Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Riverkilt
Msg: 72
view profile
History
The ultimate lubrication.Page 4 of 4    (1, 2, 3, 4)
Yikes!! Vicks - really????

How'd I miss this thread before? Jojoba oil is best. Great for massage since it doesn't clog pores and create bacteria. Wonderful for sex, alone or with a friend. Lasts a long time. Has a nutty flavor. Good for whatever hairs it happens to get on.

And, I'm reminded of the lyrics to a college drinking song,

" City girls use Vaseline,
country girls use lard.

Lulu uses axle grease,
you can bang 'em twice as hard."
 namrael
Msg: 73
The ultimate lubrication.
Posted: 10/10/2009 6:39:10 PM
I think KY is awful, personally. Astroglide works well, but I don't like using something with that many chemicals in such a sensitive area.

My favorite is probably Yes water-based lube, which is all organic. I currently have Natural Carageenan Personal Lubricant, and that one works quite well, too, and is quite a bit less expensive than the Yes lube.

I have Slippery Stuff water-based lube for anal play, which seems to work quite well, and with the staying power you want from something to use anally.
 trotko
Msg: 74
The ultimate lubrication.
Posted: 10/10/2009 6:46:18 PM
Well thats easy the womans natural lube is the ultimate lube. Just have to learn what buttons to push to make her body produce more. Trust me they are there.
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >