Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Sexiest occupation (job profession)      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 tinainhouston39
Msg: 426
Sexiest occupation (job profession)Page 18 of 19    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19)
This chick doesn’t like dirty fingernails so that's going to be a "NO" to the construction worker. I think nerds are sexy...sweater vests..glasses..nice shiny shoes. Any man in a job wearing that would be sexy to mee :)
 sharptack
Msg: 427
Sexiest occupation (job profession)
Posted: 9/29/2010 12:06:56 PM

Any man in a job wearing that would be sexy to mee :)

Ooow! You said JOB. Now, a man with a JOB......THAT IS SEXY!
 tinainhouston39
Msg: 428
Posted: 9/29/2010 12:10:05 PM
Hahahhah That's funny...where you hanging out girl?? Perhaps you need to broaden your scope to the Galleria area :)
 Consigliori
Msg: 429
view profile
History
Posted: 9/29/2010 1:27:37 PM
Secretaries. Two reasons: dictation and juggling.
 sharptack
Msg: 430
Posted: 9/29/2010 4:09:58 PM

where you hanging out girl?? Perhaps you need to broaden your scope to the Galleria area

Sadly I am a "Cat in the Corner" in the deep South. No Galleria aroung here!

But seriously, good looking men displaying their "wares" in cut out t-shirts may be very sexy. All girls can appreciate what they would call EYE-CANDY.
But the sexiest occupation? Hmmm. For me, it would be one that comes with power. Blue collar. White collar. Jeans or suits. Handsome is as handsome does. Power, wielded properly, with control and grace, is always on the top of MY list.
 Fishalways
Msg: 431
Posted: 9/30/2010 4:24:03 AM
Any woman that knows what the LHC is, can tell the differences between Brane theories and knows what infinitely regressive acceleration on the accretion disk is can take me home any day of the week.

Intelligence, yes it is that hot!
 cherryyblossom
Msg: 432
Posted: 9/30/2010 6:09:27 AM
a job wear a woman has to wear a suit, either pants or skirt, like businesswoman or accountant.
 whytwater
Msg: 433
Posted: 9/30/2010 6:57:01 AM

But the sexiest occupation? Hmmm. For me, it would be one that comes with power. . . . Power, wielded properly, with control and grace, is always on the top of MY list.

Lol. You and Monica Lewinsky. Hey, Bill Clinton probably has a vacancy in his social calendar. I've been watching this thread, off and on, waiting for a woman to cop to the power allure. I don't think Sharptack is alone in this.
 Sabrosura089
Msg: 434
Posted: 9/30/2010 7:39:01 AM

a job wear a woman has to wear a suit, either pants or skirt, like businesswoman or accountant.

I agree with you. There's nothing like a man in a sharp suit!!!!
 HarDayKnight
Msg: 435
Posted: 9/30/2010 7:54:53 AM
There sure is something about nurses...

shakeitupbaby2012
Msg: 436
Posted: 9/30/2010 8:05:18 AM
I agree that intelligence is hot!
 whytwater
Msg: 437
Posted: 9/30/2010 9:07:04 AM

There's nothing like a man in a sharp suit!!!!

LOL. When I first read that, sans spectacles, I thought you said "shark suit", and my heart leapt, cuz I thought you were talkin' about me!!!
 bilby886
Msg: 438
view profile
History
Posted: 10/1/2010 10:53:25 AM
Mortician is quite excitingly sexy ,
but our planters ......errr sorry partners don't talk about it too much.

easy to please tho,
never had a complaint on performance
had a few dead roots tho
I try to bury the memories.
 Sabrosura089
Msg: 439
Posted: 10/1/2010 12:40:57 PM

LOL. When I first read that, sans spectacles, I thought you said "shark suit", and my heart leapt, cuz I thought you were talkin' about me!!!

ahahaha! Whytwater: No more reading posts w/o reading glasses!
 scenesoflife
Msg: 440
Posted: 10/1/2010 1:26:59 PM
I have to say... female dentists.. are sexy to me...
maybe its because theyre ruthless??
lol

or maybe its the money

idk..
 MisterDynomite
Msg: 441
view profile
History
Posted: 10/1/2010 2:12:01 PM

What occupations turn you on?

I'd say that a woman having an actual job is good enough to qualify as sexy.

Doesn't matter what shes doing as long as she loves her job, works hard at it...

.... and it's not illegal.

Secondhand_Lion
Msg: 442
view profile
History
Posted: 10/1/2010 2:33:40 PM
Nuns.....I'll explain later...just heard an explosion, and there is a big hole in my roof.
 sharptack
Msg: 443
Posted: 10/3/2010 7:59:04 PM
I said:

But the sexiest occupation? Hmmm. For me, it would be one that comes with power. . . . Power, wielded properly, with control and grace, is always on the top of MY list.

whytwater said:

Lol. You and Monica Lewinsky. Hey, Bill Clinton probably has a vacancy in his social calendar. I've been watching this thread, off and on, waiting for a woman to cop to the power allure. I don't think Sharptack is alone in this.

Now why'd ya have to go and compare me to her? Uhh. Plus Bill is married. I do have morals. Thanks for "copping me out". Jerk. Oh, you probably can't wait to insult me some more. Better run for cover.
 Worbug
Msg: 444
view profile
History
Posted: 10/4/2010 10:59:08 AM
Any occupation she has to wear a dress, love women in dresses. Not neccesary the formal, but the casual.
 BoonDockSaint73
Msg: 445
Posted: 10/4/2010 3:14:14 PM
ya- chicks dig military guys...its the uniform believe me...and the idea.

i'd dug out my class A's recently and attended an Italian friend's citizenship ceremony.

he was decked out in a high class Italian suit and I was there with my Army uniform on.

i was the star attraction and girls did not even pay him a moment's notice. he might as well have been invisible, because of the uniform...people coming up wanting to take pics with me, girls all gawked out staring at me, etc.

he was a bit confused- thinking his really nice italian suit would have garnered tons of attention which it did not.

we decided we were both going to hit the town one night, me in my Army dress uniform and he in his nicest suit. and we would see which was sexier for women.

i told him he'd lose out hands down, PLUS I would have my drinks paid for for the evening!!
 salamander000
Msg: 446
view profile
History
Posted: 10/4/2010 6:34:35 PM
There's something that turns me on about a guy in white t shirt, and multi colored paint splashed worn out levis....excluding house painters of course.

Boxing is pretty sexy also. There's also something about two grown men beating the bejesus out of each other that turns me on.

Sexy women? Maybe a phone sex operator. It's fun to think of a woman in curlers, tattered robe, doing her ironing, while racking up a multitudes of credit card bucks with her 1-900 # from some poor sucker paying by the minute while she slurps on a ripe peach.
 Consigliori
Msg: 447
view profile
History
Posted: 10/5/2010 9:18:10 AM

It's fun to think of a woman in curlers, tattered robe, doing her ironing, while racking up a multitudes of credit card bucks with her 1-900 # from some poor sucker paying by the minute while she slurps on a ripe peach.

lol! I prefer the watermelon girl. It takes longer and she spits the seeds.
 whytwater
Msg: 448
Posted: 10/6/2010 7:09:33 AM
House Minority Leader (John Boehner), with that come-hither uber tan. Hell, I wanna do him, just to see him squirm, and maybe see less of him on my tv.
 cherryyblossom
Msg: 449
Posted: 10/9/2010 6:49:43 AM
Another job I find sexy is one where people wear gym attire (i.e. track shorts, sneakers, sports bra) because women who work out are hot!
 kayliecat
Msg: 450
view profile
History
Posted: 10/9/2010 7:54:12 PM
Firefighters...somethin about that uniform.

auto mechanics...but I'm biased b/c my guy is an auto tech. Still, watching him working with his hands, on tools, strong forearms,muscles showing....YUM.... Bent over an open hood, his cute azz sticking out...yum...

And I tell ya I've had fantasies for a couple years now about having sex using one of those little runner thingys what are they called? you know, that they lie on to roll under a car? Lay him out on one of those, climb on top, roll back and forth just a bit???

and his hands are all beat up looking but strong as hell...calloused...god I love a working man's hands SOOOOO much...

plus it's the perfect workplace for teasing. Stop by his work dressed in tight little shorts and a low cut top. Sit on a stool and watch him work in his bay with his other coworkers in nearby bays? Every time I lean over to pick up my soda....ALL the guys watch! yes, it's fun!
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Sexiest occupation (job profession)