Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Testimonials  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Devlin38
Msg: 75
Does plenytoffish work?Page 5 of 5    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5)
The vast majority of men, and I mean majority are in a relationship of some kind on this site. My ex-husband, who is now my friend, has even used this site and has told me that every woman that he has met, has either been married, going through divorce or contemplating about going back to their ex-boyfriends or ex-husbands. I am on here to educate those who are really wanting to find healthy relationships with the promise of love and happiness, You won't find it here. From my perspective, most people on this site are desperate. If you ever read anything on most profiles that say coming here rather than going to a bar is much easier, we all know that going to a bar isn't about meeting women, its about meeting them and with luck get to have sex with them. Men on this site, from my experience, they decieve you into thinking they want a relationship, but they really don't.
 Ron429
Msg: 76
view profile
History
Does plenytoffish work?
Posted: 11/10/2010 9:14:59 AM
You've never discussed anything with me and you're probably projecting about the age issue. If you're thinking I'm suggesting you're nonsensical, lying, and stupid to boot, well, for once you're correct.
 CynthiaSMW
Msg: 78
Does plenytoffish work?
Posted: 11/25/2010 4:50:58 AM
^^ congratulations! Motherhood will be the scariest thing you'll ever experience.
 Onegreattongue
Msg: 79
Does plenytoffish work?
Posted: 12/29/2010 6:50:24 AM
You got lucky. AND your female. Online dating was practicly created for females! You just post a profile and wait for the mail to come in!

If your a guy you send out a million pieces of mail and if your lucky you get one response, and it's ussually a rejection letter.
 alan50501
Msg: 80
Does plenytoffish work?
Posted: 1/4/2011 7:30:52 PM
been on here off and on for 5 years has done nothing for me yet.... what a waste,joke this site is....
 Onegreattongue
Msg: 81
Does plenytoffish work?
Posted: 1/12/2011 10:15:01 AM
Have I contemplated profile review? I have had several profile reviews. I don't believe they work.
 JP1111
Msg: 82
Does plenytoffish work?
Posted: 1/13/2011 10:44:43 AM
I can only WISH to have had similar erxperiences as those mentioned above but alas for me, it's been about a year now and all I've experienced thus far is MANY Read but never replied to or Read/Deleted :(

Do note that the only reason I am mentioning it here is only to give a more realistic version of what happens on this site :)
 Softy63
Msg: 84
Does plenytoffish work?
Posted: 1/24/2011 4:01:14 PM
This is my second time here. I joined a few years ago and found it quite sucessful. Had some lovely dates and short term friendships. Had no problems at all.

Coma White, you're correct in what you say about some being married. My dear nephew who is 32 had a bad experience from this site a while back.

Talked to a lady for ages and decided to take her out for dinner. Evening went well..... drinks afterwards in a quiet bar then her HUSBAND turned up! She ran over to him and said "this guy wont leave me alone!"

My nephew felt the force of this man's fist many times. He no longer uses internet dating.
 Tremolux
Msg: 90
Does plenytoffish work?
Posted: 10/13/2011 6:39:53 PM
I am glad to hear that it is working for some, like the OP. It's not really working for me and that is all I will say.
 Tremolux
Msg: 91
Does plenytoffish work?
Posted: 10/14/2011 6:37:10 AM
It works for a few people all of the time. It works for some of the people some of the time. It doesn't work for some of the people most of the time. It doesn't work for a number of people any of the time. Apparently, fish are like relatives: after three days they start to smell bad.
 paulofgroveton
Msg: 92
Does plenytoffish work?
Posted: 10/27/2011 4:03:59 AM
No truer words were ever spoken!! A complete waste of time.
 Aspy0680
Msg: 94
Does plenytoffish work?
Posted: 1/26/2012 1:51:37 PM
I agree with you. It does NOT work! There are so many cheaters, liars, crazies on this site. I am really thinking about deleting my account
 ben1731
Msg: 95
Does plenytoffish work?
Posted: 1/26/2012 3:25:56 PM
yep i have to agree been here 4 years not one date the forum is the best place to really come to i gave up on dating on this site i had speaken to woman over time just were friends and pretty much they have already left im thinking of doing the same .
 chinesedriver
Msg: 96
Does plenytoffish work?
Posted: 2/16/2012 7:57:58 PM
Sorry guys. It did not work for me. You know what did work? Going out and meeting people!!!

Guys, if you're in your 20's you should not be on here. I made that mistake and never got anywhere on this site. Then, I joined a co-ed sports team and met a couple of my girlfriends there. Guys, put yourself out there and girls will come to you!

You may make up excuses like, I'm to busy to go out and meet people. Bull!!! If you ever caught yourself watching TV for 2 hours, you're not too busy.

Plus, this isn't the way of the future, it just gives introverts another reason to be anti-social. Ever noticed the friend in your group that is always texting or doing Facebook when his/her friends are RIGHT THERE?!!?!

So go outside, play sports, eat right and keep yourself active and healthy. If you don't have any qualities in real-life, how is your virtual life (aka your profile) gonna make that any better. Confidence is everything in this situation, the key to confidence is being happy. Have fun and love your life. So gents, man up.

All the women here are looking for their prince charming amongst the sea of potential "To Catch a Predator" guests.

In life, fortune favors the brave.
 peepslob
Msg: 97
Does plenytoffish work?
Posted: 2/26/2012 5:13:33 PM
I am happy that some people have been successful finding a mate. I have not found anyone from this site. I think it is the area that I reside. There are not that many quality men in this area. When I first registered, I was receiving many email from prospects that did not fit my criteria. I have a variety of nice, good-looking, and ambitious men while living in Europe, but since, I have been back in the US...Nothing. I really think my perceptions have changed, and I don't think I would be happy with an American man.
 Jurkcity
Msg: 98
view profile
History
Does plenytoffish work?
Posted: 3/8/2012 11:58:20 AM
Your better off playing ur local state lottery...chances are much better there
Show ALL Forums  > Testimonials  >