Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Dating and Love Advice  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 m14shooter
Msg: 98
view profile
History
People With FrecklesPage 5 of 7    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7)
I like women with freckles, I use to play connect the dot with my pen but now I just use my fingers. Nothing wrong with freckles.
 TOMic bomb
Msg: 99
People With Freckles
Posted: 11/13/2009 4:25:05 PM
i haven't got a problem with freckles.

they can be very cute and endearing.
 spunkybum52
Msg: 100
People With Freckles
Posted: 11/15/2009 10:35:30 PM
It might just be a personal preference. I know one man who just adores red headed women with freckles... others hate them. I guess it's harder for a boy than a girl, as a girl can use makup to try to conceal some of them. But I guess the key is to just be yourself and someone will like you one day. Personally, I myself don't like red haired men or freckles, but that doesn't mean that there is nobody in this world that doesn't. We are all different.
 el lagarto
Msg: 102
People With Freckles
Posted: 12/6/2009 6:00:04 PM
I don't know - awhile back I dated a guy with freckles - a real cutie .

And I had the opportunity to play an awesome game of "connect the dots" !
 OutMind
Msg: 103
People With Freckles
Posted: 4/28/2010 7:58:22 AM
Dude, get over your freckles. They are nothing but an excuse for your insecurities.
 want to travel
Msg: 107
view profile
History
People With Freckles
Posted: 4/29/2010 6:06:44 AM
i am sorry that you do not like your freckles
personally, i love, them , i mean really find them hot!,sexually i would say, freckles and red hair, are the most, amazingly sexy thing on a woman,
i work with a red head, that is full, covered with freckles, shes 5 foot nothing, and has the most beautiful long red hair, sexually her looks take the cake, but her personality, is not a match,
so nothing ever happened in the last 15 years, we are very good friends
 IgorFrankensteen
Msg: 110
view profile
History
People With Freckles
Posted: 5/1/2010 3:53:36 PM
Ah, I love these antique posts. This one dates back to when I still thought my marriage might have a chance.
I'm only ducking in to say that I always wanted to date a cute freckled woman, if nothing else, to sate my curiosity about how for those freckles really go! Oh, and that though there's tons of silly crud dished out in the media about people looking down on freckled people, I have never in all my many years witnessed ANYONE actually exhibiting any such prejudice.
 SIXSENSE
Msg: 111
view profile
History
People With Freckles
Posted: 5/1/2010 4:12:59 PM
Wow! All my life I have freckles and didn't hear anybody mention my handicap ...Hmmm(pondering) maybe , if I stop having personality it would matter.
 Angelin77
Msg: 113
view profile
History
People With Freckles
Posted: 5/3/2010 7:02:08 PM
You just need to surround yourself with all of us freckle faced redheads and you'll feel great about yourself :) I'd noticed a few years ago how those eharmony commercials show those couples who are head over heels for one another - and how similar they look to one another! I suppose it is human nature for us to be attracted to those who are most like us. Red heads are such a rarity - what 5% of the people in the world can be counted as redheads? My auburn hair is fading to blonde and now white / gray and would love to have the auburn back...as this one lawyer tried to compliment me in my 1st job out of high school when I was a receptionist. He said he really loved the color of my hair --- and how it reminded him of the color of his Irish Setters :) Boy did his face drop - turning red, he walked away real fast out of embarrassment. It still makes me smile all these years later. Wear your freckles with pride!!!
 1234deleted1234
Msg: 114
People With Freckles
Posted: 5/4/2010 5:49:19 AM
Nothing hotter than a porcelain skinned redhead with cute freckles.....except a non-tanned blond with freckles....or maybe a soft haired brunette with ivory skin....

Okay so I like soft hair and paler skin tones with or without freckles!
Freckles are NOT a detractor by any means!
 dmyc
Msg: 115
view profile
History
People With Freckles
Posted: 5/4/2010 7:06:34 AM
Girls with freckles are dam hot... I duno what your talking about
 CookieLady66
Msg: 116
People With Freckles
Posted: 5/4/2010 11:28:16 AM
This post gave me a flashback to the "Ginger Kids" episode of South Park....

I used to have quite a lot of freckles when I was a kid, but now that I'm older they're pretty much faded away. For the most part, everyone always thought they were cute...my dad used to call them "angel kisses".
 valenciacityx
Msg: 119
People With Freckles
Posted: 5/18/2010 1:34:11 AM
I have them
I want a placard so I can park closer to the door
Where is the ADA on this ? Damnit I feel maligned
 HawkingJr
Msg: 121
view profile
History
People With Freckles
Posted: 5/19/2010 6:57:11 PM
The #1 compliment I get from women is my freckles. They always say it's so cute that someone with my skin tone has freckles -- it definitely helps me stand out (in a positive way for once). I can thank my Irish forefathers for that, I suppose.

I don't know about freckles themselves, but in general it's true that redheaded males aren't considered fantasy material by a significant number of women, but there are definitely far bigger negative qualities to have when it comes to dating, as the majority of women would date a redhead. On the other side of things, the vast majority of men would date a redheaded woman and many go gaga over them.
Msg: 124
People With Freckles
Posted: 5/21/2010 3:19:49 PM
Freckles are no big deal.I have been doing hand to hand combat with severe acne since I was 14 and it has done damage to my skin.I would take freckles any day or scars and marks.
 cherryyblossom
Msg: 126
People With Freckles
Posted: 5/25/2010 6:34:18 AM
freckles are not a big deal. a lot of people have that.
 english lass
Msg: 127
People With Freckles
Posted: 5/25/2010 11:39:18 AM
be relaxed, charming, sweet and fun to be around.... the only way freckles will prevent you from being attractive (unless a person has some kind of weird freckle-phobia...which is possible i suppose) is if you feel unattractive with them and become defensive and unattractive in your attitude

a good (ie. attractive) attitude can attract many people who might otherwise consider that person not to be their 'type'
 english lass
Msg: 128
People With Freckles
Posted: 5/25/2010 12:11:19 PM

Add the following to your profile:
"I have very cute freckles"
First, you'll attract dates who LIKE freckles, and you'll convince yourself that your freckles are an advantage, not a disadvantage.

I like this idea a lot!
 EverlongLimit
Msg: 129
view profile
History
People With Freckles
Posted: 5/25/2010 5:28:31 PM
I don't know about that. I've always found girls with freckles as a sign of beauty. Sadly, I don't see that many anymore. I totally understand what you are trying to say, some people may not like them. Ask a doctor maybe?
 ExquisiteEccentric
Msg: 130
People With Freckles
Posted: 6/14/2010 7:36:04 AM
FRECKLES ROCK!

i have em.. and you actually grow out of connecting the dots.. it becomes boring after in your early 30's..

i dunno how many times ive met new gf's parents for dinner, and had lines all over my face.
 valenciacityx
Msg: 133
People With Freckles
Posted: 8/3/2011 8:17:12 AM
freckles, glasses, short, 'husky', retainer and socially inept - I was the poster child for teenage reject - I hated them. I still do. Funny, I dont have them any more, but I still hate photographs in the summer as they tend to be seasonal.
love the
"I don't date boys/men with freckles'
well the big one is a mole !
somehow that was not a recouperative outliner argument that was successful.

It is almost as fun as the I dont date your height.
f ' q me.
 Blue-Eyes-Shine
Msg: 135
view profile
History
People With Freckles
Posted: 8/10/2011 7:43:47 PM
I have red hair and lots of freckles. Men seem to adore them.
I like freckles on a man and my daughter is currently dating a man with freckles.
 TheFamine
Msg: 137
view profile
History
People With Freckles
Posted: 8/11/2011 1:07:46 PM

People with freckles are already at a disadvantage when it comes to the dating world. They are already percieved as "ugly" to many people.

Girls with freckles are only at one disadvantage, and that is that fat girls look ugly with freckles. Skinny or fit girls with freckles are actually super hot. Of course, that is my opinion.
 pomolive
Msg: 138
People With Freckles
Posted: 8/11/2011 2:15:53 PM
what are you talking about ,I have tons of freckles and never in my life has anybody not liked my freckles i would say 9 out of 10 people "LOVE' freckles......what planet do you live on to say that people perceive you to be "ugly' having freckles.....thats just plain wrong..........it's the complete opposite........having freckles is sexy'
Show ALL Forums  > Dating and Love Advice  >