Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 eimmat
Msg: 5
How do you handle a bad tast or smell?Page 2 of 3    (1, 2, 3)
like lucian said I would head way north
like out of the room way north .
.if you make it down there and the shit
stinks he isnt sticking that thing in me

Tammie
 ramcharger
Msg: 6
view profile
History
How do you handle a bad tast or smell?
Posted: 5/27/2005 8:14:16 PM
Pick her up and carry her into the shower......you'll still have fun and youll test the hot water capacity

ICMUD
Msg: 20
view profile
History
Posted: 1/30/2010 7:29:28 PM
for the ladies you do the scratch and sniff test..

you play with there muff and maybe even poke a finger in there for the real test and then pretend to have a itchy noise or fake a sneeze and while your hands near your face u sniff your finger..

if if tastes like chicken give it a licken
if it smells like trout, get the fark out..

~rain~
Msg: 24
view profile
History
Posted: 1/31/2010 2:24:16 AM
if it smells bad,.......for gawds sake!! DONT EAT IT!!!!

there is something wrong there and you could end up with a tummy ache if you proceed..

(not to mention a few other things)
 Secondhand_Lion
Msg: 25
view profile
History
Posted: 1/31/2010 2:28:54 AM
Buy a cat. If you notice there is an unusual attraction toward your date...better pass it up.
 damassteel
Msg: 30
view profile
History
Posted: 1/31/2010 12:35:44 PM
Truly bad smells a re the result of some kinda of pathology. Healthy people do not smell bad. Admidtedly, one can smell a little "ripe" from honest exertion, but a really bad smell means something just ain't right.
I had an Ethiopian woman for a girlfriend for several years and she never washed her privates with soap...ever,( her Mom said she shouldn't) just with plain warm water. She never had an "off" smell or anything unpleasant about her body smell.
For me, I can't get close enough to the goods , so to say if a woman has a smell I don't like; I won't even get that far.
 Secondhand_Lion
Msg: 35
view profile
History
Posted: 2/1/2010 1:33:04 PM
Hey Zebra Circle, I've been here off and on....sometimes kicked off, you know how I like to yank a chain when I find a worthy dummy. Oh! goodness...I'm off topic again, I had better fix it quick before I get another vacation. O.K....so no one liked the cat idea....how about paint a buzzard up like a parrot, and if he jumps in her lap...it's good night to play gin rummy.
 Secondhand_Lion
Msg: 37
view profile
History
Posted: 2/2/2010 1:19:25 AM
^^^^The devil makes me do it Hang in there Zebra, good to see you're still around as well Now to answer the question of how do I handle bad smell. I have a button near my bed that sets off the smoke alarm....and if that doesn't get us out of the bedroom fast, I will actually burn the house down.
 Secondhand_Lion
Msg: 41
view profile
History
Posted: 2/2/2010 10:05:45 AM
This is an unpleasant topic but while it's here, maybe a few will be educated as a result. I find more problems with next door..if you know what I mean. There are grown ups out there still using grade school hygene. They think wiping with toilet paper during the day and taking a shower eight hours later will take care of it...not a chance. After being able to permeate the skin for hours like an onion, nothing short of a wire brush and lye is going to wash that smell away. This is a case of an ounce of prevention being worth a pound of cure. I've noticed that some cultures don't have this problem because they were taught that toilet paper is for the beginnng of the job and wash with soap and water immediately after....not so with most Americans unless they have a foreign mother of another culture. Many times this fault goes un-noticed unless a certain oral position is taken....talk about a mood killer!...and that's five minutes after a good shower. It's funny how the human mind works. If somehow we got that stuff on our arm or hand, we would go nuts if we couldn't get to soap and water...like NOW....but it's perfectly O.K. to just be wipped away with paper elsewhere. The excuses you hear, like you can't wash yourself anywhere but home is my favorite. That's what "wet wipes" are for....carry them with you...Please!
 TheReason_
Msg: 48
view profile
History
Posted: 2/8/2010 12:06:21 PM

for the ladies you do the scratch and sniff test..

you play with there muff and maybe even poke a finger in there for the real test and then pretend to have a itchy noise or fake a sneeze and while your hands near your face u sniff your finger

this

Except you hug her and whisper "OMG you make me so horny"

and while you are hugging her, that's when you take a quick sniff, because once you pass the belly button, good sir, you are committed!!!!

Secondhand_Lion
Msg: 49
view profile
History
Posted: 2/23/2010 3:09:56 PM
What the hell is up with the cell phone companies missing such an opportunity in phone features? They should all have a "call yourself with an emergency" button. Something doesn't smell right, just secretly push the button and it calls you back in five seconds with an emergency to respond to....What did you say?...someone set my dog on fire, I'm on my way.
 TheReason_
Msg: 50
view profile
History
Posted: 2/23/2010 3:15:26 PM
The iPhone has numerous Apps that do exactly that.

Secondhand_Lion
Msg: 52
view profile
History
Posted: 2/26/2010 2:17:58 AM
^^^My goodness, you are strong willed, or I guess women can handle things like that better than men. I know that if I run into a foul smell....I'm done. Somebody could hit than thing with a pressure washer, Ajax and a wire brush, and I'm still going home.
 Thunderstruck29
Msg: 53
view profile
History
Posted: 2/26/2010 5:48:06 AM
It's been my experience that when the hygiene is good, there usually is no problem with taste or odor.

Mind you, I earned my 'red wings' years ago too.

Other than cases of bad hygiene, I think most of the 'complaints' people make about a woman's smell or taste are mostly imaginary. Cuz if she's clean there usually isn't much of a smell and even a woman during her monthlies doesn't have a bad taste.
My only experiences with stinky kitty is people with bad hygiene or sometimes when a lady had a yeast infection.
 Water75
Msg: 57
Posted: 2/26/2010 12:39:04 PM
let me tell you.take the finger test .ifit smells get out of there fast.
 ForeverLong
Msg: 58
view profile
History
Posted: 2/26/2010 3:57:27 PM
I always start with giving her a hand job, while applying some saliva to my fingers I will determine if I can tolerate the taste and smell. If not too bad I will clean her out with my tongue, a little pissy smell never hurt anyone. If it's worse I will just fvck her after fingering her to get her ready. I don't tell tell them about the smell. If they break up with me then the next guy will dump them or not go down and it's over. Then they come back to me.
 Secondhand_Lion
Msg: 60
view profile
History
How do you handle a bad taste or smell?
Posted: 2/26/2010 7:12:46 PM
Damn ghostdog, was your lady friend by any chance wearing a black coat with white stripes? Now that I'm done laughing...I'm going to go castrate myself.
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >