Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 MsMicki
Msg: 54
view profile
History
Touching a man´s butt?????Page 3 of 7    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7)
one should never bite....only nibble
 whytwater
Msg: 55
Touching a man´s butt?????
Posted: 10/27/2008 1:01:56 PM
Yep, mine's in play. Can't really think of any part of me that's not. If we are lovers, nothing is too good, too precious, or too much for you.

I just find butts hot! And he gets to play with mine, so it should be even steven LOL.

"Are we negotiating?" "Always!!"
I have seen this thought, in broader scope and more graphic terms, under heavy attack in companion threads. But I surrendered this ground up front; I'd rather erase lines than draw them, when it comes right down to it. Private/public? It don't matter. While it's probably not possible to own me, you can own my body, and it would tickle me for you to take pride-of-ownership liberties in full view of anybody.

The majority of guys don't really have an ass! When I find a man with a nice ass it drives me crazy! I man with an ass is like wow!! How could u suck at touching a butt it is not that hard. Guys I know like their non existent butt touched!
ROFLMAO!!!

During a heated "discussion" about politics, a frustrated friend once retorted: " I hope your ass falls off!!!" That vision destroyed me with side-splitting laughter, and I had to forfeit the match. LOL!
 tallshyman
Msg: 56
view profile
History
Posted: 9/13/2013 9:20:10 AM

Mmmm I jus luvs a guy with a really cute butt

what dose a cute butt look like and will working out at the gym give me a cute butt?
Posted: 9/14/2013 2:42:54 AM
So we even have a thread about a guy being freaked out when a woman touches his butt? Shoot, go ahead and touch my butt already. I had a woman slap my butt unexpectedly at a job, making me jump and go "ooh!", then I just shivered and said "woohoo baby!"

^ tallshyman - order one of those videos you see advertising on t.v. that gives you good buns, and work it, work it man. Git your buns on. Hell, just start taking the stairs all of the time instead of the elavator.
 35brock
Msg: 58
Posted: 9/17/2013 7:29:00 PM
I like it when a woman touches my butt. I like it even more when she touches another male body part. LOL.
 Secondhand_Lion
Msg: 59
view profile
History
Posted: 9/19/2013 2:44:23 PM
Yep...all the many things in our environment that change our individual points of view on things.....like a proctologist with a hangnail.LOL
 InShapeAndToned56
Msg: 60
Posted: 9/21/2013 4:04:35 PM

My BF says he doesnt like it when I touch his butt too much , he says It makes his feel like a woman... I dont know maybe I suck at it lol ,what do you people think about this??? Is it normal or what??????

I would take that as a compliment and so should he...
 Fleuron
Msg: 61
Posted: 9/22/2013 11:34:26 AM

what dose a cute butt look like

Watch an NFL game. Lots and lots and lots of cute tight butts all over the field. Gawd I love football.

My BF says he doesnt like it when I touch his butt too much , he says It makes his feel like a woman...

What a kook. No it’s not normal for a man to feel like a woman when his girlfriend touches his butt “too much”?????????????? How is that even possible????

Probably OP has found a guy who likes his butt touched by now.
 kj521
Msg: 62
Posted: 9/22/2013 11:42:24 AM
"Watch an NFL game. Lots and lots and lots of cute tight butts all over the field. Gawd I love football."

Good point there! Lol

I have never been a big football fan before...... but I might have to start!

Now the question is......which team has the best butts???
 gtomustang
Msg: 63
Posted: 9/22/2013 1:34:33 PM
^^I suppose it would be the Buttaneers :)

If a fellow isn't used to someone grabbing his caboose, it might cause an involuntary clench. Beyond that, tho, I've seen couples in public where the lady's either grabbing his shirttail or a bit lower. Not a bad PDA, really, what kids' gonna notice and need therapy later in life?
 Cynderella
Msg: 64
view profile
History
Posted: 9/23/2013 12:48:26 AM
I will take a handful of butt anyday...I'm like the old lady who likes to pinch cheeks...butt cheeks!
Posted: 9/23/2013 2:52:27 AM
dreamcatcher...for real? look of horror on his face? Oh how funny. Poor guy. I guess I can see something though - too much of that and a guy or girl would get pretty offended actually. But a girlfriend touching her boyfriend's butt and him feeling weird about it...I don't get that.
 gtomustang
Msg: 66
Posted: 9/23/2013 10:07:12 AM
y'know, twice in life i've had a "much older woman" cop a feel of my baby butt (as an ex once labeled it after seeing my baby photos--why she wanted to see those, not sure). I can understand someone having a look of horror on his face, only b/c he's afraid its going to lead to something more and he'll have to reject her.

me, i'm used to female flirting lead to nowhere (she's married, wasn't interested in having sex, just in flirting and feeling alive, et cetera) so it doesn't bother me so much someone expresses an interest in me that makes them feel alive...and nothing more. maybe if i was in a situation where people only flirted with me in order to get a date out of me, then i'd get more paranoid about it.
 Aufbauf
Msg: 67
Posted: 10/9/2013 5:36:47 PM
Butt touching is required.
 imlivin
Msg: 68
Posted: 10/15/2013 8:27:50 AM

maybe have him a football and tell him 34G as you pat him on the butt next time, that should work better

HaHaHaHaHa.....

Everyone is different. if he's not comfortable with it and doesn't like it don't do it. There's nothing abnormal about somebody not liking something. I don't like brussel sprouts is that abnormal?
 BrentsAdventure
Msg: 69
Posted: 10/23/2013 8:33:32 PM
Love your comments! How do I get on your list of guys with firm buns?
 CaptainTeebs
Msg: 70
Posted: 10/23/2013 10:23:56 PM
I've never minded it when my girlfriend, or any woman-for that matter, has given the arse a goose. I kinda didn't know what the f*ck to think when one of the GFs motorboated me...
 Peppermint_Petunias
Msg: 71
view profile
History
Posted: 10/25/2013 4:47:47 AM
He has had some nutter butt- er experience imo and is jumpy about his butt.

If he doesnt like it, then grab something else and see if thats more to his liking.
 motown_cowgirl
Msg: 72
Posted: 10/25/2013 8:52:39 AM
i wish the op were still here so i could tell her that if her BF doesn't like his butt being touched, she should have enough basic common decency to respect his wishes and find another way to touch him that he actually enjoys, and how would she like it if he honked a boob whenever the spirit moved him. even 5 year olds understand they shouldn't go around touching people in ways they may not like, especially when they ask you to stop. (he said he doesn't like it, so what is your #@$ problem!)

like a baboon, all touchy and shit.

unwelcome hands, gross
 rosewood_girl
Msg: 73
Posted: 10/25/2013 2:26:27 PM
ROFL...this is the funniest thing I have read all day..hahahahahahahahaha.
Posted: 10/25/2013 8:02:28 PM
motown cowgirl has a good point.
 L,A, Woman
Msg: 75
Posted: 11/18/2013 5:53:02 PM
BASEBALL ButsWAY BETTER!!!!!!!
Posted: 11/26/2013 12:08:21 PM
Hey!! Who was that?! Who's slapping my butt?? Quit hiding! I know yer there!
 aanarchist
Msg: 77
Posted: 11/27/2013 2:38:22 PM
I'll let you play with mine if you let me play with yours. It's a great deal imo I have quite the iron buns.
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >