Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Who shoud initiate kissing/sex? The man or woman?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Dragracer428
Msg: 76
Who shoud initiate kissing/sex? The man or woman?Page 4 of 11    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11)
c deacon

Nothing better than a woman that knows what she wants and will be assertive enough to either make that move, or ask for it.......

Sex will not happen if the kiss is not good. It is all in the kiss and what each of you say......desire.......with that kiss.

A wanting kiss from a woman is like her taking your hand and leading you into the bedroom......

Nothing better......

Just my opinion.......

I agree 100%, a little patience and the ability to keep your hands to yourself until the right time goes a very long way

Miss this guys posts, always made a lot of sense
 south_city
Msg: 77
Who shoud initiate kissing/sex? The man or woman?
Posted: 5/18/2016 7:30:54 AM
Both people should be willing to. If you like the other person and feel the interest is mutual and the timing is right, then go for it.
 Chromis1
Msg: 78
view profile
History
Posted: 5/18/2016 11:38:52 AM

If enough trust and comfort is built, a women will not only feel free enough to kiss you, she will also be comfortable enough to share her body with you.

Totally agree with your hole philosophy.

Freudian pun. Let's talk more about your mother.
 seafoodandeatit
Msg: 79
view profile
History
Posted: 5/18/2016 5:44:53 PM
IF he asks you out for dinner you can bet he would like you for desert!
 ginghamgal
Msg: 80
Posted: 5/24/2016 6:30:09 AM
Sometimes it was me. Other times it was the man. It shouldn't matter though.
 Inner_Gorilla
Msg: 81
Posted: 5/24/2016 7:37:23 AM

It shouldn't matter though.

Actually, it does matter and matter's a lot. It's not so much with the process of who initiates but what happens afterwards, and that is the rejection. Many couples have a hard time dealing with this, and the person that usually initiates stops asking because of fear of rejection. And the couple spirals down into a life of resentment, not enough sex, and unfulfilled expectations, because then the person who is usually passive wants sex, but since they do not initiate they get frustrated as well.

So what therapist and research are saying is, who ever happens to be horny, initiate. If you are the passive person, give your partner a signal. If you are not in the mood, get your self in the mood. Research indicates that once interaction starts people not in the mood get interested and participate.
 Butterchickenchuck
Msg: 82
Posted: 5/24/2016 9:07:14 AM
"I like it better when we both get that undeniable urge to lean in and go for that deep passionate kiss right at the very same moment! Warm, soft and amazing! "

This
 oneday57
Msg: 83
Posted: 5/29/2016 5:13:45 AM
Wierd things to talk about....IMA thinking its a two way street and IF both are feeling it then BOTH will know RIGHT!?!?!
 gtomustang
Msg: 84
Posted: 5/29/2016 11:14:33 AM
when I was more interested in them, than they were in me, I had to initiate. otherwise they could have been happy with merely my company. otherwise I've had women give me clues it was ok to lean in.
 Ladyinred0407
Msg: 85
view profile
History
Posted: 5/29/2016 7:03:47 PM
LOL Gotta ask.
Who? Should? ???? SHOULD?????? There is a right or wrong answer to this?
 bamagrl68
Msg: 86
Posted: 5/29/2016 7:12:00 PM
JWRed- Either person can, and should, initiate.
Sometimes, both women and men fall into the old fashioned trap that the man should initiate.
This puts a LOT of pressure on men, while denying a woman's ability and right to be sexual.
Ideally, you will find yourself in a situation where both people want each other so much, it doesn't matter who initiates, you just both go all in when it does. (no pun intended)
This kind of passion and wanting is rare, but it happens and thank baby Jesus when it does!
 Inner_Gorilla
Msg: 87
Posted: 5/30/2016 6:37:53 AM
Here's another problem. A lot of times WOMEN want to initiate but then they look at themselves feel too fat, too, this, too that and that nobody in earth is going to want them. So when they are with their SO, they close down. Many times the man picks up on this and may then start to initiate but he also is dealing with the many times that she has said. Not now, I am not in the mood. Or, I feel dirty, you need to take a shower.

Therapist while in the past used to suggest to start working on your own body image or issues first, now they get more results by solving the initiation issue first. They find that whatever the issue is, if they work on the sex first, all the other issues work themselves with higher success.
 GWSmith
Msg: 88
Posted: 8/13/2016 6:56:31 PM
The answer is YES. Who should initiate? Whomever wants to! If its mutual keep on truckin' but don't be Brock Turner.
 WhereforeAndWhyNot
Msg: 89
view profile
History
Posted: 8/14/2016 1:27:42 AM
Personally, I leave it up to my dog to decide… he’s never wrong.

If he tries to lick her face first, then it’s my job to lean in. If he looks at me with that “I need to go outside” whimper, then I know I’d better wait for the woman to jump my bones. If he just farts and lays down in the corner, it's time to turn on the TV and break out the beer.

Btw, he's available for hire on fridays, and alternate tuesdays, if anyone needs his services....
 gtomustang
Msg: 90
the one who kisses better. best to put the best foot forward
Posted: 8/14/2016 6:15:03 AM
"..and alternate Tuesdays"

>>>oh, we had a discussion about "Tuesday girls" before. If I remember correctly, women like the reference. I think i'll rely on a gerbil--if the little rodent jumps on the wheel and tries to run away from a Tuesday date, that's the sign I shouldn't pay the restaurant bill. or something like that.
 GWSmith
Msg: 91
the one who kisses better. best to put the best foot forward
Posted: 8/14/2016 1:54:52 PM
WhereforeAndWhyNot has a good dog.
 gtomustang
Msg: 92
mm, she smells like snausages
Posted: 8/14/2016 4:59:12 PM
it might be a mixed breed, a bulldog and a Shitzu. you know, a bullshitzu :)

then again, if it sits on the couch all day licking itself before trying to lick her face...maybe he's better off with the ladies the dog doesn't try to kiss.
 oneday57
Msg: 93
Posted: 9/16/2016 3:52:48 AM
Nice when both have the same idea and in most cases its known chemistry and definite feelings....I have initiated it tho and only when I know she's open to it....always a gentleman!
 InnerGorilla2
Msg: 94
Posted: 9/16/2016 7:27:19 AM

If he tries to lick her face first, then it’s my job to lean in. If he looks at me with that “I need to go outside” whimper, then I know I’d better wait for the woman to jump my bones. If he just farts and lays down in the corner, it's time to turn on the TV and break out the beer.

Can I just hire your dog and do a book tour, maybe even do a few late night shows and talk about that dog'gone wisdom?
 JS3344
Msg: 95
view profile
History
Posted: 9/16/2016 2:42:46 PM
The man needs to initiate....most women can't even decide what to do at a four way intersection. I never go on a date and "hope" there will be a kiss....I kiss her nice, the moment we meet, if the date goes well, some kissing goodnight, if we are on fire, well then some french kissing.
 WhereforeAndWhyNot
Msg: 96
view profile
History
Who shoud initiate insults? The man or woman?
Posted: 9/17/2016 6:14:31 AM
^

…until you tell her that “four way intersection” analogy… then you’d better guard your gonads, son….
 JS3344
Msg: 97
view profile
History
Who shoud initiate insults? The man or woman?
Posted: 9/17/2016 4:15:16 PM
^^^^ that shit is between you and me.........this is important, if every guy waited for a woman to initiate, the history of mankind could be at stake.
 WhereforeAndWhyNot
Msg: 98
view profile
History
Posted: 9/18/2016 1:06:14 AM
^

Sounds like “stalker-logic” to me. That may have flown around 50,000 years ago, when there were only a few hundred Cro-Magnons around. But these days with 7 BILLION people in the world (and climbing), I think there are a few more pressing issues facing “the history of mankind” than whether women are or aren’t willing to hop into bed with every guy who feels entitled to their bodies, just because he’s horny. This is called “civilized thinking”. Maybe put the club away and learn to socialize…?

Believe it or not, if women find you attractive, they will initiate romance and sexuality. And it is soooo much better when it’s their idea, because there’s none of the proverbial seduction-gaming needed. Very juicy, very fun.
 InnerGorilla2
Msg: 99
Posted: 9/19/2016 10:09:57 AM

The man needs to initiate....most women can't even decide what to do at a four way intersection. I never go on a date and "hope" there will be a kiss....I kiss her nice, the moment we meet, if the date goes well, some kissing goodnight, if we are on fire, well then some french kissing.

This is an interesting balance act, even when you're in a established relationship.
If you are too pushy initiating, and that is starting with the kiss, and then the petting, and so forth, she may get annoyed at how aggressive the guy is. If you do nothing, she may bet annoyed about how passive you are and missed your chance. Many guys that end up being friend-zoned by the woman had their chance but because of lack of balls, or willing to take that chance, they lost their window of opportunity. Then there's a place that the man is bold enough to initiate, but then he pulls back and sees if the women reciprocates and has interest. I used to preferred this way. That way she really, really ALSO wanted you. And she showed that she also had interest.

Once the relationship is establish, you both need to develop nor verbal signals. I could initiate all the time, and want it all the time, but she may not be in the mood. So I pet her a little and generate gestures. If she is non-responsive or tells me that she is tired, I pull back, no harm done. Sometimes she wants it, but wants me to come across as the initiator. Simple, non-verbal works quite well. If I am too tired but she still wants it, she ups the gestures another notch. At that point most of the times, I respond.
 JS3344
Msg: 100
view profile
History
Posted: 9/19/2016 4:07:07 PM

If you are too pushy initiating, and that is starting with the kiss, and then the petting, and so forth, she may get annoyed at how aggressive the guy is. If you do nothing, she may bet annoyed about how passive you are and missed your chance. Many guys that end up being friend-zoned by the woman had their chance but because of lack of balls, or willing to take that chance, they lost their window of opportunity.

- correct.....don't think I'm such an idiot that I just stick my tongue down her throat upon meeting. I am aggressive, but in a funny way....like when we meet, women like to hug, so I usually say "hey, bring it over here", no one has ever refused or been offended.......while I'm hugging her, I'm actually measuring breast data. Never french on the pre-date kiss, keep it light. She needs to know I'm aggressive right away, and the friend zone won't be tolerated. I only allow the friend zone if I get something out of it, like I do with dancing partners......
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Who shoud initiate kissing/sex? The man or woman?