Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 RoadWarriorPrincess
Msg: 39
Spontaneous, full-body orgasm - have you had one?Page 3 of 3    (1, 2, 3)
No_I_Haven't. {wanders off, kicks doorjam, eyes cat as if it is all his fault}...............happy with what I do have....damn........not gonna pee for two days..... damn, damn, damn.......
 Cape Sunshine
Msg: 41
Spontaneous, full-body orgasm - have you had one?
Posted: 2/6/2010 2:49:05 PM

MicheleDRB~ Now THAT is a profile! Ladies, if you want to attract a man (or woman) this is how you do it!

She a keeper...
 Squeakee
Msg: 42
Posted: 2/7/2010 8:38:19 PM
I'm not sure if I read this correctly. Are you saying you feel an orgasm without any touch?! i

I think, I've had this before but not too sure. I felt extremely horny out of nowhere, and out of nowhere, I felt a release of an orgasm. But there was no back arching, no change in pace of breathing, I just felt the "release " and felt really really really good after. It lasted very little, all of 5 seconds at the most. Is this what you are asking?
Kind of like getting worked up and horny, but actually releasing , and orgasming without touch?!
I've had this a few times, once in highschool at my locker out of nowhere, twice at the mall but each time I was under the mary jane influence.

Also another question to throw out there, if you have female cum, but you had no sensation of the orgasm itself, does that count as an orgasm? I'm talking about if you are having dirty talk with someone, or just watching something erotic and you get wet and cum, but you didn't get that AAAAMAAZING feeling of an orgasm itself.
 eattoplease
Msg: 43
Posted: 2/8/2010 7:47:32 AM
Most of the woman Ive dated and been with have had that kind of orgasm during oral sex....I do put alot of time into foreplay which is important when with a woman....usually prepares them for a great orgasm....specially teasing....bbut when they do climax....most have said it is thru their whole body....very intense and would be pretty hard to fake...Lol
 bilby886
Msg: 44
view profile
History
Posted: 11/12/2010 10:40:44 AM
Along time ago I took Prozac (Serotonin Re-uptake Inhibitor anti depressant)
a side effect reported by 1% of users at the time was orgasmic yawns (no ejaculations)
I was one of them...heeeeee
then for sex I became a ridiculously long stayer.
and masturbation was such a chore that my right arm was bigger than Hellboys big arm after two months.
but golly the orgasms were f'n magnificent.
I love it when modern science screws around with the human body! especially the brain.
 Fun4usguy
Msg: 45
Posted: 11/12/2010 10:58:19 AM
As a man I experienced it twice in my life.
I had it once by masturbation and once by BJ.
The woman giving the BJ thought I was faking as I was real loud, breathing laboured,
tingling all over and I remember my eyesight affected, and my hips / pelvis were right into it. I was panting for a while, heart beating fast, amazed.
I came sort of halfway of it later but only in the legs, sometimes lower back, strong in the shaft but if I could get it again .... just WOW!
 EltonBuddha
Msg: 46
view profile
History
Posted: 11/13/2010 4:04:02 PM
I have had several, and not always during sex. The first one was during a process called "re-birthing". There was no ejaculation, but every muscle and organ in my body was writhing in almost unbearable pleasure. It may possibly have helped that the facilitator of this treatment was an attractive blond gal. At any rate, I felt like I knew after that how it's possible for a woman to have orgasmic climaxes anywhere or everywhere in her body, and repeatedly as well since there was no "expenditure" of vital fluids that needed to be replenished.

I've also had several non-ejaculatory FBOs when high on weed and/or 'shrooms while getting contact highs from the sexual energy of a couple friends having hot sex right next to me.

Oddly, I haven't had quite that kind of experience having sex with a woman. Close, but not quite. Maybe because there's too much focus on genital sensation at these times, but that's just a guess.
 suthrnman4U
Msg: 47
Posted: 11/13/2011 11:35:47 AM
Men are multi orgasmic, I have had them two different ways.
 platypus_man
Msg: 48
view profile
History
Posted: 11/14/2011 11:58:24 AM
If by spontaneous, you mean one that you get at a random time while doing nothing even remotely sexual, no, I haven't had that. But one of those that look to the other person as near seizure orgasmic activity that lasts and lasts?? Uh, yeah. Had a few of those, usually after being held 'on the brink' of orgasm for prolonged periods of time. Then when I did come, I thought it would never stop, even though it probably only lasted about 30 seconds. Makes for great sleep afterwards.
 phoenix776
Msg: 49
Posted: 11/14/2011 12:05:50 PM
Yes, me too. Sounds awesome
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >