Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Profile Reviews  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 tombstone5
Msg: 20
What's up with the no emails but lots of viewsPage 3 of 3    (1, 2, 3)
So you don't like older guys?

James
 fishermanIV
Msg: 32
What's up with the no emails but lots of views
Posted: 3/22/2008 9:22:56 AM
I, have the same question! Whats with the views and no emails? Picture well if thats the case lets throw away all books published and not read the newspaper. If we just judge a book by its cover we are all in trouble. WOW! its a shame a nice guy can't find
a great women.
 StevenCheese
Msg: 36
Posted: 3/23/2008 3:14:06 AM
To the op I have the same thing happen to me, people veiw and don't say nothing at all, and if I write to them they won't read their emails or read them and delete them. I spent Mad time on those thoughtful emails it reallykinda sucks. I just keep moving on to the next one. over and over and over lol. Just seems like i'm running out of girls in my area.
 fishermanIV
Msg: 39
Posted: 3/30/2008 11:43:48 AM
Hey! I agree with you review but "No" messages!
Whats up with this? Why do women do this ? And why do women talk with you
and disppear into night air . Hey! Whats up with this! Life is like a crap shoot!
Throw the dice and you might come out a winner Ladies!
 Chino4Luv
Msg: 40
Posted: 3/30/2008 12:18:53 PM
I have the same problem. Nobody takes me seriously.
Show ALL Forums  > Profile Reviews  >