Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Anyone have sex in honey? Enjoy it?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 StevenCheese
Msg: 1
Anyone have sex in honey? Enjoy it?Page 2 of 3    (1, 2, 3)
I had sex in honey once god that was a mistake I kept thinking sticky sticky sticky instead of hump hump hump. When she brought out the vibrator I thought we were bee's buzzing and stuck to each other. Anyone out there actually enjoy honey sex?
 no_1_bby
Msg: 2
view profile
History
Anyone have sex in honey? Enjoy it?
Posted: 3/18/2008 4:04:22 AM
Honey is interesting... I just keep hearing the definition of *viscosity*. It doesn't spoil, has antifungal, anti-bacterial properties, thins when warmed, can be used as lube without worry about causing yeast infections for her...

...mmmmm *thick and sticky...*
 nipoleon
Msg: 3
view profile
History
Posted: 3/18/2008 5:32:11 AM
How much honey are you talking about here ?
Like a bath tub full of honey ?
That would be awfully expensive and how do you dispose of all the honey afterwards ?
It seems like one of those things that sounds like a good idea until you actually do it.
 StevenCheese
Msg: 4
Posted: 3/19/2008 12:59:12 AM
"Maybe next time you should try having sex in jam!"
HAahahah and peanut butter:
 no_1_bby
Msg: 5
view profile
History
Posted: 3/19/2008 9:12:16 AM
Nonono... jam and peanut butter have SUGAR in them.. BAD for sex... BADBADBAD!!!
 Sweet J-me Baby
Msg: 6
Posted: 3/20/2008 8:10:13 AM
I've got honey all over in my beard and on my shirt, and we are talking a teaspoon full.

Sounds like you are good to go then, smilewouldyou!! lol

With honey: A lot of fun!
In honey: A bit too sticky and messy for me!!
 simpleman20188
Msg: 7
Posted: 4/5/2008 3:58:30 PM
OMG We have been going through every lube concievable looking for the right slippery, taste and a non irritating chemical base.

I am going to have such a surprise for my beautiful little subie.

Thank you for the idea.
 Mae B
Msg: 8
Posted: 4/8/2008 10:20:14 AM

Nonono... jam and peanut butter have SUGAR in them.. BAD for sex... BADBADBAD!!!

Based on complete ignorance...
umm Isn't honey sugar too? Won't I be entertaining the yeasty boys party for a while afterwards?
 IAMNOANGEL
Msg: 9
Posted: 4/10/2008 3:23:09 AM
I have never tried honey. But I did have sex in(maple sryup living in NH)! What a MESS. Never again!
 liquid405
Msg: 10
Posted: 2/16/2009 8:18:53 PM
I suppose it would be cool for one last hurrah on the old matress before replacing it...promptly.

I would feel for the trash guy tho.
 SoCal_Val
Msg: 11
Posted: 5/25/2009 12:55:50 AM
I'm suprised to hear how many of you are turned off by the mess. Like the Carls Jr. ad says, If it's not all over the place, it doesn't belong in your face. Messy, fun, sweet, experimental sex, and you guys are complaining? I don't get it. My ex and I had an erotic picnic on a blanket in front of the fireplace in our bedroom. We had a basket of all sorts of sensual foods for eating and play, honey being one of them. Warm it up, drizzle it on all your favorite spots. Mm..Mm..Good!!
 whytwater
Msg: 12
Posted: 5/25/2009 8:24:03 AM

What is this "sex" of which you speak???

You're goin' to hell for that! That outfit!! LMAO!!
But come, child, sit on Santa's lap, and I'll 'splain everything.

A kinda sexy penpal (gender not known with certainty) wandered into my pof life recently, for a week or two, and somewhere in the middle, expressed a desire to dip the, uh, essential part of me in honey, to then remove it lovingly.
Buuuut, she poofed when I offered to make it concrete, and a few of her other fictions bubbled up.
I can do a dynamite wing recipe with honey and soy and other secret stuff, but eating those wings is messy enough. Slippery is more fun than sticky, even sticky sweet. Lol
 k3value1
Msg: 13
Posted: 5/25/2009 11:47:56 AM
Never tried honey......but, I'm sure its better than ...lets say......Ben-Gay.
 tbuddha
Msg: 14
Posted: 6/27/2009 8:03:12 AM
Honey's expensive. I'm not sure I could afford it!
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Anyone have sex in honey? Enjoy it?