. I know I had my hands on a fair number of those naked men that night, all consensually, and the only penises I touched were attached to the two men that were in my company for the night... but that didn't happen at the CFNM party. It happened at the party following ours. And you won't want to know what I did to them after I touched them. Trust me on this.
 Confident-Realist
Msg: 110
Posted: 2/16/2014 8:54:55 PM

And you won't want to know what I did to them after I touched them. Trust me on this.

You read them Good Night Moon, and tucked them in? :)
 no_1_bby
Msg: 111
view profile
History
Posted: 2/16/2014 9:12:32 PM

You read them Good Night Moon, and tucked them in? :)

Not quite.

It involved 10" of steel and some electricity though.

Then I took one of them into my bed with me for the night.

I needed to get my cuddle on... ;)
 joefleur
Msg: 112
view profile
History
Posted: 3/6/2014 3:48:22 AM
Your Indiana is showing. There is one in Arizona advertised on the internet right now. The Women pay $5.00 and the Men pay $20. The parties are not about sex, there about female domination and fun, not for prudes. These parties are big in Europe, New York and Florida. From what I have read, once t couple of ladies have one they have to have another and make it better. There are instructions on the internet. Typically there are different men at every party. I also hear that it is hard to get women to attend the first but not the second. I was told about them in Miama Beach last year but have never attend one.
 Topshelf8
Msg: 113
Posted: 3/6/2014 12:38:32 PM
Never new these exhisted, came across videos on line but didn't think they were real. They always look like they are having a blast lol I would think it be pretty fun!
 sigungq
Msg: 114
view profile
History
Posted: 3/6/2014 7:50:19 PM

laughinglibra wrote:

Personally I think this is terrible. If there are thing such as CMNF parties, it could be construed as a gang bang. Why is it that this is acceptable when the roles are reversed?

Because men are considered second rate sub-humans nowadays.
 Funyetserious
Msg: 116
Posted: 3/27/2014 12:56:45 AM
I'm going to one of these parties next weekend.
It's being organised by a dominatrix I know as a birthday present for one of her girlfriends.
There will be about 20 women and 4 or 5 of we naked men who are there to serve drinks and nibbles, give hand, foot and neck massages and generally make sure the women feel pampered and enjoy themselves. About half of the women have never done this before
The rules are "no touching" although the women will be encouraged to have us pose for their close inspection if that is what they want. Depending on the mood of the day, the dominatrix may tell any or all of us to masturbate for the women's viewing pleasure and enjoyment. I've done this for her before at previous parties and the women love it when I'm told to lick up my cum from the saucer one of them has held in front of me.
It might not be for everyone, but it's great for those of us who enjoy it :)
 basilisk123
Msg: 117
view profile
History
Posted: 3/27/2014 4:59:39 AM
Wow this sounds like my worst nightmare. Not only do I got to be naked, I got to be humiliated and ridiculed with no reward for enduring such abuse...
Think I will pass, but whatever floats your boat buddy.
 IgottaName
Msg: 118
Posted: 4/7/2014 12:08:03 AM
As I understand it, there is usually no sexual activity or touching allowed.
 YoureInMyDNA
Msg: 120
Posted: 5/2/2014 3:57:50 PM
I think the parties can be fun. But my personal preference is 1 on 1...
 brando43
Msg: 121
view profile
History
Posted: 7/23/2014 5:33:12 AM
Thanks for your explanation no_1_bby. Very helpful.
 brando43
Msg: 122
view profile
History
Posted: 7/23/2014 5:36:58 AM
cuddle on.

LOL

That is a funny way of putting it.
 JerseyGirl2008
Msg: 123
Posted: 7/24/2014 9:57:26 AM
Why would I need to go to one of those parties when all I have to do is turn on my chat program and I'm bombarded with a bunch of horny losers begging me to watch them?

Naked men are a dime a dozen.

Hell, they're so plentiful they're actually a nickel a dozen.
 south_city
Msg: 124
Posted: 7/24/2014 9:07:32 PM
I'm not interested in this. To each their own.
 ozsealady1
Msg: 125
Posted: 7/24/2014 11:30:53 PM
I was invited to one of these by a man from here.

I burst into laughter and literally fell off my chair.

He then told me he was married....
I asked why he was not inviting his wife.

She thought it was ridiculous and he needed to bring along a woman or he could not attend.

Cue... Falling off chair again. LOL
 no_1_bby
Msg: 126
view profile
History
Posted: 7/25/2014 6:33:12 AM

Why would I need to go to one of those parties when all I have to do is turn on my chat program and I'm bombarded with a bunch of horny losers begging me to watch them?

Naked men are a dime a dozen.

Hell, they're so plentiful they're actually a nickel a dozen.

There is a HUGE difference between unsolicited nudity and invited nudity.

cuddle on.

LOL

That is a funny way of putting it.

Dude, that's what happened. After 10 hours of partying.. it's all we were good for. Cuddles and sleep.

I'm hosting another one in a month. Really looking forward to it.
 jco415
Msg: 127
Posted: 9/3/2017 11:53:29 AM
Not a CFNM party but I did have a GF once who wanted me to be naked in her apartment while her and another female remainded clothed. I was horrified at the idea but gave it a go anyway. It was completely out of my comfort zone but a huge mental turn on at the same time. To me, it felt like a complete power exchange...something different. I could only imagine how intense it would be with a whole party going on....
 norwegianguy456
Msg: 128
view profile
History
Posted: 9/25/2017 10:58:48 PM

There is a HUGE difference between unsolicited nudity and invited nudity.

Yeah, but if she likes it, it's invited -- and that's her point. It's a dime a dozen guys wanting/willing to get naked in front of clothed females who like the concept.

From the types shown online -- it's basically like strippers (male in the case) going to a party of the opposite sex (girls in this case)... where some of the people play with their stuff and get a little sexual (instead of going to a back room).
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >