Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Sex Toys... (....for men!)      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 medana
Msg: 28
Sex Toys... (....for men!)Page 5 of 5    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5)
u just need friends that are more freaky, that's all.

sex toys rock, and women like them, so nothing wrong w a man having them.
 Blondecharmthe3rd
Msg: 29
Sex Toys... (....for men!)
Posted: 1/14/2009 9:25:26 AM
I not only appreciate a guy willing to play with toys, I appreciate it more when its not EXPECTED he play with mine. Some things are better safely enjoyed by the owner, not shared.
 Rebekah80
Msg: 30
Posted: 1/16/2009 1:30:51 PM
We have sex toys they are called WOMAN!

See and I look at it the other way.... men are my toys, i say sit and they do, beg and they will... you just have to make sure that you reward them accordingly... and I love a man that will allow toy play with himself...
 compleat_man
Msg: 31
Posted: 1/16/2009 1:40:45 PM

i got my own, bring your own and lets see how long we can go. i am free all weekend

maybe this will be the new (technology) trend of the future..

A Brave New World...?

a man and woman will get together, and never touch each other.

just each get off with their individual own toy (s)..

sort of like how I often see 4 people go out for lunch "together" and never talk at all to each other..each whips out their cellphone and proceeds to 'converse' with some other person who is not present at the table...or "texting" to someone else..

LMFAO..
 4408joseph
Msg: 32
view profile
History
Posted: 1/16/2009 3:47:14 PM
I thought that was a dittzy 21 yo that just loved sex with ya and didn't care if you were old enough to be her dad. Just help her make her rent payment and don't ask about her eating habits, friends, or if her term paper is done on time.

Sooooooo, how stupid am I???

You mean there is a man made device that wraps snuggly around your member, is warm, moist, varies in stroking speeds, knows when to get rid of evidence(or go get itself a towel)....

don't: ask for money, talk about co-workers or neighbors, ring your cell when your bowling/ with your buddies , ask questions about the washing the car/lawn/leaky faucet/toilet seat up, during the last 5 mins. of the game or NASCAR???

Plus It plugs into the wall, battery operated, optional adapter for car cigarette lighter, and is compact enough to get through airport security without embarrassment?

OH, He11 yea!!! Send me a link!!

Wait ....assuming it's a 4 week delivery schedule, and Valentine's Day right around the corner.

Here's my visa,
1002 1812 6841 4269

Would one kindly POF member surprise me? THANKS

XDM_40
Msg: 34
Posted: 6/10/2009 1:51:09 AM
gah. i think its a little weird. a had a buddy who has a pocket p***y.. he litterally NEVER had sex with his gf because they both just had toys. i figure why play with toys when you have a wayyyyyy better alternative...
 Deepgreeneyes04
Msg: 35
view profile
History
Posted: 6/16/2009 6:02:39 PM
Honestly way back when I did think that they were a little pervy...until I got more information on them...now I think that there is nothing wrong with them at all. In fact I bought one for an ex when he was always going away on business. For a woman, I would much rather buy him a toy for him to play with when he is away rather than him buy a drink for some random women at a bar. I actually sell them now lol. If you have any intest, feel free to visit my site slumberpartiesbytiffanyh.com
 Blackhawks_Brian
Msg: 36
Adam & Eve
Posted: 10/6/2009 7:18:28 PM
who is adam and eve ????
 Blackhawks_Brian
Msg: 37
credit card # ?
Posted: 10/6/2009 7:42:09 PM
Tito, did you post your credit card number in post above?? LOL

dam, you really do want some sex toys huh??
 head.cloud123
Msg: 38
Posted: 10/7/2009 2:29:52 PM

In fact, it actually seems a bit more warped (in my mind), for a woman to use a dildo, because it's unfathomable that ANY woman couldn't find a willing man to give her penetration satisfaction, so those women are, in reality, rejecting a huge variety of flesh and blood penises for a slab of rubber or plastic. To me, that's quite, um, sexually dysfunctional. In a man's case, he's probably only SETTLING for the fakery because circumstances aren't giving him the option. Mind you, if he PREFERS it, he's equally warped (in my opinion) as the women who PREFER it.

that sums it up. it is ridiculous for a woman to not be able to find a man. women's manipulation gives them all the power.
 namrael
Msg: 39
Posted: 10/7/2009 4:59:19 PM
Sex toys for men include: the Fleshlight (and other masturbation sleeves), certain sleeves that fit over vibrators, the eroscillator, butt plugs, anal dildos,****rings, etc.

Why would someone own/use a dildo? or even a chick masturbating. If I were a chick I would never be desperate for sex to a point of resorting to these 2 acts.

Seriously? Okay:

I masturbate. I masturbate with a vibrator, even, and sometimes I'll throw a dildo in there to mix it up a bit. Why?--Because I get horny and it feels good. I mean, isn't that why we all do it? Sure, I could find a partner, but I'm extremely picky, and don't really want to be with someone only for sex--it just doesn't work well for me, I do get emotionally attached, and I'm not going to form some arbitrary attachment because I'm horny and need a release. Masturbation provides a release on my own terms, without complications--the only complication I've ever run into is running down my batteries without a new set in my house.

I would be disturbed if I am in a r/ship with a chick using dildos. I would tell her 'I have a live one permanently strapped between my thighs. Just jump on it whenever you feel like using one.'

Again: Lack of complication. Or possibly, lack of availability. If my partner's not there and I need release, I can do it myself if I feel a need. If I want a selfish orgasm where I don't worry about my partner and his pleasure, I have ways to get myself off where I can do just that and not disappoint him. In practice, I do tend to just jump on my partner and wait for him, but I don't have any issues with a partner playing with himself without me, and I wouldn't stay with anyone who felt he somehow "owned" my sexuality to the point where he'd get upset if I did the same. Likewise, any partner who isn't okay with my using a vibrator during sex on occasion is not the partner for me (though I've yet to have a partner who objected to this).

Likewise a normal man who can easily get some..should not masturbate.

Why on earth not?! It's easy, it's uncomplicated, it feels good, there's no risk of STDs or pregnancy or complex emotional involvement. . . it seems like a winning situation to me if he doesn't want to find a new partner or just wants a little alone time. What could possibly be the problem with that?

Thanks for the enlightment now I know the diff btw a vibrator and a dildo. I thought there purpose is the same

Kind of. They're both for sexual pleasure, but one's purpose is penetration, while vibrators are used largely for clitoral stimulation, and often not inserted at all. Or you can use both at once.
 namrael
Msg: 40
Posted: 10/8/2009 3:17:05 PM

The d!ck is the best dildo in the world and the finger and the tongue the best vibrators.

Tongues and fingers don't vibrate, yo. Really.

Your man should shift some gears in the bedroom and 'wean you off" toys.

Why? If it works for everyone involved, what is the problem with it? (No, that's not rhetorical; what is the problem as you see it?)
 HarrNels
Msg: 41
view profile
History
Posted: 10/8/2009 7:09:48 PM

If a woman has trouble with orgasm, doctors will advise her to masturbate and get familiar with her own body

Exactly! And "Use it or Lose it!" Nothing wrong with toys for men or women. Using them together just adds a little spice to the mix.
 Sabrosura
Msg: 42
Posted: 10/9/2009 5:28:33 PM
OP: The hell with what the boys have to say/think. It's healthy and maintains the spice in a relationship!

Bring 'em out, and enjoy!!!!
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Sex Toys... (....for men!)