Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sports  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 broncsbuff
Msg: 345
Brett Favre to RetirePage 17 of 17    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17)
Conversely, I have no idea why ESPN aired its bizarrely shallow 90-second “Happy Birthday” segment for Vikings quarterback Brett Favre. They could have given us a historical segment on the NFL quarterbacks who have played beyond the age of 40. Instead, ESPN threw together a few Favre highlights and footage of a personalized birthday cake and congratulatory greeting card from the Countdown crew. It was the definition of a fanny-smooching

I dont want to take credit from above. I was thinking the same exact thing when I watched it. This article came from Charles Robinson on yahoo in sports.
 Yule_liquor
Msg: 346
Brett Favre to Retire
Posted: 11/17/2013 8:56:37 PM
1st it was Kurt Warner (the reason why I play Football is so my kids won't have to)
Now its BF (if he had a son) weighing in!

Check out the link!
Goodell might need to keep his damage control team on 24 x 7!

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nfl-shutdown-corner/former-nfl-standout-brett-favre-not-allow-son-180444136--nfl.html
Show ALL Forums  > Sports  >