Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Sexiest occupation (job profession)      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 cherryyblossom
Msg: 449
Sexiest occupation (job profession)Page 19 of 19    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19)
Another job I find sexy is one where people wear gym attire (i.e. track shorts, sneakers, sports bra) because women who work out are hot!
 kayliecat
Msg: 450
view profile
History
Sexiest occupation (job profession)
Posted: 10/9/2010 7:54:12 PM
Firefighters...somethin about that uniform.

auto mechanics...but I'm biased b/c my guy is an auto tech. Still, watching him working with his hands, on tools, strong forearms,muscles showing....YUM.... Bent over an open hood, his cute azz sticking out...yum...

And I tell ya I've had fantasies for a couple years now about having sex using one of those little runner thingys what are they called? you know, that they lie on to roll under a car? Lay him out on one of those, climb on top, roll back and forth just a bit???

and his hands are all beat up looking but strong as hell...calloused...god I love a working man's hands SOOOOO much...

plus it's the perfect workplace for teasing. Stop by his work dressed in tight little shorts and a low cut top. Sit on a stool and watch him work in his bay with his other coworkers in nearby bays? Every time I lean over to pick up my soda....ALL the guys watch! yes, it's fun!
 Secondhand_Lion
Msg: 451
view profile
History
Posted: 10/9/2010 9:26:42 PM
The sexiest occupation has to be whatever I'm doing ....cause one way or another... I usually get fvcked before it's over.
 bilby886
Msg: 452
view profile
History
Posted: 10/10/2010 12:32:40 AM
hmmmmmmmm........ the nurse thing....yes definitely the nurse thing ......
oh yes and the snap!
of the gloves.....
Yes... I know what nurses have to do in their daily occupation... they sometimes have to "get in there and do things" to make you better..[Its a dirty job but someone gotta do it....whoa-oh whoa-oh .......and appreciated by the way!].....

add a "happy ending" and we'll see heavy tipping included!
and more men in hospital for minor ailments?

thank you to Nurse Z######W for your understanding, and support !
 Uncut99
Msg: 453
view profile
History
Sexiest occupation FARMER
Posted: 2/3/2012 5:27:30 AM
For some reason, women seem to really like me, even big city professional women, im a farmer.

There isnt any other real obvious reason why they seem to go for me, pretty much ordinary. I DO NOT come across as a hick though, i did live in a major metro for a few years after college, was one of them. Now im back out on the spread, but feel confident i could pick up a woman anywhere.
 ConnCat
Msg: 454
view profile
History
Posted: 2/3/2012 6:54:23 AM
You gotta love a female archaeologist. The safari wear: shorts, collar wide open, she's all sweaty. Then she gets on her knees, and gets very dirty while she digs around for bones! YOWZA!
 BeeRad82
Msg: 455
Posted: 2/3/2012 10:03:37 AM
Strippers always smell good.
 deerdog1
Msg: 456
Posted: 2/3/2012 10:09:04 AM
seams to be for women any way Police ...when I was a Police officer I found out that like criminals lots of women think ..fvck the police ..however not in the same way
 SeaCatcher
Msg: 457
Posted: 2/3/2012 10:15:32 AM
Stereotypes aside (construction workers are "always" men and librarians are "always" women with glasses), for me, men dressed in well fitted clothing and looking immaculate turn me on. I like good cloth, well tailored on a man who looks after himself, with an eye to detail. It doesn't matter what they do for a living, so the occupation doesn't matter, just how well turned out they are.
 Elgalawaat
Msg: 458
view profile
History
Posted: 2/3/2012 10:39:25 AM
Models are sexy I don't mean the 90-100 pound ones. Now they have models who model the size plus clothes. They are very sexy. I take Whitney Thompson or Kim Kardashian on heart beat.
Whitney is 36-26-40 and Kim is 38-28-40. I melt at the sight of the 40+ round ass.
 Fifi47
Msg: 459
Posted: 2/3/2012 12:00:57 PM
If Kim Kardashian is a plus size than I must look like a whale. All plus sized womando not have big, round butts
 1osubuckeye
Msg: 460
view profile
History
Posted: 2/3/2012 1:17:08 PM

If Kim Kardashian is a plus size than I must look like a whale. All plus sized womando not have big, round butts

You do look like a whale. Give Kim 5 more years and she will be deemed clinically overweight....write that down.
 1osubuckeye
Msg: 461
view profile
History
Posted: 2/3/2012 1:20:26 PM
I would say the sexiest female profession is any woman that can make really damn good sammiches. I don't mean simple sammiches like peanut and butter/jelly sammiches...I can find less attractive ones to do that, but the women that can pick out some nice bread, and layer on some eggs, and prosciutto give me real hard on knowing how sexy they are while making a mighty fine sammich for me.
 BMB81
Msg: 462
Posted: 2/3/2012 3:33:10 PM
I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE Sailors and Cops. I have no idea why, I think it's the clean cut thing. I've found a lot of guys that I end up dating like the fact I'm a teacher too. I don't know. We all have our thing.
 Elgalawaat
Msg: 463
view profile
History
Posted: 2/3/2012 8:28:52 PM

If Kim Kardashian is a plus size than I must look like a whale. All plus sized womando not have big, round butts]

Yes Hun Kim is a plus size. Let us compare Kim with Whitney. Kim waist is 28 and Whitney is 26 that is two sizes more. Kim Boobs line is 38 and Whitney is 36 that 2 sizes more. Both are 40 around the ass line (woo I am on fire). Whitney is a plus size model and she won the year award as super model What do you say to that. Kim lies and says she fits in 27 Jean how in the world you can stuff 40 hips in 27 Jean. Don't take wrong she is a gorgeous woman I can eat her up from head to toes and never stop. She did that sex tape with this black rap guy but both did it for publicity. He is a shmock who tried to cheat her and sold it to Vivid entertainment for one million but she released his deceased father law firm army of attorneys who attacked Vivid entertainment and forced the company to pay Kim 5 million, smart woman. And for that tape she appeared in the playboy centerfold. Without the tape her chance to be in the centerfold is equal to your chance to be a centerfold. Playboy only get skinny girls like Lindsay Lohan and Karissa Shannon, they weight 102 pounds and their measurements 34-24-34. Bottom line Kim as the blogsphere guys call her the Booty Queen is a gorgeous woman even she is plus size and she is my favorite.
We don't know if you are a whale or not you don't have a picture in your profile. Meet me at Starbucks for a cup of cappuccino and I will tell you if you are a whale or not.
As you say plus size women do not have big round butts, Just look at millions black girls who are plus size women and have delicious big round butts. Your Honor, I rest my case.
 Fifi47
Msg: 464
Posted: 2/4/2012 9:24:18 AM
All plus sized women do not have big round butts. I did not say that none of them did.
I rest my case.

A plus size is a woman who buys clothes in the plus size department. They are larger than a 14 or 16, as some stores start the plus size deparment with a 14 womens or 16 womens.

Kim K. is not a plus size woman.
 apurfectmeow
Msg: 465
Posted: 2/4/2012 10:18:42 AM
Sexiest Occupation? Friend of our favorite dawg-
Its a tough job but some body's gotta do it.
I cant believe his thread got resurrected.
 wildlifelover1979
Msg: 466
Posted: 2/4/2012 10:22:58 AM
I was say any model, exotic dancer, stripper would be the obious answer. But it doesn't matter what you do for a living. If a woman wears a outfit that shows the size and shape of breasts and if it shows cleavage or her nipples pointing through her shirt it hot and sexy. I have seen women in loose fit t-shirts with big boobs that show nipples sticking out at my work. I love working in a retail store especially during summer time when women start wearing shorts and tight shirts. I had a few women come in wearing shorts and sport bras not to mention two piece swimsuits.
 kja71
Msg: 467
Posted: 2/4/2012 10:24:50 AM
Military men in uniform are always sexy.....But I have to say, the guys that work outside in the summer and have to take their shirts off and they are tan and sweaty....ahhhh...Construction and landscapers!!!! MY favorite....
 christyis4real
Msg: 468
Posted: 2/4/2012 10:45:15 AM
Yep..Military! Even a less attractive dude looks pretty hawt in BDU's.

State Policemen look pretty sexy too.
 wildlifelover1979
Msg: 469
Posted: 2/4/2012 11:14:51 AM
Thank goodness I am not into those fields! LOL! Seriously relationship wise politicians, police and firefighters have one of the highest divorce rates. I have always wonder why hot women date political guys. It is obviously they like being famopus and the money.
 Gerg87
Msg: 470
Posted: 2/4/2012 3:06:46 PM
High divorce rates or not, policemen and firefighters have very fulfilling and exciting lives.

Really can't say there is a specific occupation from a chick that really turns me on.
 1osubuckeye
Msg: 471
view profile
History
Posted: 2/4/2012 3:44:16 PM

I have always wonder why hot women date political guys. It is obviously they like being famopus and the money.

That should be rather obvious. Just go watch animal planet and you get any power complex figured out. What do females in the wild choose? Males of power of some sort that subconsciously promotes the healthiest and strongest offspring. In humans, with a conscious, not everybody wants children obviously, but that naturalistic urge is still there. The only difference in humans is they have conscious though so on top of females choosing the larger, broad shouldered, mature, powerful man, they can also consciously figure in other forms of power such as money and intelligence.

All women simply want is the male that presents the most power for their ****....whether that be some NFL football player, a well off scientist, a rich doctor/investor, or a politician in control of power. Sure, police officers, firefighters, etc. really don't have THAT kind of power, but their authoritative roots and the image they provoke based upon their uniforms presents that form of power. All you have to do is look at female's primal roots on nat geo or the discovery channel and it's really not that different than it has ever been before.
 bilby886
Msg: 472
view profile
History
Posted: 2/4/2012 4:16:45 PM
Female Drill Sargeants! Oooh Yeah! yes ma'am teach me how to polish my gun! lol
Female Hotdog vendors - what can I say?
Those women at the beauty salon that bleach and pull hairs out of your ass - be kind to them!
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Sexiest occupation (job profession)