Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Poems And Quotes  > Raw and emotionally exposed, welcome to my world.      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 knightwhosaysnih
Msg: 220
Raw and emotionally exposed, welcome to my world.Page 15 of 15    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15)
Not so very long ago
There was a fire in my computer
Fuelled by human emotion
For months it blazed
But not to worry
Everything’s under control now
The danger has passed
 Visualdistortion
Msg: 221
Raw and emotionally exposed, welcome to my world.
Posted: 4/21/2010 10:26:03 AM
Future hope slashed
The present held to me with electrical tape
Inside dwells a monster
He feeds off my veins
It drinks the acid flowing through my body
Licks the cement from my lips
Hold me hostage
My arteries are clogging
My body is a cage
My mind is a prison
Pour salt in my wounds
Make it sting
Breathe me back to life
Under my skin
 Visualdistortion
Msg: 222
Posted: 4/21/2010 6:44:10 PM
This is a weird poem, if you wanna call it that, dedicated to some people in my life a while ago on here

With a mapt in my hand i look around for my distortedknight . With no real12luv i look up eyestothesky with such intenzity . Om i feel the burn in the ink and scars in my life. I miss the deadwh*re i used to be, nothing but visually distorted. On the road i shall travel once more.
 lenag
Msg: 223
Posted: 12/26/2010 7:23:30 AM
There is a haunted look in his eyes. Is it his past catching up to him? Some long ago wound that hasn't healed, the loss of a great love, lonliness, or fear? I am drawn into his gaze. Filled with a desire to find out. I long to hold him until hope appears. Give him my body, my heart, and ultimately my soul! I can't look away. There is something familiar there, a story yet told. Maybe in time he will tell me his tale, and cast his eyes upon me.
Show ALL Forums  > Poems And Quotes  > Raw and emotionally exposed, welcome to my world.