Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 norwegianguy456
Msg: 206
view profile
History
Who shoud initiate kissing/sex? The man or woman?Page 11 of 11    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11)

and some were friends who decided at some point to have sex and then wanted to go back to being friends again.

Since you had that, you should realize it certainly Can happen, right? :) And if you're the one who wants a gal to take an initiative to ensure it's kosher, surely you should realize that only More would happen if you would also throw chips on the table to amp up the bet yourself here and there (as a guy doing that is the Usual way those things happen).

and I'm a guy who doesn't do drunk women, and boy there were a few women in those younger days who really want to blame alcohol on something happening.

Yeah, but so do we, do we not? I agree, you don't want to follow-thru on a gal who's Wasted. But tipsy & frisky isn't wasted -- that's a completely different concept. Our inhibitions open up, guy or gal. It open up more for a gal, not because there's lack of control if merely tipsy & frisky -- but because there's more society-induced inhibitions to shed in the first place VS a typical guy. More social courage to open up. It's a social lubricant. Aside from stepping away from the "no way, you're wasted" -- take advantage of such environments where most are not wasted... and that includes oneself having some drinks too (courage)! :)

All in all, as one PUA summed up the whole PUA thing: Be ready to be shot down. If you can get the way you socially present yourself down pat & kosher -- and you can Truly take getting shot down -- you've succeeded. So that ex-lover of yours -- she leaves the door open despite it "supposed" to be closed... see how "supposed to be" it truly is by laying out the circumstances. There's not supposed to be a guarantee. That one wasn't even a long-shot or a potentially embarrassing situation if shot down in any way. It wouldn't have been you taking a step back trying for a long-range 3 pointer with a hand in your face... it was more like an open jumper around the foul line. :)
 PopCultureGeek
Msg: 207
view profile
History
Who shoud initiate kissing/sex? The man or woman?
Posted: 9/29/2017 5:55:59 AM
man the hatred and resentment I have towards masculinity is so strong, it fills me with dark thoughts.
 ThePigOfYourDreams
Msg: 208
Posted: 9/29/2017 12:30:39 PM

man the hatred and resentment I have towards masculinity is so strong, it fills me with dark thoughts.

Maybe you should focus it on other things that actually deserve it.
 PopCultureGeek
Msg: 209
view profile
History
Posted: 9/29/2017 3:45:00 PM
why should a guy not hate and resent masculinity? basically i'm saying how I've always hated how guys always have to be the confident assertive ones.
 Ladyinred0407
Msg: 210
Posted: 10/1/2017 8:39:03 AM
Against my better judgement here, I'm going to respond to PopCultureGeek
To hate and resent masculinity..................is to hate being a man.

Both genders, male and female, from childhood and beyond, are drawn to others ..............who exhibit confidence.
It's a fact. DO something................. find something, ...............to gain your confidence.............Get movin'!
 ThePigOfYourDreams
Msg: 211
Posted: 10/1/2017 12:55:09 PM

why should a guy not hate and resent masculinity? basically i'm saying how I've always hated how guys always have to be the confident assertive ones.

What you resent is the concept of gender roles, not masculinity. There is nothing wrong with masculinity in itself.
 cooldog65
Msg: 212
view profile
History
Posted: 10/2/2017 5:08:58 AM

There is nothing wrong with masculinity in itself.

Apparently those millennial guys seem to lack it.
 RoxyMoronic
Msg: 213
Posted: 10/2/2017 9:55:29 AM
I used to live with a group of women opposite a gym where they used to have competitions outside.
All these muscle men with necks as thick as my thighs and walking like they'd crapped themselves. God awful.
I know that's not 'masculinity' but that's what I think of when people refer to masculine men. Cavemen.
Now certain rugby players.....hell yes.
Also, I think most women don't mind a less confident/shy guy as long as he isn't shy with them :)
 imanorangetiger
Msg: 214
view profile
History
Posted: 10/2/2017 10:49:05 AM
A truly masculine man will not be afraid of who he is. He will not pretend.
 norwegianguy456
Msg: 215
view profile
History
Posted: 10/2/2017 3:15:46 PM

why should a guy not hate and resent masculinity?

Because that would mean they'd not be asexual, but being so strong like that = being Overtly feminine to a huge extreme.

basically i'm saying how I've always hated how guys always have to be the confident assertive ones.

Confidence isn't copyrighted by masculinity -- it's just that lacking sufficient amounts kills it. Confident gals are wanted more too, but they can afford to be a little low on it where guys can't so much. Assertive -- I think it's more having the balls to make the first move. When the gal has some attraction about you -- she likes that. Guys LOVE it when a gal makes the first move when he really likes her, although there are some warped guys who freak out about it. But in a nutshell -- gals have to step up too to some degree. They're not totally out of the woods when it comes to facing ego-risks and the opposite sex. It's just that the human market is where as a guy, you're expected to -- because you'll be beaten out by other guys. I mean, what do you expect? Winning a staring contest with a girl? Naw man, make a flirt move and test the waters and see how many chips you can throw in, etc. It's not hard. You aren't expected "as a man" to go All In boldly out of the blue.
 punsrlol
Msg: 216
Posted: 10/5/2017 9:18:05 PM
The Woman 90% of the time.
 cw35
Msg: 217
view profile
History
Posted: 11/20/2017 4:32:59 PM
Have you been watching news or listening to the radio? Nobody should ever initiate a first kiss. You need to have a signed consent form and a direct verbal agreement that the kiss is okay and verbal agreements at every stage afterwards. Spontaneous passion is a thing of the past. It may sound like I'm joking but they just had an interview with some women on the radio about how men misunderstand consent and just because a woman consents in that moment doesn't mean she actually means it or gives consent for the next 5 minutes of your encounter or the next 5 min etc. They want to pass an ongoing consent law (I think that's what they called it) so that you would have to stop at certain intervals during a sexual encounter from start to finish and get very clear consent that the woman still wants to be with you. They said that almost all men have actually raped a woman at some point because women agree to have sex when they really would rather not. The safest thing to do is just wait for the woman to decide or initiate the encounter.
 Butterchickenchuck
Msg: 218
Posted: 12/6/2017 12:14:49 PM
Nobody " should " , IMO, but I love, love, LOVE IT when a woman does !

I'm not talking about a peck , I'm talking one minute you're mouth is empty, then next thing you know you got a mouthful of tongue !
 saintclara
Msg: 219
Posted: 12/22/2017 10:42:02 AM
When a man asks a girl out, that signals some type of intimate interest. Not to mention, 99% of the time the man is open to having sex faster than a woman.
So doesn't mean he will get it. You can string him along till you get bored and then disappear once he starts getting too familiar with his requests to your personal body. Works for me I may have to do certain things in life but screwing a complete selfish retard isn't one of them
 saintclara
Msg: 220
Posted: 12/22/2017 10:46:23 AM
Spontaneous passion is a thing of the past.

Is that what you dudes are calling it these days .It used to be called being a sex pest
 alpha__waves
Msg: 221
Posted: 12/23/2017 8:30:56 PM
Ask Al Franken.
 norwegianguy456
Msg: 222
view profile
History
Posted: 12/24/2017 1:33:20 PM

It may sound like I'm joking but they just had an interview with some women on the radio about how men misunderstand consent and just because a woman consents in that moment doesn't mean she actually means it or gives consent for the next 5 minutes of your encounter or the next 5 min etc.

That does sound like it's joking. I know that some laws can be way over-the-top, throwing the baby out with the bathwater and not putting into mind that one Can be over-the-top... but an initial Yes doesn't mean Yes later, if they say No later. But yeah, to have to ask, 10th pump in, "Are you sure you're still cool with this?" -- would be completely ridiculous. Hard to believe that's wanted. I could see some activists who are out-in-left-field say that if a gal Seems like she's not So comfortable with it, that you have to stop & ask (insert imaginary mind-reading skills to pick up on whether to do that or not).
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >