Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Manitoba  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 CoyotePrince
Msg: 114
How long should you wait before sex?Page 7 of 7    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7)
I haven't read the previous posts, but IMO, it all comes down to how bad both want it :D My SO and I hooked up on are 1st date. Kept coming back for more. In the past I've waited months... Depends on chemistry and ...well hornyness I suppose lol
 LucOberdere
Msg: 115
view profile
History
How long should you wait before sex?
Posted: 6/9/2008 1:01:01 PM
At least wait until you're both nekkid.

...and that's all I have to say about it!
 luvpassion62
Msg: 118
Posted: 2/26/2013 12:56:46 PM
This is not true, I don't care how long you try to make a man wait what you not doing someone else is. Now If you want him to come back go all out when you do do it. And be the best at it now what you start out doing don't stop and think he will stay around. You got to be the best for a man to stay at home.Example ( Lady and the Tramp) or Bomerang these too movies had players until the right woman curled up his toes and gave respect. So that make him wait it bull. Cause while you holding out the other women are putting out they just not a wifey material they are peace on the side. or jump off's. So let say you hold out and 6 months later you find out he is a min man or do not do fourplay well. Might not even like it. Or he looks like Morris Chestnut and has a little pee wee. So how you feel about that time waisted?
 jmahavishnu
Msg: 119
Posted: 3/1/2013 6:18:36 PM
It should depend on the situation, the question is will time leading up sex either build tension and develop a very personal appreciation or might it unintentionally make ones pleasure a distraction from who you or the other is, it's a consideration that must respond to the situation, take time to understand which is more meaningful, and if you can't decide then wait a bit, if it's gonna happen then you will know.
 springflower67
Msg: 120
Posted: 3/18/2013 1:29:14 PM
I don't think there's one perfect rule on this for everyone. I think it depends on the two people involved. The last attempt I made at a relationship, it was three months long, we never did end up doing the deed - and I found out he was lying to me the whole time. He was still "looking" for someone else o date. Would it have made a difference if we had sex right away? Who knows? Maybe the reason why we didn't was because he was impotent and never got around to tell me! lol
 cesska
Msg: 121
view profile
History
Posted: 7/8/2013 8:59:58 PM
as long as you can
they disappear after they get what they want
Show ALL Forums  > Manitoba  >