Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Black velvet 46
Msg: 3
drunken sex...Page 2 of 2    (1, 2)
I had unprotected phone sex once while i was drunk, boy i will never do that again, I got an ear infection.
 ~Nocturnal Girl~
Msg: 5
drunken sex...
Posted: 3/19/2008 10:48:44 PM
I will admit that in one particular relationship i had, it was mostly us out partying most of the time, so yes, it would almost always end in drunken sex.
I dont think there is anything wrong with it if you are both on the same page. If you can only have sex when you ARE drunk, then there is a problem.
 deerdog1
Msg: 6
drunken sex...
Posted: 3/20/2008 8:37:47 AM
i think i had sex drunk before but im not sure ... she said i liked it....
 jd28spot
Msg: 7
drunken sex...
Posted: 3/20/2008 8:40:45 AM
This one might gross out the faint of heart but what the hell.......my dating days are over anyway......so here goes.....
It was one of those nights when perhaps I shoulda drank 1 or 2 less beers. Picked up a fine looking lady in the bar and took her home. (damn, I was so proud of myself)
Anyway, while in the act of "going down on her"......I got sick and barfed all over her. Needless to say, that kinda put an end to anymore "romance" that night.
 Notinit4
Msg: 8
drunken sex...
Posted: 3/20/2008 10:23:05 AM
We were both drunk at a Music Festival and hopped in the back of his truck and got busy. He started licking my armpits (gross) and then when he pulled out, he came on my tummy. Ok fine...but the he licked it up!! Umm ok..whatever floats your boat. Nothing hugely terrible, just really strange. So afterwards, he puts his arm around me and I notice he is wearing a wedding ring. Uh oh...I asked him if he was married and he responded with a casual "yup...you?" I was so out of there! Ran through the campsite naked carrying my clothes...
 c_deacon
Msg: 9
view profile
History
drunken sex...
Posted: 3/20/2008 10:25:15 AM
EEEWWWWW!!!!!....... Not nice unless asked, and that takes a very special person.......so, me thinks not........

OT..........Since I have not been drunk since college, the stories back then are just not relevant to my life now, so I do not have any on my part, but some very interesting ones on the part of some that I have been with that have been drunk.......

I had one that just seemed to want to let her hair down, get drunk and enjoy the evening with friends, and I was one of them. She drank to much, asked me to take her home, on the way, to stop at my place and let her sober up some. She started to get frisky, and seemed to want me, and as she was giving me head, got up and ran to the bathroom to puke, came back and wanted to resume the whole process........I just laughed and took her home.......

There are limits to what each and everyone of us will do, live with, and allow.......

Just my opinion........
 boyzni3
Msg: 10
drunken sex...
Posted: 3/20/2008 1:01:33 PM
I was drunk one night and having sex in the front seat of my car with another rather drunk person...Not my fault cause I warned him, but he pulled out my clit ring, split the clit hood clear in two. I was so drunk it didnt even hurt, and all i could say was i think you swallowed my clit ring..We found it the next day in the front seat of my car....So me freaking out now cause i totally realize what has happened call my friend who suggests I go to the ER and have it stiched up, no can do cause my mom was working and had been to long, so here I am at walgreens buying liquid bandage and seri (sp) strips still half drunk from the night before....FYI It is to wet down there for either to work!!
 Leeanne
Msg: 11
view profile
History
drunken sex...
Posted: 3/20/2008 5:34:41 PM
The last time I had sex with someone who was drunk - he couldn't get it in - 'cause he could only get it half up and then had the fvckin' nerve to blame it on me!! What a fool!!
 boyzni3
Msg: 13
drunken sex...
Posted: 3/20/2008 6:23:37 PM
You are more than welcome^^^
 Leeanne
Msg: 14
view profile
History
drunken sex...
Posted: 3/21/2008 6:12:39 AM
OUCH!!! I just had time to read your post boyzni3! Now that's a good reason NOT to get the clitty pierced - OMFG!!!! I could not imagine that at all - even after reading that it happened to you!!!
 boyzni3
Msg: 15
drunken sex...
Posted: 3/21/2008 8:57:25 AM
^^^ I only advise doing it when drunk so the pain is minimal....I was more pissed that I didnt have the piercing anymore and due to anatomical reasons can not get repierced...that was so much fun when driving my five speed!!!
 abelian
Msg: 18
drunken sex...
Posted: 8/9/2008 4:15:59 PM
I've been drunk and I've had sex when I've been drunk, but I've never had sex because I was drunk. If you're still conscious, you know what you're doing.
 oceandoor
Msg: 19
drunken sex...
Posted: 8/10/2008 8:59:28 PM
LMAO! You waited til he splewed his baby batter on you first? JFC!! oh man that's funny!
 _Red_
Msg: 20
drunken sex...
Posted: 8/10/2008 10:16:09 PM
I've just found it's next to impossible for a guy to maintain an erection when drunk and the rhythm...is so far off. I know for me personally, a bit too much to drink makes a normally easy orgasm more difficult to achieve.
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >