Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 phishkev
Msg: 94
view profile
History
money inside her braPage 7 of 7    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7)
As long as it's a tip for me after a job well done!! Ha!!
 MsMicki
Msg: 95
view profile
History
money inside her bra
Posted: 1/5/2009 2:03:41 PM
I have been know to stick some dollars in Fort Knockers when I don't have any pockets in my pants.....
 rdcnorm
Msg: 98
money inside her bra
Posted: 1/5/2009 2:23:36 PM
How many women have wondered why men look at their chest....... I just figured it out,, It's not that we see a nice looking chest,( may be) , we want to do a cash withdrawal,, or at least make change without your help,,, ....
 GreenEyesGoldenLocks
Msg: 100
money inside her bra
Posted: 1/5/2009 3:33:47 PM
the only time I ever ran around with money in my top was at the renfest.. and that was more used as a billboard.. since their eyes were there they knew what I was after. now I have to say money stuck in cleavage on a 90 degree day is itchy as hell. I have stuck money in the side of my shoe before but they sell really cute wallet purses perfect for the bar holds keys, id, money and a lipgloss what more do you need at the bar really.
 rdcnorm
Msg: 101
money inside her bra
Posted: 1/5/2009 3:52:27 PM
what more do you need at the bar really.

Oh,, mace .. condoms,,just to mention a couple,,,let not forget the after breath mint,,,

I guess all that can fit in a bra too,,, but I prefer the natural look with out the extra items included,,
 traceyn1978
Msg: 103
money inside her bra
Posted: 1/5/2009 7:58:47 PM
Could you imagine all the germs going inside your bra and on your tits
Couldn't never do something like that
 jonash2007
Msg: 104
money inside her bra
Posted: 1/5/2009 8:13:13 PM
It depends on the rest of the package, I think.
 solver
Msg: 112
view profile
History
money inside her bra
Posted: 1/6/2009 9:08:22 AM
I have found at my age I am not considered a threat to the ladies so much, which allows me to flirt "innocently and with a friendly smile." So now back to the OP's topic. I was recently grocery shopping at Wal-Mart and had met a very attractive younger woman face to face on number of isles as we shopped. On each meeting we had smiled and acknowledged one another. Finally I spoke to her saying,"we are going to have to quit meeting like this or our SO's will get suspicious," her reply, "let them". Next isle I said, "are we to become engaged then?" Her reply, "I've ordered honeymoon accomodations, in intimate apparel." On the next isle just as I was going to speak when her cell phone rang, playing "God Bless America", when I realized the location of her phone, and because of our long and passionate "relationship" I said," My goodness your left bosom is playing my song." To which she laughed and winked as she retrieved her cell phone to answer it.

So from my point of view it is THE thing for a lady to do, storing items in such an alluring place.

We have become OOWMF, Out Of Wal Mart Friends, for such a young woman (49) she is quite interesting.

solver
 flcntrygirl80
Msg: 113
view profile
History
money inside her bra
Posted: 1/6/2009 9:39:17 AM
I hate carrying a purse when I go out somewhere. And I agree with the poster about money falling out when a dance partner takes his hand out of my pocket. My cell is small enough that it doesn't take up much room (good thing because there isn't much to spare) andI can't usually feel or hear it in my pocket. I keep paper money in there, but never coins. I have never had my money get gross and sweaty in my bra. You would think a woman who sweats that much would take some precautions, like those little pouches for your bra.

I had a guy I was hanging out with offer to "help" me get my phone out after pushed it further down and then texted me. Some guys act like they have never seen or touched a pair of boobs.
 Taylor20k77
Msg: 124
money inside her bra
Posted: 8/20/2009 9:19:25 AM
Some women don't wear a double-barrell sling shot. so they can't put anything there.
 Sabrosura
Msg: 125
Money inside her bra
Posted: 8/20/2009 9:21:55 AM
LMAO!!!! Mine won't hold that much , plus I love my purses and that's what I use them for.
 songofthesouth
Msg: 129
view profile
History
money inside her bra
Posted: 8/20/2009 7:18:43 PM
I worked as a cashier awhile back. Almost every day, one particular woman would come in and take her money out of her bra when paying. I cannot describe my horror when I had to touch her boob sweat soaked money for the first time. I was always very happy to have s bottle of hand sanitizer in my pocket. I had never seen anyone do that before, or even since her.

My girls sweat too much to do that living in Florida. Gross.
 KinChandlerAz
Msg: 131
money inside her bra
Posted: 8/20/2009 7:36:09 PM
Be careful keeping your cell phone in your bra. The water damage from sweat can fry the phone.
 WalkingInLondon
Msg: 132
money inside her bra
Posted: 8/20/2009 8:58:16 PM
Ok, totally guilty of keeping money and cell in the bra when going to a club...I don't take my purse in there because I love to dance and you just can't dance with a purse dangling from your arm or shoulder. Besides, my small purses barely have room for a lipstick and a wallet, much less the cell and compact and all the other crap I always seem to need. My large purses have literally everything in them for a safari trip, and if I put my cell in there I'll not only never hear it, but I'll never find it before it quits ringing! My friends tease me that I only got the boob job so I'd have more 'storage room' up top, but hey, it works.
And as for money being dirty, my boobs are much cleaner than a stripper's thong, and there's a lot of money you're handling that's been through those things! If you're a cashier, wash your hands often and keep sanitizer nearby...money is very dirty, and 95% of it has cocaine on it. Just a little tasty tidbit I found out the other day.
Beth
 MsMicki
Msg: 133
view profile
History
money inside her bra
Posted: 8/20/2009 9:50:24 PM

And as for money being dirty, my boobs are much cleaner than a stripper's thong, and there's a lot of money you're handling that's been through those things!

Beth!
I just totally grossed out a g/f the other day when she was holding a dollar in her mouth.......and I asked if she realized that dollar could have been in a gstring recently!!
Thought the poor girl was gonna hurl right there!
 GlindaTheGoodWitch
Msg: 135
view profile
History
money inside her bra
Posted: 9/10/2009 6:59:30 PM
I once dropped a tri-colored fruit loop down my bra and didn't realize it. It melted and left a very interesting splash of color on me and the bra.

That said - am I the only who realizes that a bra is a woman's toolbelt?
 jacob8088
Msg: 138
money inside her bra
Posted: 9/10/2009 9:03:24 PM
It depends. If its 100 dollar bills, then its a turn on..
 Pingshooter
Msg: 147
view profile
History
money inside her bra
Posted: 12/2/2011 4:36:27 AM

Only things I may store in my bra are my MP3 player when I go to the park walking, or something that someone gives me..like a telephone number or money and I don't have my purse handy.

Darn..I envisioned two other things stored in there..wait..do you wear it around your waist?
(ducking)
 ohenryx
Msg: 149
view profile
History
money inside her bra
Posted: 12/2/2011 7:37:57 AM
These days I think most men are used to the idea of a cell phone in the bra. There was a time when that wasn't the case. I will never forget the first time I encountered one. The expression on my face must have been really strange.
 barefootkitten
Msg: 150
money inside her bra
Posted: 12/2/2011 8:14:49 AM
Personally, I think it's tacky to store things in one's underclothes...that is what a purse is for. My purse is quite small and tucks easily over my shoulder and under my arm, so I have never had a problem with it. If I'm out with friends, money, ID, and phone can easily be tucked into a pocket if I don't want to carry a bag, but NEVER would they be tucked in my bra. Not to mention...wouldn't it be awfully uncomfortable? If your bra is so loose that you can fit a phone, money, and whatnot in there, you aren't wearing the proper fitting bra.
 Mainepostmaster
Msg: 154
money inside her bra
Posted: 12/2/2011 5:43:37 PM
LOL you my dear would have no reason to pull money out to buy a drink, you are stunning and cant imagine that you would have to pay for a drink! Although I know you are probably independent it does make a man feel like a man :)
 kmxplore51
Msg: 157
money inside her bra
Posted: 12/2/2011 6:12:51 PM
OP, if there is a cell phone in your bra, could it give a new meaning to the words "turn on"?!
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >