Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 winfieldbrian
Msg: 84
view profile
History
Men in diapersPage 2 of 10    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10)
If I wanted to wear diapers I'd be a Republican senator from Louisiana!!!

breeheel
Msg: 88
Men in diapers
Posted: 11/18/2009 9:47:42 PM
I tried it for a few years but grew out of it at about age 2
 breeheel
Msg: 89
Men in diapers
Posted: 11/18/2009 9:48:28 PM
I think most men will wear diapers when they get to a certain age....
 Brownlady1953
Msg: 90
Men in diapers
Posted: 11/19/2009 6:08:04 PM
No, thanks...not for me.
 TheReason_
Msg: 91
view profile
History
Men in diapers
Posted: 4/8/2010 1:48:43 PM
Good times!!!

LoL whatever floats your boat I guess. Sheer drives me crazy!

Pooping in a diaper...

Not so much!

want to travel
Msg: 92
view profile
History
Men in diapers
Posted: 4/8/2010 2:03:57 PM
what ever works for you, if they are consenting adults, who's business is it what they do as long as no one is hurt
me i look at it this way, it has nothing to do with me, or society
i do not think its any more sick than, a woman who does not move in bed, or a man that only cares about his own pleasure
 Hippiekinkster
Msg: 93
Men in diapers
Posted: 4/9/2010 2:16:04 AM
onlyluvcando: "There is a perfect site for these kinksters as they like to call themselves, as apparently we are called Vanilla in their world, the site is fetlife.com ( unbelievable) !!!!!!!! I m sure they will find exactly what they are looking for.
definitely not my cup of tea either !! "

I'm on fetlife, but the only place I post is the Politics! forum. Same thing with Bondage.com and the Coffee Party site, too. Politics. I know there's a politics forum here, somewhere, but I have avoided it because I most certainly would get myself kicked off PoF, given the preponderance of God-Fearin', flag-wavin' Real Amurkins.
 jamie9562
Msg: 94
Men in diapers
Posted: 4/9/2010 3:38:16 AM
lol,,where to begin.....

i have not read all the posts yet,,,is there any point? am i going to learn some great revelation that is going to have me strapping on a pampers tomorrow?

i doubt it,,this is obviously something you are either born with or have developed a fascination with thru some sort of childhood trauma,,,just my guesses...

as far as kinks go,,this is a doozy ,,,,,,that being said..listen,,if shitting in your own apparel is your idea of a good time,,,well,,more power to you,,,just don't expect me to change you!

and imagine the frigging baby powder bill! dude,,your ass is 10 times the size it was when you had no choice but to wear the diaper!

the world is so full of infinite variety,,,,your ability to be tolerant of the multiple facets of humanity,,is the true measure of you as a human being,,,

you can quote me on that...
 sinlov
Msg: 95
view profile
History
Men in diapers
Posted: 4/9/2010 3:09:38 PM
No diaper duty days are gone. At leat and especially for grown azz babies. LOL ...two yr old grandson cutting it close. But lets see Hmm spend my weekend changing shitty diaper on a grown man. Not.
 farscapeprincess
Msg: 96
Men in diapers
Posted: 4/10/2010 12:16:11 PM
I diaper babies, but not grown men. If it's gross changing a poopy diaper of 1 year old, I'm certainly not doing it for a grown man who gets sexual pleasure from it. If someone asked for that here's what I'd do.... And as fast as I can even. The cloud of smoke from my stilettos would blind you.
 JerseyGirl2008
Msg: 98
Men in diapers
Posted: 8/20/2010 9:04:30 AM
I know a few whiney-ass men who SHOULD be in diapers.
 BoonDockSaint73
Msg: 101
Men in diapers
Posted: 10/18/2010 10:25:13 PM
mom is the only woman that has ever changed my diapers back 30 something years ago.

but i dont' mind a woman wanting to wash my balls...
 verygreeneyez
Msg: 104
Men in diapers
Posted: 10/20/2010 3:06:04 PM

It's not a fetish.

No sexual gratification, those would be "Diaper Lovers" a totally different lifestyle.

Personally, I do not "use" the diapers for their intended purpose (#1, #2) Though there are those that do.

It is not "gross" or "sick" or "wrong", unless you add "for you" after those words.

Unfortunately? You can't educate people on something they have made up their minds about before they know a damn thing about said topic. All people need to see is the word "diaper" and that's all it takes, must be creepy/perverted/twisted/sick/nasty/WRONG/etc. ( Sigh!)

Oh, and we infantilists are nicer and more tolerant than nons, as apparent by this thread :)

Great response!

~OT~ Much like Petticoat Punishment, it's a personal thing and although it's not for me, that doesn't mean it isn't for others. JMO
 MsMicki
Msg: 105
view profile
History
Men in diapers
Posted: 10/20/2010 8:48:05 PM
Wow Ink......
I'm a bit surprised at your attitude on this.
Bit hypocritical of you to not only expect others to be open minded about your kinks...but for you to call out those that you think are being demeaning and close minded when it's something you like.
You don't have to "get educated on the matter".......you can do just as you have suggested other to do......say it's not your thing and move on......or just stay out of the threads you don't "get".

as for me........definately not my thing.
I didn't have kids for a reason!!
 DudeistPriest
Msg: 106
Men in diapers
Posted: 10/20/2010 9:06:45 PM
I have my fetishes and kinks, but this goes in my "Blond File", as in "I don't get it."
I have friends that do the "Little" thing, being treated like a child, but never actually met anyone into infantilism. I know they're out there, just not met them.
I've seen the use of diapers used in BDSM setting as a punishment or for humiliation, but that's not the same thing.
 verygreeneyez
Msg: 107
Men in diapers
Posted: 10/20/2010 10:40:03 PM
And for the record please don't say 'get educated on this matter', that's ridiculous. The hell I want to get educated on a man wearing a diaper for? I rather fill my mind with great knowledge about great artists, amazing architecture, science, historic events etc., than some psycho in a diaper. JMO though (noticed you have to add a JMO tag if you don't want people to take everything you say to the nipple.)

Hit a nerve or something??? I wasn't posting to or about you (for the record.) What you choose to become educated on certainly makes no difference to me.

~OT~ Just another to each their own. If someone is grossed out by something, I can't imagine why they keep venturing in to read and/or comment ~ but it may be like the scene of an accident or a violent crime. Some not only stop to stare, they take pics with their cell to revisit and show their family/friends at a later date. Oh human beings are curious creatures. JMO
 SpecificTruths
Msg: 108
Men in diapers
Posted: 10/21/2010 6:55:04 AM
My big, fat buddy (6'3", 300 lbs.) wore a diaper for Halloween one year, walked around in it all night.
Around 4 am he was sitting on the floor with a glass pipe tokin away, jiggly, celulite legs and big azz gut hanging out.
[sarcasm]His wife, dressed as a ballerina, said she never wanted him more than right then at that exact moment.[/sarcasm]
I think he got spanked that night, he was being a bad boy.

Jeesh, Silent; we're supposed to be okay with getting rammed in the butt by our girlfriend but not be into diapers?
 MsMicki
Msg: 109
view profile
History
Men in diapers
Posted: 10/21/2010 7:02:37 AM
great visual! All I could think of was a bong I had years ago of Buddha
sitting cross legged holding a pipe!
 MsMicki
Msg: 113
view profile
History
Men in diapers
Posted: 10/21/2010 12:40:32 PM

If I felt this diaper wearing business was of sexual nature, that’s one thing, but after reading this diaper wearer’s comments and him saying HE DOES NOT DO IT FOR SEXUAL GRATIFICATION nor is it a fetish, I will stick with it’s a psychological disorder that needs to be looked upon

So?
who are you to judge it a disorder just because you don't agree with or understand it?
Your assumptions/opinions don't make it a fact anymore than Padawan's assumptions/opinions about you make it a fact.
 SpecificTruths
Msg: 114
Men in diapers
Posted: 10/21/2010 1:12:01 PM
Ahhh got to love the POF’ers that gang up on a person as soon as they get a chance.

It's happened to me repeatedly. Look in single parents when I stated something about the government not taking responsibility for an ill-concieved pregnancy. You shoulda seen the mud slinging! I was called ignorant, mean spirited, among other things. I was called out and took it like a man, especially because I'll never see any of them in real life, where they wouldn't have the stones to say that to my face.

So what did I do? I re-stated my stance in one sentence and left it alo....

Oops, I crapped my pants! Wish I was wearing a diaper right about now...

"Here I sit all broken hearted, tried to shit but only farted. Then one day, I took a chance; while trying to fart, I shit my pants."

SEE? There are useful reasons for a guy to wear a diaper in a non-sexual way
 verygreeneyez
Msg: 122
Men in diapers
Posted: 10/21/2010 7:09:47 PM

No if you get your head out that one body part where a diaper is worn you will see that I wrote I am studying to be a psychiatrist, meaning I am a student hence no I haven't written and published any journals.

I'd suggest you stay away from sex therapy if/when you actually practice. Probably NOT a good fit.

~OT~ I may have missed it in this thread, but I don't recall reading where it's about pooing and peeing for all people. I did definitely read elsewhere that is not the case for most who are into infantilism (it's not a toilet thing, it's a control thing.) There are, however, people who do particularly vile things with urine and feces without diapers ~ it's called water-sports and scat and it's with a partner or partners. Personally? I think it's much more "out there" for someone to pee on another person than to wet their own self ~ the whole scat thing? That has to be some sort of special bond between people. Being a human toilet? Ewwww. I certainly do NOT want any part of either of those things, but again, I only live my life. JMO
 MsMicki
Msg: 125
view profile
History
Men in diapers
Posted: 10/22/2010 7:16:48 AM

My opinion on this matter would be valid

Your opinion is based on assumptions and therefore not valid unless your
assumptions are fact. Your assumption that there is pee and poop involved
is just that.....an assumption.
It's one thing to have such a strong opinion and be judgemental over something you know for a fact.....it's just being condenscending when it's someone throwing out judgements when it's something you just don't "get".

I am studying to be a psychiatrist FYI Ms Micki, so you can tell me I am no one to judge it all you want, but pretty soon I WILL be able to rule it is a psychological condition if I see it as one.

Exactly........if you see it as one. Psychology is nothing but one's interpretation
of another's realities. Still doesn't mean you would be right!
And one would think you would have already learned that "judgements" and
"insults" have no place in therapy.

there had to have been child abuse or something else to trigger this

So.......what "trigger" causes you to want to peg men in the a$$? Were you abused
by a man in your childhood? Is this you way of getting back at men?
See....anyone can throw out backseat pyschology babble!!

Your age is showing again Ink.......most adults have learned that not every sexual
kink comes from some sort of abuse or missing nurturing element. We have learned
some things just feel good.....and we keep doing the things that feel good to us!

It's one thing to think "Eww, not for me".......it's quite another to label someone
as mentally ill just because you don't understand or agree with their thinking.
 MsMicki
Msg: 126
view profile
History
Men in diapers
Posted: 10/22/2010 7:39:48 AM
Dramatic much?
Why do you insist on focusing on "extremes"?
Your examples of rape and necrophilia have nothing in common with a man that
wants a little love in a diaper!

You can try and knock my point of "adults".......doesn't change the fact that we
have figured out that sexual kinks are just that ....kinks. They are not all some outlet
for past abuses.
 MsMicki
Msg: 127
view profile
History
Men in diapers
Posted: 10/22/2010 7:53:24 AM
I have visions of Lily Tomlin sitting in her great big rocking chair and saying
"And that's the truth..........pffffffft!"

You're not the first to argue a point to death and still be wrong.
Wanting to be right and actually being right are 2 seperate things.

If someone wants to wear diapers and be nurtured by another.....who cares?
Does it mean we have to understand it......no
Does it mean we have to participate.......no
Does it mean we should have a bit of compassion for someone that has needs
that are different than our own.........hell yes.
 verygreeneyez
Msg: 128
Men in diapers
Posted: 10/22/2010 7:56:56 AM

Some "adults" rape little boys because again it feels good in their sick little mind. But it's ok right? Because they are adults and they are only doing what feels good. Please spare me with your theories of being an "adult".

And some "adults" admit in a public forum that they've been abused and want to strap-on some sort of revenge. What makes a person an adult is the legal age of majority, which is 18. Whether someone chooses to act like an adult is a whole different story.

But it's ok right? Because they are adults and they are only doing what feels good. Please spare me with your theories of being an "adult".

Might I suggest you spare us your theories on what makes an adult? The more you type, the less "adult" you appear.

Back on topic ~

In contrast, most non-infantilists have never heard about infantilism, and those who have know little about it. This is one of the biggest reasons that reactions to infantilists are often negative. When the brain is introduced with a new schema (template for information), it quickly tries to fill this template with any existing information. This is one of the reasons that people have so many prejudices about infantilism, many of which are completely untrue. This is also a reason why it might be confused with unrelated, but better known, conditions. Sometimes it is difficult to not persist in viewing an infantilist as a “freak” or a “pervert.” The alternative requires open-mindedness and a willingness to accept the nature of others.

Sometimes comparison help to put infantilism into perspective. For example, if you are the parent of an infantilist, you might consider the other things your child could be doing that are far more harmful than being an adult baby or teen baby. For example, infantilism is much less harmful than narcotics, smoking, sexual promiscuity, etc.

This is a concept that many people ignore when they first hear that someone close to them is an infantilist. They don’t understand it, and they are unable to find a way to accept it. They usually do one of two things: They either cut off contact with that person (usually between friends) or they try to change him (usually in the case of family). However, the harsh reality is that there is no answer to the problem. Psychological therapy is a primary choice of parents whose children are infantilists. However, this rarely, if ever, truly ends infantile desires. Cutting their child off from anything that could allow them to indulge in infantile tendencies is also not an answer. This only worsens the situation, because not only does it provide no outlet for infantile desires, but it also threatens the trust between parent and child.

The reality of infantilism is that it, by itself, poses absolutely no direct danger to anybody. The indirect dangers are those of negative perceptions and immoderation. As with all desires and interests, infantilists must find a healthy balance between their infantile desires and adult responsibilities. A healthy infantilist is one that is able to reach this balance. An unhealthy one is one that is unable to do this. The unorthodoxy of the lifestyle is most often the stigma that people face when presented with it. Bringing oneself past this stigma is a challenge, but once it has been attained, one’s view of infantilism will be completely different. Tolerance is what is truly needed. It is not required that one love what they know they cannot love. However, to tolerate it, and accept that it exists as something not negative, but just different, is an act that is requires the littlest of effort, but has the most positive of outcomes on all of our lives. It is an act that if performed by all, can move society forward to a place it has never been before.

http://www.adisc.org/wiki/index.php/Infantilism
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >