Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 no_1_bby
Msg: 126
view profile
History
CFNM Parties, fun or not?Page 6 of 6    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6)

Why would I need to go to one of those parties when all I have to do is turn on my chat program and I'm bombarded with a bunch of horny losers begging me to watch them?

Naked men are a dime a dozen.

Hell, they're so plentiful they're actually a nickel a dozen.

There is a HUGE difference between unsolicited nudity and invited nudity.

cuddle on.

LOL

That is a funny way of putting it.

Dude, that's what happened. After 10 hours of partying.. it's all we were good for. Cuddles and sleep.

I'm hosting another one in a month. Really looking forward to it.
 jco415
Msg: 127
CFNM Parties, fun or not?
Posted: 9/3/2017 11:53:29 AM
Not a CFNM party but I did have a GF once who wanted me to be naked in her apartment while her and another female remainded clothed. I was horrified at the idea but gave it a go anyway. It was completely out of my comfort zone but a huge mental turn on at the same time. To me, it felt like a complete power exchange...something different. I could only imagine how intense it would be with a whole party going on....
 norwegianguy456
Msg: 128
view profile
History
CFNM Parties, fun or not?
Posted: 9/25/2017 10:58:48 PM

There is a HUGE difference between unsolicited nudity and invited nudity.

Yeah, but if she likes it, it's invited -- and that's her point. It's a dime a dozen guys wanting/willing to get naked in front of clothed females who like the concept.

From the types shown online -- it's basically like strippers (male in the case) going to a party of the opposite sex (girls in this case)... where some of the people play with their stuff and get a little sexual (instead of going to a back room).
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >