Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Men in diapers      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 sub girl wanted
Msg: 76
view profile
History
Men in diapersPage 4 of 10    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10)
yup thats right.Not my thing but most of "my things" would freak average ppl out(i guess) so to each their own.Hell maybe Thomas Jefferson wore diapers LOL.And if you read about the true life of the great Benjamin Franklin he was a total freak and swinger!Its america,so as long as its between consenting adults stick ur judgement up your ass!(not that we cant poke fun at each other)
 I am LLR
Msg: 77
Men in diapers
Posted: 9/13/2009 3:01:49 PM
Unfortunately, for all that people might say they're "open-minded", there is still way too much intolerance and ignorance in this world, whether regarding race, religion, gender, lifestyle, and a whole litany of other issues. Yes, the issue of infantilism is a controversial one, and one that causes strong reactions in most people. People are shocked, disgusted, and sometimes intrigued.

This lifestyle is not one that I would participate in, but that's a personal preference. As a nurse, I deal with adults in incontinence products every work day, and have no desire to encounter it in my personal life. Everyone has their limits and boundaries, and things they would not do. It's just too bad that we can't all learn to respect each other a little more. Just because one chooses not to do certain things or take part in certain lifetyles doesn't mean those things or the people who do them are bad or aberrant or "abnormal". It just means they're different.
 Wild DNA
Msg: 78
Men in diapers
Posted: 9/14/2009 7:01:17 AM
ofcourse ...NOTHING is abnormal now a days.. how else are you going to convice yourself its right!

This is the part of OP post that I am talking and addressing. What you do or what you call it is besides the point. He asked this .. and this is what I am addressing .. and ONLY THIS.

"Where the man wears a giant pamper and the woman takes care of him like a baby. As I have heard, this fetish contains everything from the man peeing and crapping himself and the woman changing him.. To being fed with a bottle and even breast feeding."

I'm pretty open minded myself, but when it comes to men in diapers, shitting themselves, pissing themselves, then calling for a woman to come clean their assssss is abnormal. There is nothing unfortunate about my thinking. I just do not and will not ever see this as a normal behaviour. Especially when your bodily functions work and you can clean yourself .. this is an added thrill for you, invented by god knows who that actually took form in the mind of some that call it ...???? pleasurable?????

sorry but you won't convince me otherwise.

If you want that by all means go for it! Have the time of your life!
 Calientecutie
Msg: 79
Men in diapers
Posted: 9/14/2009 7:48:33 AM
if that what makes you happy...more power to you...anyways take care.
 virgochica
Msg: 80
Men in diapers
Posted: 9/14/2009 10:00:38 AM
Hmmm....the guy I dated that was into diapers/infantilism did like urinating/deficating in them. He also got off sexually in them and would have loved me to wipe him or have sex with him while he was wearing them.

So, I think for some it certainly is a fetish.

Spagett!, you can't speak for all adult babies/diaper lovers. And you seem to look down on those that do pee/poop in them. Which appears to be exactly what you are railing against.
 Wild DNA
Msg: 81
Men in diapers
Posted: 9/14/2009 12:15:23 PM
Why don't you just face facts Spagett... you HAVE TO BE RIGHT. you HAVE TO TAKE OVER, you HAVE TO TEACH OTHERS IN HERE WHAT IT IS AND ISNT ...

you my dear are NOT the only one with an opinion of what the OP is saying however you do like to make sure you are heard. Which is fine you have a right as much as we all do but don't come in here with I KNOW IT ALL ATTITUDE bec you dont! You cant handle anyone that dare says otherwise or may disagree with you. but you sure praise those that are in favour of it. This is a forum of discussion. It means that many of us will not see eye to eye on this matter. Must we ALL agree with you???? You're off on one one of your tantrums trying to tell us, it is not a fetish, its not abnormal, its not this and it's not that. Do you ever get exhausted?

I told you before when I hit a cord with you and you thought I was addressing YOU. It's really not about you. It's about what other ppl think, what other ppl have experienced with this type of behaviour or request or whatever you want to call it. The point is no one gives a flying s h i t what it's call!

I don't find it a turn on nor do I find it normal.. I know .. you dont get it and probably never will because unless I agree with YOU ...you will always say I'm wrong, I'm harsh. Here is what I do have to say to YOU..

Enjoy our life and your lifestyle whatever it may be and whereever it may go bec it really is never gonna be a concern of mine.

Got it?
 revray
Msg: 82
view profile
History
Men in diapers
Posted: 11/12/2009 10:29:46 AM
Some of us don't have a choice about the underwear (diapers)that we put on
like those like myself that are born with or have injuries that cause defects and effect our continence. I for one have always been diapers because of a spinal birth defect.
In my childhood I hated daipers but eventually accepted them as a part of my life.
That went form tolerance to security untill I was married and my wife showed me that I didn't have to see diapers as a bad thing and introduced me to diaper change games to ease my anxioty with gentle tickling, soft tummy kisses and blowing raspberries on my belly. I never considered myself an adult baby but but have come to love the diapers that I am trapped in. If I had a broken arm I would wear a cast, If I had bad eyes I would wear glasses and by the same respects I have a bladder problem and wear diapers (very thick diapers). There just underwear to me now . How many of you can say that you love the clothes you have to wear? I do.
 Uncle Fist
Msg: 83
Men in diapers
Posted: 11/12/2009 1:53:34 PM
When you understand the potential genesis of a specific fetish or role playing lifestyle and it is not rooted in something healthy, I don't see it as being judgmental to disapprove of it.

People often tend to distort what it actually means to be non-judgmental.
 Fun_Guy_Likes_To_Dance!
Msg: 84
Men in diapers
Posted: 11/12/2009 2:23:42 PM
A guy has to be #($@($*@($*@* to be wearing diapers. holy get a job, a life do something! dating is hard enough let alone wearing diapers and try to look for a date! IM glad im normal whew!!!
 revray
Msg: 85
view profile
History
Men in diapers
Posted: 11/12/2009 3:18:03 PM
You can say that a guy has to be #($@($*@($*@* to be wearing diapers
but what would you say if all of a sudden for some unforeseen reason like
injury, muscle degeneration, nerve damage or any one of a thousand other
reasons that you might become in part or totally incontinent. Would it be
wrong for you to feel secure while protected by a diaper. And to save
your own sanity could you learn to like or even love your diapers or would
you just be another freak?
So what if a man likes to wear diapers either because he has to or wants to
Who is he hurting and what business is it of yours.
Are you the one that God picked to decide whats normal and whats not??
My ten year old grandson comes to spend the night he knows that he has to
wear a diaper incase he wets in the night and he thinks nothing of it.
I wear THICK diapers all of the time because I have a nerve defect and can't
control myself.
Are you telling me that I have to hate my diapers (underwear to me)?
 WasabiGal
Msg: 86
Men in diapers
Posted: 11/13/2009 6:57:46 AM
I try to be respectful of people's erotic activities, as long as the activities do no involve children, animals, are fully consensual, and do not result in permanent disability, e.g. amputation fetish, but even in the case of the latter I doubt I would be so incensed as people on this thread seem to be.

People are throwing the word "normal" around. "If the unique function of sex is reproductive (and the only reason men and women should engage in sex is for the purpose of creating new life) then only heterosexual intercourse is normal. Masturbation, oral sex, and even contraception must be considered aberrant."

If anyone has an actual interest in educating themselves (as opposed to sounding like schoolyard kids squealing, "ooooo, that's so gross" "oooo yuck", as to the vast variety of human sexuality, one well-researched book is Different Loving, by Gloria Brame. Note that I said one. There are certainly others.

I am no longer surprised by the range of what humans find erotic or pleasureable. Human beings are incredibly inventive, imaginative, creative.....well, some of them are.
 winfieldbrian
Msg: 87
view profile
History
Men in diapers
Posted: 11/13/2009 10:00:50 AM
If I wanted to wear diapers I'd be a Republican senator from Louisiana!!!

*pisceseyes
Msg: 88
Men in diapers
Posted: 11/13/2009 8:13:43 PM
^^^or a crazy woman astronaut from houston driving straight thru to orlando to confront a mistress
 superdooper
Msg: 89
Men in diapers
Posted: 11/18/2009 12:58:07 AM

there you go luv2.....mommy thing. It usually always stems from there.

That's what I'm thinking also (the above quote info).

LOTS OF IGNORANT, STUPID PEOPLE OUT HERE on these boards. SO MANY.
So many people love to come here and judge based on what they think they know, but in the end know nothing at all.

This is probably not really a fetish but a psychological need that stems from when a person was a baby (gotta be a "mommy thing").
 Warped_Humour
Msg: 90
Men in diapers
Posted: 11/18/2009 3:18:06 AM
GROSS!! Not for me, don't get it. Don't want to get it. If it is someone's thing then rock on but gross!!
 breeheel
Msg: 91
Men in diapers
Posted: 11/18/2009 9:47:42 PM
I tried it for a few years but grew out of it at about age 2
 breeheel
Msg: 92
Men in diapers
Posted: 11/18/2009 9:48:28 PM
I think most men will wear diapers when they get to a certain age....
 Brownlady1953
Msg: 93
Men in diapers
Posted: 11/19/2009 6:08:04 PM
No, thanks...not for me.
 TheReason_
Msg: 94
view profile
History
Men in diapers
Posted: 4/8/2010 1:48:43 PM
Good times!!!

LoL whatever floats your boat I guess. Sheer drives me crazy!

Pooping in a diaper...

Not so much!

want to travel
Msg: 95
view profile
History
Men in diapers
Posted: 4/8/2010 2:03:57 PM
what ever works for you, if they are consenting adults, who's business is it what they do as long as no one is hurt
me i look at it this way, it has nothing to do with me, or society
i do not think its any more sick than, a woman who does not move in bed, or a man that only cares about his own pleasure
 Hippiekinkster
Msg: 96
Men in diapers
Posted: 4/9/2010 2:16:04 AM
onlyluvcando: "There is a perfect site for these kinksters as they like to call themselves, as apparently we are called Vanilla in their world, the site is fetlife.com ( unbelievable) !!!!!!!! I m sure they will find exactly what they are looking for.
definitely not my cup of tea either !! "

I'm on fetlife, but the only place I post is the Politics! forum. Same thing with Bondage.com and the Coffee Party site, too. Politics. I know there's a politics forum here, somewhere, but I have avoided it because I most certainly would get myself kicked off PoF, given the preponderance of God-Fearin', flag-wavin' Real Amurkins.
 jamie9562
Msg: 97
Men in diapers
Posted: 4/9/2010 3:38:16 AM
lol,,where to begin.....

i have not read all the posts yet,,,is there any point? am i going to learn some great revelation that is going to have me strapping on a pampers tomorrow?

i doubt it,,this is obviously something you are either born with or have developed a fascination with thru some sort of childhood trauma,,,just my guesses...

as far as kinks go,,this is a doozy ,,,,,,that being said..listen,,if shitting in your own apparel is your idea of a good time,,,well,,more power to you,,,just don't expect me to change you!

and imagine the frigging baby powder bill! dude,,your ass is 10 times the size it was when you had no choice but to wear the diaper!

the world is so full of infinite variety,,,,your ability to be tolerant of the multiple facets of humanity,,is the true measure of you as a human being,,,

you can quote me on that...
 sinlov
Msg: 98
view profile
History
Men in diapers
Posted: 4/9/2010 3:09:38 PM
No diaper duty days are gone. At leat and especially for grown azz babies. LOL ...two yr old grandson cutting it close. But lets see Hmm spend my weekend changing shitty diaper on a grown man. Not.
 farscapeprincess
Msg: 99
Men in diapers
Posted: 4/10/2010 12:16:11 PM
I diaper babies, but not grown men. If it's gross changing a poopy diaper of 1 year old, I'm certainly not doing it for a grown man who gets sexual pleasure from it. If someone asked for that here's what I'd do.... And as fast as I can even. The cloud of smoke from my stilettos would blind you.
 dance1079
Msg: 100
Men in diapers
Posted: 4/11/2010 10:43:50 AM
I have never been with a man who had this type of fetish. I certainly wouldn't be interested in it either. To each their own.
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Men in diapers