Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 NJgirl116
Msg: 148
Men in diapersPage 10 of 10    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10)
Goodness, the things people need to get turned on... I just need some good caressing and I'm on fire!
 jrburwe
Msg: 149
Men in diapers
Posted: 8/21/2016 8:01:53 PM
I am looking for a male that I can take care of as a complete baby, they would give me total control.
 Kodanshi
Msg: 150
view profile
History
Men in diapers
Posted: 8/25/2016 2:12:36 AM
Originally written by goodolandy:
1) There are two types of people that choose to wear a diaper, ones who only wear a diaper (referred to as diaper lovers or dl for short) and ones who regress to a younger age (referred to as adult babies or ab for short).

You're forgetting the third kind: people who actually need adult nappies due to whatever condition.
 Iredurbio2
Msg: 151
view profile
History
Men in diapers
Posted: 8/27/2016 7:52:04 PM
It depends. Grampers are the best I hear!
 wantsmooches
Msg: 152
view profile
History
Men in diapers
Posted: 10/20/2016 12:16:14 PM
I am emotionally and sexually submissive and the only kind of relationship I want is a Female Led Relationship {FLR} where you are Mommy and I am your baby. It is commonly referred to as "Dominated And Diapered."

Infantilism, or adult baby (really preteen) only shows up in White males with high IQ. Most of us at some point, usually mid to late teens, myself included, become dues paying members of Mensa. As adults we tend to be college educated and are engineers such as software or microelectronic or are in upper management or, like me, self employed and loved the scramble.

Long before we are old enough to orgasm we have desires to take a bottle, suck a pacifier, sleep in a crib, to be diapered and cuddled more then most children.
Yes, that means I want to wear and wet diapers, be cuddled by Mommy with my head in her lap and take a bottle and other activities that are part of being not quite 2 years old.

The only issue will be is it recessive or dominate. In people, such as myself, that were severly abused in childhood it is almost always dominate. If the need to be a baby is dominate then it also becomes the core of our sexual identity.
If it is Dominate then his desire to be, "Diapered And Dominated." will be frequent. He will want to wear and wet and need to be changed by Mommy and most diaper changes will end with Mommy milking him to orgasm.
An AB that was not abused has the same desires to be a baby but usually on a more emotionally recessed level. They have far less problems with relationships and easily feel Love, get married, have children and stable families.
Many have the kind of marriage (read: Communication with their wife) where they can talk about their emotional desires and find ways to have the need for diapers and domination satisfied, if not by their wife (more the fool she is if she can't be Mommy) there is a HUGE industry for Pro Mommies and engineers make very good money.
If an AB does find a partner they almost always had the kind of marriage (read: Communication with their wife) where they could talk about his emotions and desires and how they feel and find ways to have the need for diapers and domination satisfied.

Adult Babies are not in any way perverted nor are they a pervision. What we are is secretive for many good reasons.
If you and your baby are at a social gathering with friends or neighborhood Bar-B-Q and the conversation turns to cuddle and sex you can't just say, "Well the only way I can get an erection is to have, "Mommy" put me in diapers and cuddle me with a bottle."

NOW THAT'S A REAL CONVERSATION STOPPER IF EVER THERE WAS ONE!

Being an Adult Baby is a lot more common then you would think.
How can I say there are a lot of Adult Babies?
Go to E-Bay and put Adult Baby in the search bar. The result 82 634 results for adult babies.
The things on sale cover the spectrum of baby clothes such as onesies to two piece outfits, diapers, diaper panties, full layettes, sissy dresses, cribs and high chairs all of which are sized for an adult.

The link...
http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_from=R40&_trksid=p2050601.m570.l1313.TR1.TRC0.A0.H0.Xadult+baby.TRS0&_nkw=adult+baby&_sacat=0

Infantilism, or adult baby (really preteen) only shows up in White males with high IQ. Most of us at some point, usually mid to late teens, myself includeed, become dues paying members of Mensa. As adults we tend to be college educated and are engineers such as software or microelectronic or are in upper management or, like me, self employed and loved the scramble.

Long before we are old enough to orgasm we have desires to take a bottle, suck a pacifier, sleep in a crib, to be diapered and cuddled more then most children.
Yes, that means I want to wear and wet diapers, be cuddled by Mommy with my head in her lap and take a bottle and other activities that are part of being not quite 2 years old.

I retired 2 years ago and moved to a tropical island just over 1,000 miles South of Key West. The Bahamas, Bermuda, Cuba, Jamaica, Haiti and the Dominican Republic Are all North of me.
Now that I am in the tropics I have found that for most of the year it is far to hot and humid to be comfortable in a diaper and I really want that to be an experience with Mommy, not on my own.

The adult babies you may have seen on Springer or Dr. Phil are disgusting imitations of the real thing. I tried to watch those segments and nearly got sick. Yes, I want Mommy to Diaper and Dominate me, occasionally feed me as if I was in a high chair, give me a bath, dress me, cuddle me, wake me with a bottle and keep me diapered at home.
But in the real world I have 2 degrees, have owned a successful satellite company for close to 20 years, I am a certified Open Ocean Deep Water scuba diver and an ASA certified sail boat skipper, which means the boat can be up to 65 feet and get a military pension every month.

You can't work 7 days a week and pay your bills if you are in diapers at home in a crib.

Now you have the details
Hope to hear back
 Alexandernolan
Msg: 153
view profile
History
Men in diapers
Posted: 2/12/2017 10:42:38 PM
I just want to be baby boy again, life is to hard. I just wan rtf to lay back and be hmm nappies and breastfeed by mommy. Play with fire truck and eat baby food and have nap time, suck on a pacifier and crawl on the floor.
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >