Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sports  > Brett Favre to Retire      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 moonbeamlover
Msg: 322
Brett Favre to RetirePage 16 of 17    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17)
I love the new commercial he's in... the guy may be a lot of things, but stuffy and arrogant isn't one of them.

When the salesperson stands there and passive aggressively gets in his face about 'customers who waffle" and keeps drilling home how annoying it is when people just can't make up their minds, and them fading to him still standing there undecided by the tvs when they were closing the store for the night and telling him to turn the lights out when he finally leaves;

he was hilarious... talk about being able to totally poke fun at himself...

(and if he keeps getting able to be taken out of games halfway through the fourth quarter because of huge leads, he won't have to play all of all 16 regular season games... )
 MGMLION
Msg: 323
Brett Favre to Retire
Posted: 9/16/2009 6:21:58 AM
Favre made it through week 1 without retiring.
 moonbeamlover
Msg: 324
Brett Favre to Retire
Posted: 9/27/2009 1:31:10 PM
oh...my...God...

oh.... my... God.........

Beyond words... that was the best comeback I have ever seen, any game, any decade...brilliant catch, brilliant last drive, brilliant defensive stand...

Favre, you can unretire any time you want.

wow. HUGE hats off to you all.
 MGMLION
Msg: 325
Brett Favre to Retire
Posted: 9/27/2009 3:35:56 PM
Favre throws a bulls eye to beat the forty whiners.. Not many QB's can make that play ( scramble and throw ) Next Monday night Packers at Vikings
 just alittle crazy II
Msg: 326
Brett Favre to Retire
Posted: 9/27/2009 4:23:22 PM
That was one of his greatest wins in regular season with 2 second left!
 SteelCity1981
Msg: 327
view profile
History
Brett Favre to Retire
Posted: 9/27/2009 8:41:05 PM
Wiz was prob like where the hell was that throw from Farve when he was playing against the Giants in the NFC Championship 2 years ago.
 broncsbuff
Msg: 328
Brett Favre to Retire
Posted: 9/27/2009 8:54:35 PM
Todays game kinda sums up Favre in a nutshell...

He will amaze you with throws he makes, and will win some games on his arm alone.

He will then throw a pick in the nfc champ game against the giants a throw that only a rookies would make:)....
 wizardofossington
Msg: 329
Brett Favre to Retire
Posted: 9/28/2009 6:27:45 AM

Wiz was prob like where the hell was that throw from Farve when he was playing against the Giants in the NFC Championship 2 years ago.

I don't dwell about two years ago, because that was "two years ago"....I'm all about what's happening now. Giant fans have a thing about the past....This is probably why they have no future.
 just alittle crazy II
Msg: 330
Brett Favre to Retire
Posted: 9/28/2009 7:20:40 AM

I don't dwell about two years ago, because that was "two years ago"....I'm all about what's happening now. Giant fans have a thing about the past....This is probably why they have no future.
Wow, what a statement. You could have fooled me with all those youtube flicks you made with Eli. You made them just this year. I see a different story on how much hatred you have for Eli, being he beat your Icon Brady. And what's actually happening now is you make youtube videos of Eli's face on your body when your wearing panties with your boy friends.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r9oFHbNn0nw

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ciZWxFfafu4

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ciZWxFfafu4

Takes a mature individual to make these video's when you do not dwell on the past , right weasel? What a talent you have!

What a BS'er you are and the biggest ( )o( ) I know on POF
Warm regards, JAC
 wizardofossington
Msg: 331
Brett Favre to Retire
Posted: 9/28/2009 7:27:26 AM
Not dwelling, only making fun of you and your team. I know it's on your favorite list.

And what's actually happening now is you make youtube videos of Eli's face on your body when your wearing panties with your boy friends.

Those a true photos....Youtube doesn't lie. You from all people should know that....Isn't that where you get your news?

Takes a mature individual to make these video's when you do not dwell on the past

Nope it takes a genius....You of all people who constantly posts Youtube videos on POF to criticize me....You're a space cadet.
 wizardofossington
Msg: 332
Brett Favre to Retire
Posted: 9/28/2009 7:48:56 AM
You forgot this one....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BTzTbv8IB7I&feature=related

What a BS'er you are and the biggest ( )o( ) I know on POF
Warm regards, JAC

Gee thanks JaB....Stay tuned because I got more videos coming to a Youtube near you!!!
 just alittle crazy II
Msg: 333
Brett Favre to Retire
Posted: 9/28/2009 8:39:58 AM
Great! Will you post a video on your "Ca Ca Poo Poo book" on youtube
 wizardofossington
Msg: 334
Brett Favre to Retire
Posted: 9/28/2009 8:51:02 AM
Nope that's not it. I heard there is a new Boarder patrol in the State of New York. New York officials enforced a new enforcement agency called the New York Intercepters....You should know all about it.
 just alittle crazy II
Msg: 335
Brett Favre to Retire
Posted: 9/28/2009 9:14:38 AM

Nope that's not it. I heard there is a new Boarder patrol in the State of New York. New York officials enforced a new enforcement agency called the New York Intercepters....You should know all about it.
Actually I do, that is the same organization that caught that Boson Red Sux fan slip a Red Sux jersey in the Yankee cement foundation. They are everywhere so don't be alarmed when you get pulled over wearing your cheer leading outfit. It so easy to find you guys with the bumper stickers on your vehicles. This is actually a volunteer organization solely committed to clear all Bostonites from our highways that are in search of New York paraphernalia. They just can't get enough of those bumper stickers, one in particular "I love New York". But when seen placed next to a Red Sox or Patriot sticker. It's very obvious to send you guys back home. Seems there is a black market in your city for New York commodities. And please tell your fellow Bostonites we are not interested in those blue dildo's you guys are constantly trying to slip over the boarder.
 wizardofossington
Msg: 336
Brett Favre to Retire
Posted: 9/28/2009 9:19:54 AM

Actually I do,

They are everywhere so don't be alarmed

This is actually a volunteer organization solely committed

Seems there is a black market Seems there is a black market in your city for New York commodities.

Thanks for the ammo....I will use this as an introduction and you know Youtube doesn't lie.
 just alittle crazy II
Msg: 337
Brett Favre to Retire
Posted: 9/29/2009 2:39:36 PM

Thanks for the ammo....
What a great comeback Hey with all the ammo I gave you, make sure you don't shoot yourself in the leg. Aim high between your eyes
 wizardofossington
Msg: 338
Brett Favre to Retire
Posted: 9/30/2009 12:15:38 AM

Hey with all the ammo I gave you, make sure you don't shoot yourself in the leg.

Those things only happen in New York....
 broncsbuff
Msg: 339
Brett Favre to Retire
Posted: 10/2/2009 8:35:48 AM
Just when I thought I couldnt hate Brett Favre anymore...then this comes out. I would still hate him no matter what, but for goodness sake Brett....STOP TALKING....

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news?slug=ap-packers-facingfavre&prov=ap&type=lgns
 MGMLION
Msg: 340
Brett Favre to Retire
Posted: 10/2/2009 8:43:27 AM
Just when I thought I couldnt hate Brett Favre anymore...then this comes out. I would still hate him no matter what, but for goodness sake Brett....STOP TALKING....

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news?slug=ap-packers-facingfavre&prov=ap&type=lgns

If Favre does beat the Packers he will say it was out of revenge.
 broncsbuff
Msg: 341
Brett Favre to Retire
Posted: 10/2/2009 9:09:13 PM
I will never like him. But for goodness sake dont lie about it. I would respect him more if he would just admit that he wants to stick it to the packers.

The more he opens his mouth, the more he looks like an idiot.
 HDready10
Msg: 342
view profile
History
Brett Favre to Retire
Posted: 10/6/2009 3:06:20 PM
has anyone heard this?
with his last night win against the packers farve has beat everyteam in the nfl.
 Hawaiianluau
Msg: 343
Brett Favre to Retire
Posted: 10/6/2009 3:11:56 PM
http://wiki.answers.com/Q/NFL_quarterback_to_beat_every_team_in_the_NFL
_______

Brett Favre is the only QB to have beaten all 32 teams in the NFL.Morten Andersen is the only non-QB who has beaten all 32 teams. (Terrell Owens is the next most likely candidate for this. He only needs to defeat New England, who is in his division, to accomplish this.)
 just alittle crazy II
Msg: 344
Brett Favre to Retire
Posted: 10/6/2009 3:53:34 PM

2009 NFL Season
Posted: 10/1/2009 615 PM
I didn't know this, so I thought I would share it. If Favre beats the Packers Monday night he will be the first QB to beat every team in the NFL all 32 teams. He has 31 now, but never won one against, you know it the Packers. I hope he pulls this one out. Something to put on a shinny plague in the hall of fame when he retires after maybe three more times.

You missed it I posted it last week!
 broncsbuff
Msg: 345
Brett Favre to Retire
Posted: 10/12/2009 9:49:41 AM
Conversely, I have no idea why ESPN aired its bizarrely shallow 90-second “Happy Birthday” segment for Vikings quarterback Brett Favre. They could have given us a historical segment on the NFL quarterbacks who have played beyond the age of 40. Instead, ESPN threw together a few Favre highlights and footage of a personalized birthday cake and congratulatory greeting card from the Countdown crew. It was the definition of a fanny-smooching

I dont want to take credit from above. I was thinking the same exact thing when I watched it. This article came from Charles Robinson on yahoo in sports.
 Yule_liquor
Msg: 346
Brett Favre to Retire
Posted: 11/17/2013 8:56:37 PM
1st it was Kurt Warner (the reason why I play Football is so my kids won't have to)
Now its BF (if he had a son) weighing in!

Check out the link!
Goodell might need to keep his damage control team on 24 x 7!

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nfl-shutdown-corner/former-nfl-standout-brett-favre-not-allow-son-180444136--nfl.html
Show ALL Forums  > Sports  > Brett Favre to Retire