Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > British Columbia  > May Long Weekend Practice Camp      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 samadongshi2
Msg: 26
May Long Weekend Practice CampPage 2 of 8    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8)
car pooling sounds good for me!! but i guess that means i have to pack light as i have so much camping gear.........
TIME TO GET the CARAVAN organized..........
how much r the sites?
how many tents can we put on each site?
 the cat came back/sponge
Msg: 27
May Long Weekend Practice Camp
Posted: 3/24/2008 9:44:15 AM
Awesome to see some of the West Coast Fishies might be coming up for this campout....Hopefully Sweet Sunshine will be bringing a carload or busload of west coast fishies....dont forget your wetsuits
 samadongshi2
Msg: 28
Posted: 3/24/2008 1:25:39 PM
i have big arss tent with large vestibule that can sleep 6 pple as some fish who've camped with me b4 say it's close to the Tah Mahal (mmm, don't think so).
Hey, there won't be ANY kicking of my mattress for those of u who r interested in sharing a site.
R we gonna do a potluck night too? woohoo getting stoked about this one and yes I'm coming out but won't be drinking my silly arss off til the wee hours of the morning as I'm more subdued!
 Arduinna
Msg: 29
Posted: 3/24/2008 9:19:42 PM
ok... we will be there with at least one 12 yr old female. Let's get da pot luck list started :)

I am so excited, hope the weather doesn't suck a$$
 hugsR4sharin
Msg: 30
view profile
History
Posted: 3/25/2008 1:30:37 AM
I will be looking for a carpool for this one too. Wanna Rent a Hot convertable anyone?
 LifeShouldBeFun
Msg: 31
Posted: 3/25/2008 9:25:16 AM
I am sad to say I will not be a part of this years Practice Camp...as we are quading and dirt biking (and drinking lol) up closer to home with the Vernon Crew...BUT...I have fond memories of the bong brothers staying up ohhhh past midnight (dawn)...not so quiet (several warnings) and definately not ninja like stealing my firewood (PUCK BABY).

And ladies...please remember if you get conned into trying the beer bong and use coolers....no foam and higher % of alcohol...yeah

And Ardi....take and extra set of keys this time...as hot as that tow truck driver was...I think I was the only one with BCAA

Have a blast and take pictures to back up the stories
 still flying solo
Msg: 32
Posted: 3/25/2008 5:06:34 PM
No worries....I got the B.C.A.A. covered this year. Please, Ardi....lock your keys in again.
 bcboy72
Msg: 33
view profile
History
Posted: 3/27/2008 9:27:19 AM
I started a list at the *other* site for the Sat Potluck..let's see how well Puck baby does at keeping them both in order..lol

Bcboy72 -*large* deer roast.
 Sweet sunshine
Msg: 34
Posted: 3/27/2008 10:16:41 AM
well, sorry to say.....this is going to be 3 in a row I miss, some things just aren't meant to be...!

have an incredible time all ( like you need encouragement!)
 puck_stopper
Msg: 35
Posted: 3/27/2008 11:06:32 AM
haha nice one bcboy....who says they'll be in order lol....having this on two sites makes it a bit of a mess but i know there will be lots of food if the past couple years are any indication....i'll just watch the lists and then as we get closer will see whats missing and take it from there....me and the captain are always last minute food buyers from the store across the street that day haha....

ohhhhh so sorry u won't be making it sweetie sunshine....was lookin forward to that hug u owe me haha....maybe next year

cheers A

potluck dinner list.....cut and paste and add to your post

bcboy...*large* deer roast
puck_stopper...whatever we need from the store across the street that day
 the cat came back/sponge
Msg: 36
Posted: 3/27/2008 2:34:46 PM
jspudotoole...Salmon of sum sort to BBQ
the cat came back/sponge and family ( and a few pof guests from the coast)....lots of hot spicy chicken wings (goes good with beer)
 samadongshi2
Msg: 37
Posted: 3/27/2008 4:12:52 PM
still can't figure out this cut and paste business
add my name to the list and i'm going to bring homemade perogies with cooking lesson thrown in for good measure so beware.... will be recruiting pple to help me make them fresh from the good old campsite and from scratch!!!
 puck_stopper
Msg: 38
Posted: 3/27/2008 4:29:06 PM
oh that should be good sama....i'm sure you'll be able to find some sober people to help u with that haha....i'd love to help but my ex was polish/ukranian and i did my share of perogie making from scratch....

the cat came back/sponge and family ( and a few pof guests from the coast)....lots of hot spicy chicken wings (goes good with beer)
samadongshi2 ....homemade perogies-will be recruiting pple to help me make them fresh from the good old campsite and from scratch!!!
 regors57
Msg: 39
view profile
History
Posted: 3/27/2008 9:27:25 PM
Would not miss this for the world,too much fun.

samadongshi2 ....homemade perogies-will be recruiting pple to help me make them fresh from the good old campsite and from scratch!!!
regors57... Deserts, various deserts -- don't eat too much dinner.
 still flying solo
Msg: 40
Posted: 3/29/2008 8:43:17 AM
I don't know how to do the cut and paste either, so sign me up for a veggie and dip platter.....thanks!!!!
 ScotttishLassie
Msg: 41
Posted: 3/29/2008 9:18:30 AM
Would really like to attend but will have to play it by ear as I am moving at the end of April, so it could be a bit crazy.... Cheers!
 silky tesoro
Msg: 42
Posted: 3/29/2008 11:18:09 AM
AWWWWWW come on Pink! You will need a break by then so make plans to carpool with me.
silky0774...something Buffalo (was going to bring prairie oysters but couldn't catch the bull)
 samadongshi2
Msg: 43
Posted: 3/29/2008 12:15:32 PM
r we going to get a carpool list happening or do we work it out amongst ourselves?
k, i'm picky with details here as I have other options for that weekend as well either to camp with some nutbars or be on the water on a maiden voyage in the opposite direction.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
i'd rather be camping with nutbars as i can sail the calm seas anytime this summer!
 laffingone
Msg: 44
view profile
History
Posted: 3/29/2008 6:18:20 PM
<<<< puts up hand for carpool list

silky0774...something Buffalo (was going to bring prairie oysters but couldn't catch the bull)
laffingone: a surprise(don't know yet) or caesar salad
 still flying solo
Msg: 45
Posted: 3/29/2008 9:50:03 PM
still flying solo: veggie platter and dip.

WOOHOO....I figured it out all by myself
 itsfun2Bme
Msg: 46
Posted: 3/30/2008 5:43:09 PM
still flying solo: veggie platter and dip.
itsfun2beme.... potato salad
 the cat came back/sponge
Msg: 47
Posted: 4/1/2008 8:28:30 AM
apparently discover camping isnt working yet and today is the day your supposed to be able to book your site....and they make you book for 3 nights which is $100.00 .....

(at that price it better not rain )

and i might be bringing water instead of wings ....hahahahahahaha
 samadongshi2
Msg: 48
Posted: 4/1/2008 8:40:06 AM
just bring a big arss trap (mine covers an RV), down quilt (to cover urself @ night) and of courrse wear my snowboarding pants to wear during the day to keep myself nice and warm!
 the cat came back/sponge
Msg: 49
Posted: 4/1/2008 9:00:59 AM
DISCOVER CAMPING is now up and running/campsites are going fast !!!!!
 silky tesoro
Msg: 50
Posted: 4/1/2008 4:17:16 PM
Sama....is a big arse trap for trapping arses?
You silly woman
Show ALL Forums  > British Columbia  > May Long Weekend Practice Camp