Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Alberta  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 hOPLESSLYSINGLE
Msg: 20
view profile
History
High River / Okotoks/ T. Valley / B. DiamondPage 2 of 3    (1, 2, 3)
I would be interested in other stuff ...I am away on this weekend but I will look forward to the next one !!!
 oldbutfine
Msg: 36
view profile
History
High River / Okotoks/ T. Valley / B. Diamond
Posted: 4/11/2008 2:58:45 AM
Little New York days, what a blast. Was there last year working the beer gardens. All day music (live). Anyways, one way of maybe letting people know who everyone is, is to give ev1 a sticky with their name and POF on it. I know that the last one I attended in Okotoks at the Willy had quite a few show up and I do believe that name tags were distributed as you entered. And there were more female fishies than male fishies, ohhh fisherman's heaven. Willy is under new ownership and may be willing to put on another event. Just a thought.
 oldbutfine
Msg: 39
view profile
History
Posted: 4/17/2008 12:54:54 PM
I know a couple of people in Longview, I ask them for more info on the subject. Will be back when I have more info.
 lonelydavid77
Msg: 49
Posted: 7/11/2008 12:59:11 PM
My humblest apologies, I missed this oppourtunity the first time around!!

...no one looks like their pictures, even me, we joked about that ...

......maybe I should get a close up picture in case I can't recognize her between the other horses...

Is he saying horses are now allowed in the bar, the bar has become a barn or that he can't tell the difference between you and your horse???????????
Show ALL Forums  > Alberta  >