Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  > Sarcasm red flag or not?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Rarebird76
Msg: 148
Sarcasm red flag or not?Page 20 of 20    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20)

I grew tired of people who thought themselves to be witty and clever at the expense of other people.
Sometimes some people deserve sarcasm and that's the only thing that will crack their "shell" because they might be too proud for a direct confrontation and will "dig in/shut down" a mutual exchange of viewpoints if they detect a direct challenge. If you invert the mirror on them some of them begin to realize how their rationalization may not be as airtight as they think.
 CaptainDad
Msg: 149
Sarcasm red flag or not?
Posted: 11/12/2009 10:45:39 AM
Sarcasm doesn’t hurt people, asshats hurt people

Couldn't agree more.

It's the intent behind the sarcastic comment that defines the insult or humor.

I like it when someone says in their profile that they don't like or like sarcasm. Saves me a lot of time since I'm not likely to change what I think is funny.

Red flags are red flags for me!

Sarcasm is a sign of intelligence.
Most dumb people can't use or understand sarcasm.

Biggest load of arrogant sh*t I've ever heard.

Thank you for making the point. Witty sarcasm is tough to do and is funny. Stupid sarcasm is just mean and dumb. Of course just not getting a joke makes everything seem mean or dumb, oh well.
 Rarebird76
Msg: 150
Sarcasm red flag or not?
Posted: 11/12/2009 4:22:37 PM
I'm tired of red flags.......can we switch it up with some teal and or magenta flags? Red flags have officially bored me. Let's use some imagination people!
 whytwater
Msg: 151
Sarcasm red flag or not?
Posted: 11/12/2009 4:29:10 PM

I'm tired of red flags......

Me, too, for chrissakes!! This is a friggin dating site, the mission should be obvious to all- where are the threads about green lights and checkered flags? The reasons to progress, not default and punch out, would do every bench player in here a helluva lot more good. imho
 WasabiGal
Msg: 152
Sarcasm red flag or not?
Posted: 11/12/2009 4:54:16 PM
polka dots, please
 REDDRAGON.
Msg: 153
Sarcasm red flag or not?
Posted: 11/13/2009 7:58:08 AM
It's classic. You're an ass, immature, mean and a jerk if the "receiving party" lacks intelligence to deal with witty humor. I find people who don't like sarcasm to be very BOOoooriingggg.... and slow.... mentally that is... LMAO//

please! stop grandstanding.............we hate it when people go on about themselves.
 cusechick26
Msg: 154
Sarcasm red flag or not?
Posted: 2/28/2012 7:42:37 PM
What if you cant tell if the personnel is serious or not when it comes to the sarcasm
Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  > Sarcasm red flag or not?