Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Dating Experiences  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 biffwillard
Msg: 1146
why do men think they can use women for sex?Page 51 of 51    (11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51)
why do women give different rules for the same situation. based on what iv read it was no were the term rape, ur a grown woman and u made a choice. I do not like the quick chill you got from him after the fact. But in this case drop you emotions at the door, you got played. get over it . The one night stand has been around since mans existance on the planet, not the first time it happened and most certianly wont be the last
. I will also assume that you will state that the sex wasnt enjoyable.

But we dont have a corner on the getting played game, for centuries woman have been using that little God given wonder between there legs to manipulate men to do almost anything, as the bible states it will pit brother against brother and countries will fall
 sign4me17
Msg: 1147
why do men think they can use women for sex?
Posted: 12/5/2011 2:55:24 AM
Why do women think they can use men to elevate their social status?

We all have blood on our hands.
 ladyinup2013
Msg: 1148
Posted: 2/12/2013 1:09:11 PM
charles, if more men were like you??

anyhow, a guy likes a challenge, when you say no, he is believing that is his cue to say YES and you are now his play. We all get caught up in the moment, and both sexes are guilty of this. Damn if we do , damned if we don't, lots of connections happen with first night sex, so you gave it a chance~you didn't know he was just using you~confront him, but don't stalk him~guys like this need a wake up call, cuz he may do this to the wrong girl down the road~and then maybe not, but pretty sure, he's on his way of becoming a womanizer~lots of those~sorry men, but it's true and you know it~
 barnabyjames1
Msg: 1149
Posted: 2/12/2013 5:51:18 PM

I went on a date with a man awhile ago. Now i made it clear to him I wasn't looking for anything serious at this time. But i also made it clear that i wasn't into one nite stands. We agreed that our relationship wouldn't be either of those things. He was so nice and gentle. Didn't make any moves at first. He looked like the average cute boy next door type. We talked for awhile, then we watched a movie. During the movie we started kissing and one thing lead to another. We ended up in bed. Now i was absolutely positive I would be seeing him again. For sure i would talk to him again. The next day I emailed him thanking him for a nice evening. He didn't respond. Ok a little rude but whatever. Days went by and nothing. I told myself that this wouldn't hurt me. But it does. I am human. How can men be so cold? I understand he doesn't want to be my b/f. Cool. But totally ignoring you, like you were the scum of the earth. That is cruel and inhuman. Is it my fault for sleeping with him on the first date? Should have i expected such treatment because of it? I guess i am too naive. I will never make that mistake again. I would like to know how other men feel about this happening to a woman.

Same reason why women think it's ok that they can use a man just for money. if you're gullible enough to put out for a man you've just met, thats more on you, then him.
 MestralWind
Msg: 1150
Posted: 2/12/2013 7:17:11 PM
Come on, really you " I wasn't looking for anything serious at this time. But i also made it clear that i wasn't into one nite stands" he gets sex, you get your nothing serious and you enjoy the sex too hopefully. what is the problem, maybe yu should have approached it by possibly, or don't bang the guy the first night. just keep your legs closed LMBO! Problem solved
 Deepseaceecee
Msg: 1151
Posted: 2/12/2013 7:32:23 PM
If you slept with a virtual stranger on a first date he naturally, in the cold hard light of day lost respect for and interest in you. Men will say whatever it takes to make that conquest and you have learned a lesson I hope. Dont blame the guy, no one forced you to do it. You took a huge risk even allowing a man into your bed on such short acquaintance especially from a dating site. He may have been married or worse and you got off lightly.
You have been pumped and dumped and I hope you dont allow yourself to be treated that way again.
 rockstar_ocnj
Msg: 1152
Posted: 2/12/2013 9:24:19 PM
OK, enough of this "being used for sex". Unless he drugged you, got you very drunk, or raped you, you wanted it just as much as he did. It's nobody's fault but your own that you had sex with him before you knew what his true intentions were. Both men and women need to stop blaming each other for the choices they make 100% on their own. You weren't used for sex, you just put out for someone that wasn't intersted in anything more.
 barnabyjames1
Msg: 1153
Posted: 2/12/2013 10:14:23 PM
Lol, stop using reason and common sense in your posts rockstar, op(&the many women who continue doing this)lack those two things.

Thank you for pointing out the obvious.
Show ALL Forums  > Dating Experiences  >