Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Ask A Girl  > weird girl?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Brian85BC
Msg: 19
weird girl?Page 2 of 2    (1, 2)
I worked in a grocery store last summer. an older woman who worked there was real angry with me a lot, Id never spoken to her either. I cant say what your situation is but it sounds like shes a headcase.
 SueisWho
Msg: 20
weird girl?
Posted: 2/27/2008 7:19:43 PM
Hey Poster, it seems like the girl just wanted your attention but didn't know quite how to go about doing so....she came rushing at you like a raging bull...haha...and bulls are attracted to red...they keep charging...and do they know why????

I would say it's all tied into "attraction".... :)
 vro312
Msg: 21
weird girl?
Posted: 3/4/2008 7:14:52 PM
As demented and sad as it may seem, she's flirting with you.

And you know what? I don't think making fun of her for trying to pick up 110 pounds is a totally ineffective love tactic . . . things like that tend to work pretty well on me. There's a guy at work who teases me all the time, and it makes me blush. I've always responded favorably to good natured teasing, especially from cute guys.
 GbBengi
Msg: 22
weird girl?
Posted: 5/31/2008 5:35:32 AM
Obviously you are not one to take hints, It's ok, not everyone is.

This woman is clearly infatuated with you, you probably should propose to her immediately and start making babies.......this is surely a great loving flirting googly eyed friendship/relationship in the making.
Show ALL Forums  > Ask A Girl  > weird girl?