Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Manitoba  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 digitalfever
Msg: 77
How long should you wait before sex?Page 6 of 7    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7)
Hmph, i honestly think if a guy ever called me to "thank me" for sex id ask for some sort of payment.
 Schmotzy
Msg: 78
How long should you wait before sex?
Posted: 3/8/2008 4:35:28 PM
I wait until at least 5 min after we meet for the first time ~ if they are super hot and I am super horny, I grab my club, bonk them on the head, and drag them to my truck to have my way with them....
Can we have dinner first as im a tad hungry........ok great
 printer2
Msg: 79
Posted: 3/8/2008 5:42:24 PM
I thought we were not going to call our private parts pet names anymore.

<div class="quote">
I grab my club, bonk them on the head

Also is bonking them on the head one of those kinky method of boinking them? I have never really walked on the alternative side of the street but what ever floats your boat.
 printer2
Msg: 81
Until they've proved themselves.
Posted: 3/9/2008 1:35:47 PM
Since most of the women I know say they are not interested in making the same mistake of marriage again it could make for a frustrating existence waiting for the promised land.
 She
Msg: 84
Until they've proved themselves.
Posted: 3/9/2008 8:57:26 PM
Woah c'mon guys..... She knows what she wants, and she's stating it. Good for her! The nay-sayers and she might not make a good match, but there is most likely someone out there saying the same thing!

However, after the nasty follow up, I doubt he'd post about it in the forums.
 Rambling Ranter
Msg: 86
How long to wait before sex?
Posted: 3/10/2008 8:16:37 AM
Hey CC, I looked at the profile . . . Georgia, eh?

Like France the southern states have been a bastion of civilization. The ladies do not put forth to accommodate men's sexual predations until after marriage. The gentlemen feign devotion and love until such time as the lady accepts their proposal.

Not a bad system!

Of course Georgia and France both have a cultural acceptance that every gentlemen has a mistress and Georgia also boasts some of the best brothels in the world. With these civilized cultural nuances well entrenched it is easy to see why a mature maid can tell her man to wait for marriage. He has other pursuits for his baser maleness.

Probably not a viable approach in Winnipeg though . . . well maybe Transcona.

Here I thought all the mail order virgin brides for middle aged Canadian men came from Asia. Guess I will need to add southern USA to consideration. I liked the profile!

ROFL
 printer2
Msg: 87
Posted: 3/10/2008 3:08:04 PM
I have no problem with a woman deciding on no sex before marriage. More than likely it will not be with me. I friend of mine once married a man who would last all of two minutes in bed. She was not a happy camper. Wouldn’t a woman want to find that out before making a long term commitment?

I also would think twice about a woman that thinks that sex is a prize once she gets her ring. After a few years I wonder if I would still be worthy, well maybe I would be as long as I got up and begged.
 She
Msg: 88
Posted: 3/10/2008 4:05:08 PM

Umm have you taken a boo at her profile.....

Um. Yes. Have to admit that I almost deleted my post after reading it (The profile, that is). Then decided... nah... I'd just leave it (the post) as is.

(Holy! Could that have been more vague of a post?? (before I added brackets, that is!))
 rich man
Msg: 92
Posted: 3/12/2008 9:27:24 PM
hey...all!!...well from reading over nearly all of these posts!!...seems like every one one has there opinion of when sex should come into play when meeting there 'date' ..tho i'm not too sure if i've made a previous post or not!!...but like miss 'M' has said well if your horny enough for him and its love at first sight!!..do do what ya feel like doing !!!..if not on the first get a 'feel' for each other..vibe wise go for a second and do what comes naturally!!...
 LatinFever77
Msg: 94
Posted: 5/21/2008 1:41:14 AM
Great topic! I think most people reading this are looking for a time scale, but fact is it really dont matter. What is important is how well you know the person, & how comfortable you feel with them . Now, I waited 10 months to have sex with this 1 guy and what a freakin waste of my time, the sex never really actually happened and because he couldnt perform he was embarrassed and bailed. I often would put dating and all that comes with it on these bs time tables that has never ever worked for me. Now, I been seeing this absoulutly wonderful guy who was introduced to me by a family member who ive gotten to know very very well, spent a whole lot of time with him. Dating him for 3 months now and he has never pressured me, or asked me why im not ready. So heads up fellows, the least you ask faster well want to do it! 2 months into it , I gave and we are having a fantastic relationship. I believe it's how we play our cards and timing in life. If you are in opprotune position at the right time , you better play that hand right, cuz it can be a long time before your dealt another good one!
 printer2
Msg: 98
Posted: 5/22/2008 7:55:46 PM
It has been a while since I had it, so when I start a relationship do I get a time and a half or double time credit for the hardship I endured?
 flyin-high
Msg: 99
view profile
History
Posted: 5/22/2008 9:32:39 PM

official time stamp to prove the duration of abstinence. Maybe a receipt for a box of condoms or if you are seeing a "pro", ask if you can pay by credit card.
Those two items definately constitute proof.

1 receipt for 48 pack of condoms.................................... $25.00
48 Visa receipts from the “pro”....................................... $5,000.00
Expression on her face as you present the “proof”........... Priceless
 edjoecdn
Msg: 100
view profile
History
Posted: 5/23/2008 12:06:59 PM
Ya know i can see someone doing that .... ! Please let us know how it worked out !

Digital picture of the expression on her face when said proof is presented... mind you she would likely also demand the "klinic" receipt of testing and ensuring you had all your shots too!

LOL

OT: ... well i hear kids are doing it at 10- 14 years of age... ( I so want to avoid dealing with my daughters during this stage... as a father.. I'm debating archery or "sport" shooting as a hobby of mine to mention to all the little horny boys that will come a knocking ! ..lol

But seriously... are their rules or guidelines???... here perhaps there is a "consensus "that the horizontal lumba tryouts happens around the third or fourth date... no ?

Well unless tequila and dancing are involved... might then be the washroom of said club, the car, or if you can wait .... the kitchen table just inside the back door !

My question is .... should we still offer breakfast ? or am I too old fashioned ? Send them out the door with some dry toast and O.J ? ..lol ( tongue in cheek folks, tongue in cheek !! )
 printer2
Msg: 102
Posted: 5/23/2008 3:01:22 PM
^^^^
If you like the guy don't give your approval. I was seeing a woman, her kids liked me, her parents thought the world of me, and then she dropped me. I told my sister and she said that was the problem. The parents liking me was like the kiss of death. She is now seeing a guy that the parents hate and is trying to make it work.
 susan_cd
Msg: 103
Posted: 5/23/2008 8:40:21 PM
Til the condom is fully on.
 printer2
Msg: 105
Posted: 5/24/2008 7:32:04 AM
Hi linen. Yes I know, but it is hard to be a bad boy with greying hair and a sore back. I could have done things differently but I didn't think I had to play silly games and toy with her emotions. I was looking for an equal partner in a relationship.

In the end it probably was a good thing it turned out the way it did because I realized we needed two different things and I did learn what kind of woman I would like to be with.
 handyfish
Msg: 110
view profile
History
Posted: 6/2/2008 3:21:07 PM
good question
some think its better right away while others think you should let her wake up from the foreplay of being clubed and carried back to your cave uuugggg me dont know uugggg
 geekybroad
Msg: 111
Posted: 6/6/2008 3:34:58 PM
From OP's post, her concern isn't that she "makes the guy wait". The issue isn't her "withholding sex". The concern is people aren't respecting her and would rather lie and toy with her to get what they want.

If people want partners who are merely objects, they should find people are asking to be treated as such and not mess others who are looking for a relationship.

I would guess men (or women) who are looking for sex foremost would feel like they're being played if they're not getting sex, despite all other good things they have going on with the other person. They can smile and nod and to pretend to be nice, but only to get what they want (called narcissism). But a narcissist is a child. Children blame others for their irresponsibility and call them names (as.... demonstrated...)

I know it's easier said than done, OP, but avoid narcissists. Maybe try hanging out with people in different circles. Take others' advice and wait.
 printer2
Msg: 112
Posted: 6/6/2008 4:38:41 PM

The concern is people aren't respecting her and would rather lie and toy with her to get what they want.

But, but, if I told the truth about what I wanted I would not get it.

If people want partners who are merely objects, they should find people are asking to be treated as such and not mess others who are looking for a relationship.

Hey buddy did you see how that woman is dressed?

I know it's easier said than done, OP, but avoid narcissists.

Oh but those bad boys are sooo much fun.
 CoyotePrince
Msg: 114
Posted: 6/9/2008 11:38:19 AM
I haven't read the previous posts, but IMO, it all comes down to how bad both want it :D My SO and I hooked up on are 1st date. Kept coming back for more. In the past I've waited months... Depends on chemistry and ...well hornyness I suppose lol
 LucOberdere
Msg: 115
view profile
History
Posted: 6/9/2008 1:01:01 PM
At least wait until you're both nekkid.

...and that's all I have to say about it!
 luvpassion62
Msg: 118
Posted: 2/26/2013 12:56:46 PM
This is not true, I don't care how long you try to make a man wait what you not doing someone else is. Now If you want him to come back go all out when you do do it. And be the best at it now what you start out doing don't stop and think he will stay around. You got to be the best for a man to stay at home.Example ( Lady and the Tramp) or Bomerang these too movies had players until the right woman curled up his toes and gave respect. So that make him wait it bull. Cause while you holding out the other women are putting out they just not a wifey material they are peace on the side. or jump off's. So let say you hold out and 6 months later you find out he is a min man or do not do fourplay well. Might not even like it. Or he looks like Morris Chestnut and has a little pee wee. So how you feel about that time waisted?
 jmahavishnu
Msg: 119
Posted: 3/1/2013 6:18:36 PM
It should depend on the situation, the question is will time leading up sex either build tension and develop a very personal appreciation or might it unintentionally make ones pleasure a distraction from who you or the other is, it's a consideration that must respond to the situation, take time to understand which is more meaningful, and if you can't decide then wait a bit, if it's gonna happen then you will know.
 springflower67
Msg: 120
Posted: 3/18/2013 1:29:14 PM
I don't think there's one perfect rule on this for everyone. I think it depends on the two people involved. The last attempt I made at a relationship, it was three months long, we never did end up doing the deed - and I found out he was lying to me the whole time. He was still "looking" for someone else o date. Would it have made a difference if we had sex right away? Who knows? Maybe the reason why we didn't was because he was impotent and never got around to tell me! lol
 cesska
Msg: 121
view profile
History
Posted: 7/8/2013 8:59:58 PM
as long as you can
they disappear after they get what they want
Show ALL Forums  > Manitoba  >