Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Do men really like submissive women?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 verygreeneyez
Msg: 151
submissive womenPage 7 of 20    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20)
Do men really like submissive women? I haven't had complaints about my natural submissive nature, so I'd have to say that at least some of them not only like us, they prefer us. It's probably just another personal preference.
 Lostcauz
Msg: 152
submissive women
Posted: 10/11/2009 6:29:32 AM
I believe the desire for women to be submissive is a personal preference. Personally, I thoroughly enjoy my special Angel's being submissive. As it has been mentioned here already, it defines our roles in our relationship.

A lady's being submissvie by no means, means that she is weak. A submissive submits because they choose to, not because they were forced to.
 GeekedNow
Msg: 153
submissive women
Posted: 10/11/2009 6:48:08 PM
I perfer neither submissive or dominance I perfer mutual. I perfer full communication by her as well as myself. Radical concept to some I know but really much more natural.
 Super_Eve
Msg: 154
submissive women
Posted: 10/11/2009 9:14:37 PM
Oh, yeah baby, do you think it only happens in the bedroom?

I am sure this has been stated before.
 LongAfterDark
Msg: 155
view profile
History
submissive women
Posted: 10/11/2009 10:34:15 PM
dominant/submissive is such a boring, one-sided relationship. i prefer a power sharing one, where there is a give and take, and up and down, a constantly fluid dynamic. that's exciting. that keeps my attention.
 Super_Eve
Msg: 156
submissive women
Posted: 10/11/2009 10:40:36 PM
^^^^^ You must be single again!
 LongAfterDark
Msg: 157
view profile
History
submissive women
Posted: 10/11/2009 11:50:40 PM
^^^^ and happy!
 tennisman2388
Msg: 158
Do men really like submissive women?
Posted: 11/5/2009 9:59:11 AM
Yes, I get it, NSAB.

My previous GF was similar.....fairly assertive and even passively controling outside the bdroom, but SO longing to be submissive and reliquish complete control inside with the right man. She introduced me to D/s behavior and coincidently (or not) she was also an Aries AND a Civil Engineer....go figure....very exacting and demanding with respect to her professional career.

Anyway, your feelings are understandable and a BDSM lifestyle would be too over the top for me as well. Find the man you are attracked to and are sure you can respect.....through conventional dating methods, etc....then simply groom him to accomodate the level of submission you desire. You're an attractive and intersting girl-shouldn't be that hard. I would think any guy that cares for you and is attracted to you would gladly get with the program. I know I did.......without the slightest hesitation.
 breeheel
Msg: 159
Posted: 11/5/2009 12:14:55 PM
Ultimatly Ide prefere a switch. a woman who can play both roles
 domincanada
Msg: 160
Posted: 12/8/2010 7:21:48 AM
Hi,

Most men have been feminised. Most women have been masculinised, either chemically or under social control (brainwash). Check out Henry Makow's "Exposing Feminism and the New World Order". Alan Watt also reported this, as many others...

In a nut shell, the level of endocrine distubtors, and other chemicals in drinking water, shampoo, cleaning products, etc. "mimic" human hormons and screw us up. Add on top of that the "feminist" agenda given to us to break up the family unit and pervert the basis of heterosexual relationships and voilĂ ...

Yes, some men like submissive woman. Very few subs out there! I've seen more Dominant women looking for submissive men...(in this case both don't even know about it, they just are like that because of what I mentionned above).

As for asking for it... Probably not the best approach. Better to "read the profiles" and look for subtle messages. For example, if a Dom is looking for a sub, he will stay away from women who write things like "I'm very independent"... or "I'm perfectly happy and don't need a man"... If a man writes "I like strong independent women" or "You can choose what we'll do on the first date", then best you stay away from him.

A Dom knows what he is looking for, and you will see it in his profile; check out my profile for an example.

I hope this helps?
 alexvanlee
Msg: 161
Posted: 7/30/2012 12:00:36 PM
i like submissive women.
 bigcalm
Msg: 162
Posted: 7/30/2012 4:47:13 PM
I like submissive woman, I like telling her what to do in bed. spank, dirty talking....
 tensail
Msg: 163
Posted: 7/30/2012 9:42:25 PM
of course. thats how nature made it. feminism has stufed it up by turning modern females into males.
 Ladybug28539
Msg: 164
Posted: 8/3/2012 9:31:37 AM
If you want a dominant man, you have to ask for it... but beware, talk is cheap. I "dated" a guy (very briefly) that made all kinds of promises that ended up being just disappointments... There are those that say they are the aggressive type and then don't deliver. There really is no way to tell without asking, but again, some will say they are just to please you for that moment and you end up with nothing
 sliceoflife4me
Msg: 165
Posted: 8/3/2012 10:48:47 AM
OMG, get off it girls! Since 50 shades of gray you all want to be "controlled".......You can be submissive, yet strong, controlled and (in control), punished (and loved)..........and taken to the brink of sexuality. You just need to find the right partner : )
 SlaveDriver8
Msg: 166
Posted: 8/3/2012 1:13:20 PM
For some of us, it's not just a matter of liking. It's a requirement.
 GarnerGirl71
Msg: 167
view profile
History
Posted: 8/3/2012 3:38:04 PM
I am not into SlaveDriver's brand of dominance, although I see nothing wrong with it other than its a bit too much for me. I like a dominant male that takes charge, and communicates his desires so that I can please him. That in no way means that I don't get mine as well, or that I just lay there and be dominated like some posted last page. I just happen to prefer an alpha-male inside and outside of the bedroom.
 HanyMikhail79
Msg: 168
Posted: 8/3/2012 5:03:58 PM
i can be your dominant man.
thanks

Mr Hany
 Drawesome32
Msg: 169
Posted: 8/3/2012 5:57:24 PM
id prefer a truly submissive woman over any other type. someone mentioned that some guys were confusing submissive with unresponsive. that because ive known some women who referred to themselves as submissive when they were just unresponsive. not the same thing. a truly submissive women with few inhibitions is a great find :)
 Rhonda168
Msg: 170
Posted: 8/3/2012 6:22:13 PM
I have met a few men who doesn't even know what a submissive woman is ? A submissive woman isnt a door mat, she is a man's toy. I believe My pleasure comes when I submit to my man desires.
 ranhard4u
Msg: 171
view profile
History
Posted: 8/3/2012 10:07:49 PM
I don't know about other men. But yes this one dose. I like to talk dirty. Take charge. To tell the woman just what I want her to do. Or how to do something. To. Spank her or pull her hair. To know she wants to be told what to do. I enjoy being dom. In the bedrOom. As long as we both agree. Never want to forceful. Just enjoy the dom/sub. Part of sexual fun. So. If you can't. Find what your looking for. Feel free to message me and we ll see what were both looking for. .
 honeyinhuntingtown
Msg: 172
Posted: 8/4/2012 3:58:01 AM
From my experience ... YES!!
 want to travel
Msg: 173
view profile
History
Posted: 8/5/2012 8:14:18 AM
funny thing he more sub a woman, the more she is in total control lol
ask any sub woman
 MsMicki
Msg: 174
view profile
History
Posted: 8/5/2012 8:28:49 AM
I could not imagine always being totally submissive.
Every once in awhile is one thing....but there are too many times that I want to take the lead......then let him lead......then me lead.........
a nice balance always leads to a greater sexual experience for me....
 len129
Msg: 175
view profile
History
Posted: 8/25/2012 11:07:28 AM
Hmmm that submissive word has many meanings when it comes to the bedroom. If a women likes to be spanked is she submissive? Because I like to spank a women does that make me a dominate male? . I would prefer a submissive female but I can tell you from past relationships , the submissive is really the one in control . Keeping her happy is a lot of work sometimes lol. The real submissive calls you sir which would be something I would have to get use to. Actually in past times women were submissive and men were dominate most of the time and the divorce rate was much lower lol. But treating someone like a dish rag ain't my thing either . E
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Do men really like submissive women?