Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 MsMicki
Msg: 113
view profile
History
Men in diapersPage 7 of 10    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10)

If I felt this diaper wearing business was of sexual nature, that’s one thing, but after reading this diaper wearer’s comments and him saying HE DOES NOT DO IT FOR SEXUAL GRATIFICATION nor is it a fetish, I will stick with it’s a psychological disorder that needs to be looked upon

So?
who are you to judge it a disorder just because you don't agree with or understand it?
Your assumptions/opinions don't make it a fact anymore than Padawan's assumptions/opinions about you make it a fact.
 verygreeneyez
Msg: 122
Men in diapers
Posted: 10/21/2010 7:09:47 PM

No if you get your head out that one body part where a diaper is worn you will see that I wrote I am studying to be a psychiatrist, meaning I am a student hence no I haven't written and published any journals.

I'd suggest you stay away from sex therapy if/when you actually practice. Probably NOT a good fit.

~OT~ I may have missed it in this thread, but I don't recall reading where it's about pooing and peeing for all people. I did definitely read elsewhere that is not the case for most who are into infantilism (it's not a toilet thing, it's a control thing.) There are, however, people who do particularly vile things with urine and feces without diapers ~ it's called water-sports and scat and it's with a partner or partners. Personally? I think it's much more "out there" for someone to pee on another person than to wet their own self ~ the whole scat thing? That has to be some sort of special bond between people. Being a human toilet? Ewwww. I certainly do NOT want any part of either of those things, but again, I only live my life. JMO
 MsMicki
Msg: 125
view profile
History
Men in diapers
Posted: 10/22/2010 7:16:48 AM

My opinion on this matter would be valid

Your opinion is based on assumptions and therefore not valid unless your
assumptions are fact. Your assumption that there is pee and poop involved
is just that.....an assumption.
It's one thing to have such a strong opinion and be judgemental over something you know for a fact.....it's just being condenscending when it's someone throwing out judgements when it's something you just don't "get".

I am studying to be a psychiatrist FYI Ms Micki, so you can tell me I am no one to judge it all you want, but pretty soon I WILL be able to rule it is a psychological condition if I see it as one.

Exactly........if you see it as one. Psychology is nothing but one's interpretation
of another's realities. Still doesn't mean you would be right!
And one would think you would have already learned that "judgements" and
"insults" have no place in therapy.

there had to have been child abuse or something else to trigger this

So.......what "trigger" causes you to want to peg men in the a$$? Were you abused
by a man in your childhood? Is this you way of getting back at men?
See....anyone can throw out backseat pyschology babble!!

Your age is showing again Ink.......most adults have learned that not every sexual
kink comes from some sort of abuse or missing nurturing element. We have learned
some things just feel good.....and we keep doing the things that feel good to us!

It's one thing to think "Eww, not for me".......it's quite another to label someone
as mentally ill just because you don't understand or agree with their thinking.
 MsMicki
Msg: 126
view profile
History
Men in diapers
Posted: 10/22/2010 7:39:48 AM
Dramatic much?
Why do you insist on focusing on "extremes"?
Your examples of rape and necrophilia have nothing in common with a man that
wants a little love in a diaper!

You can try and knock my point of "adults".......doesn't change the fact that we
have figured out that sexual kinks are just that ....kinks. They are not all some outlet
for past abuses.
 MsMicki
Msg: 127
view profile
History
Men in diapers
Posted: 10/22/2010 7:53:24 AM
I have visions of Lily Tomlin sitting in her great big rocking chair and saying
"And that's the truth..........pffffffft!"

You're not the first to argue a point to death and still be wrong.
Wanting to be right and actually being right are 2 seperate things.

If someone wants to wear diapers and be nurtured by another.....who cares?
Does it mean we have to understand it......no
Does it mean we have to participate.......no
Does it mean we should have a bit of compassion for someone that has needs
that are different than our own.........hell yes.
 verygreeneyez
Msg: 128
Men in diapers
Posted: 10/22/2010 7:56:56 AM

Some "adults" rape little boys because again it feels good in their sick little mind. But it's ok right? Because they are adults and they are only doing what feels good. Please spare me with your theories of being an "adult".

And some "adults" admit in a public forum that they've been abused and want to strap-on some sort of revenge. What makes a person an adult is the legal age of majority, which is 18. Whether someone chooses to act like an adult is a whole different story.

But it's ok right? Because they are adults and they are only doing what feels good. Please spare me with your theories of being an "adult".

Might I suggest you spare us your theories on what makes an adult? The more you type, the less "adult" you appear.

Back on topic ~

In contrast, most non-infantilists have never heard about infantilism, and those who have know little about it. This is one of the biggest reasons that reactions to infantilists are often negative. When the brain is introduced with a new schema (template for information), it quickly tries to fill this template with any existing information. This is one of the reasons that people have so many prejudices about infantilism, many of which are completely untrue. This is also a reason why it might be confused with unrelated, but better known, conditions. Sometimes it is difficult to not persist in viewing an infantilist as a “freak” or a “pervert.” The alternative requires open-mindedness and a willingness to accept the nature of others.

Sometimes comparison help to put infantilism into perspective. For example, if you are the parent of an infantilist, you might consider the other things your child could be doing that are far more harmful than being an adult baby or teen baby. For example, infantilism is much less harmful than narcotics, smoking, sexual promiscuity, etc.

This is a concept that many people ignore when they first hear that someone close to them is an infantilist. They don’t understand it, and they are unable to find a way to accept it. They usually do one of two things: They either cut off contact with that person (usually between friends) or they try to change him (usually in the case of family). However, the harsh reality is that there is no answer to the problem. Psychological therapy is a primary choice of parents whose children are infantilists. However, this rarely, if ever, truly ends infantile desires. Cutting their child off from anything that could allow them to indulge in infantile tendencies is also not an answer. This only worsens the situation, because not only does it provide no outlet for infantile desires, but it also threatens the trust between parent and child.

The reality of infantilism is that it, by itself, poses absolutely no direct danger to anybody. The indirect dangers are those of negative perceptions and immoderation. As with all desires and interests, infantilists must find a healthy balance between their infantile desires and adult responsibilities. A healthy infantilist is one that is able to reach this balance. An unhealthy one is one that is unable to do this. The unorthodoxy of the lifestyle is most often the stigma that people face when presented with it. Bringing oneself past this stigma is a challenge, but once it has been attained, one’s view of infantilism will be completely different. Tolerance is what is truly needed. It is not required that one love what they know they cannot love. However, to tolerate it, and accept that it exists as something not negative, but just different, is an act that is requires the littlest of effort, but has the most positive of outcomes on all of our lives. It is an act that if performed by all, can move society forward to a place it has never been before.

http://www.adisc.org/wiki/index.php/Infantilism
 DudeistPriest
Msg: 129
Men in diapers
Posted: 10/22/2010 9:19:00 AM
@TheChee
"I have a question, but it is only that....when does a 'fetish' or whatever the proper term would be 'cross that line' to being more of a psychological issue than for sexual pleasure ?"

Safe, Sane,and Consensual. That's the mantra of the BDSM community. Those lines are going to shift per individual, as will their priority. My experience showed me that as long as it is consensual many in the fetish lifestyle will shy away from the safe and sane part. They don't wont to appear to be judgemental and therefore hypocritical.
That being said, and keeping in mind that everything is relative, which side of the line do infantilist and diaper wearers fall? Assuming that any partner they have is consenting, pooping in a diaper isn't putting anyone in harms way. That covers consent and safety. Sanity, that may depend on the individuals motivations and the extent to which it interferes with the rest of their life.

hope that helps .
 Secondhand_Lion
Msg: 132
view profile
History
Men in diapers
Posted: 10/24/2010 1:10:41 AM
With all that shaved, hairless, baby looking coochie out there these days......are you sure they aren't just trying to be on even ground?
 MsMicki
Msg: 134
view profile
History
Men in diapers
Posted: 10/24/2010 1:26:27 PM
Well.......not that I've been a part of this ....
But, I would think that there are women that taking "nurturing" to the extreme.
I can see how this would feed their need to nurture and "care for" another.
and remember, in this case......it isn't about sex or sexuality.....
and all about a man just wanting to be completely taken care of.
For those that it is about sex......I would think it isn't much different.....just wanting to give up complete control and being treated like an infant would pretty much do that!
 goodolandy
Msg: 136
Men in diapers
Posted: 2/20/2011 1:06:12 PM
Hello Everyone,

At first when I saw this topic, I wasn't sure if I wanted to contribute to it, especially since there has been no posts for a few months but I felt I needed to help clear a few things up because a lot people are extremely confused on this topic.

1) There are two types of people that choose to wear a diaper, ones who only wear a diaper (referred to as diaper lovers or dl for short) and ones who regress to a younger age (referred to as adult babies or ab for short).

2) Most dl's will do almost anything in their diaper while most ab's will only go as far as wetting their diaper.

3) Pretty much all dl's find wearing a diaper sexual while majority of ab's do not.

4) For the majority of ab's who do not find sexual pleasure in regression, they do it as an escape from whatever stressful/depressing thing is happening in their life. It's like some who sit down and reads book, or gets drunk at the local pub after a long stressful day, everyone has their own escape mechanism and for whatever reason, brains of ab's are being told that regression is their escape. For those that still don't understand then maybe think of it as a vacation away from your worries. When you come back from vacation you usually feel refreshed and rejuvenated, well regression can also have that same kind of feeling.

Now I know most women tend to use the "judge a book by it's cover" when choosing a guy to date, so I just want to say that a lot of the ab's are some of the nicest and caring people you will meet. Yes there are some who care more about having that "mommy" figure than an actual girlfriend/wife but not all are like that. Some of us actually care more about having a relationship than having someone "mommy" us. Remember, for most ab's, it is nothing more than our way to escape whatever happens to be bothering us.

Well, I hope more people now will have a better understanding on this subject. Whether you choose to communicate/date an ab or not is of course your decision.

Take care everyone.
 verygreeneyez
Msg: 137
Men in diapers
Posted: 11/6/2011 10:54:23 AM

That being said, and keeping in mind that everything is relative, which side of the line do infantilist and diaper wearers fall? Assuming that any partner they have is consenting, pooping in a diaper isn't putting anyone in harms way. That covers consent and safety. Sanity, that may depend on the individuals motivations and the extent to which it interferes with the rest of their life.

Adult babies are generally on the "outer edge" of what most in the BDSM community prefer. And it's my understanding after being in many fetlife forum threads where this has been openly/honestly discussed by those who actually prefer that particular fetish, they don't actually "use" the diaper. (Yes, there are those who do, but the vast majority simply wear them, they don't "use" them.) This is not something I'd be interested in, but I don't begrudge anyone their own particular kink. JMO
 sexypunkgirl
Msg: 138
Men in diapers
Posted: 1/19/2012 10:29:48 PM
OKay taking care of a guy like hes a baby. Check. I do that all the time with my BF (ie. feed him, wash clothes, ect). If it wasnt for me he'd be on a romen noodle diet. But holy cow, taking care of a grown man like a baby to the literal extent. Ive never heard of that. Im kinda shocked. Im into some extreme stuff in the bed room. and im a member of sites like fetlife.

but some how i didnt know this was going on. I dont really have a comment on the subject. what ever floats someones boat i guess. This is just new to me, hearing this i mean.

Whats a Brown 25? I mean obviously from the topic pooping yourself i guess. Where did that come from though? I know the ten codes for law enforcment is a 10-200 to take a poo lol.
 cherryyblossom
Msg: 139
Men in diapers
Posted: 1/21/2012 6:23:57 AM
reminds me of an incident my theater professor told me about his encounter with a 30-something-year-old man wearing a diaper when he was in high school. this was nearly 60 years ago.
 kevin157
Msg: 140
Men in diapers
Posted: 2/15/2012 9:48:14 PM
As an infantilist or adult baby I do enjoy wearing diapers and doing baby stuff but like most fellow adult babies we know we are adults first and foremost. We don't all wet or mess our diapers but we tend to like the look, feel, and crinkly sound of diapers. For most it's abougo of adult responsibility and returning to a simpler, more innocent time.

There are companies that sell adult sized "baby"works diapers with cute baby prints and ones that sell adult sized "baby"works clothes such as rompers, onesie, and footed pajamas. They tend to be super comfortable. It can be difficult to find a partner willing to engage in ageplay so many ABs play alone. It can be lonely and most people don't understand the kink/fantasy but there are "munches" where like minded adult babies get together and chat, sometimes in adult clothes and sometimes not. For some it can be sexual, some enjoy the submissive aspect of being kept in diapers, and some, like me, enjoy throwing in an element of crossdressing. There are many different variations and reasons for doing what we do but ultimately it's harmless. Of course some people get carried away and lose themselves in ageplay, but like most things it's about moderation, making room for other interests and adult responsibilities, and compromise, especially if you're in a relationship. For more info you can check out my profile under the name kevinwhowhat. I'm also on fetlife.com under the name kevinkylie.
 Becinala
Msg: 141
view profile
History
Men in diapers
Posted: 2/16/2012 6:29:08 AM
Hello,
I am an expert seamstress and I have made many outfits for AB's including stuffed panties, diapers, little girl dresses, etc....They have all been very nice to me..online, but I do not know any in person...It is a bigger fetish than you think..Also ANR is very much in demand.. (Adult Nursing Relationship) If I were young and could produce milk, i could be a rich woman!! LOL
 DragonBits
Msg: 144
Men in diapers
Posted: 4/25/2012 2:20:40 PM
This is something we men can look forward to when we turn 100, a sweet young nurse to take care of us.
 UglyFroggieCritter
Msg: 145
Men in diapers
Posted: 1/3/2013 7:34:59 AM
Considering the OP was put forth in 2008, it doesn't really surprise me that he's done a poof.

No pun intended.
 jrburwe
Msg: 146
Men in diapers
Posted: 5/9/2016 5:09:26 PM
I have been looking to care for abdl, having complete control as the daddy
 south_city
Msg: 147
Men in diapers
Posted: 5/9/2016 8:46:13 PM
I know people that are into various BDSM activities. Never heard of a grown man using diapers until I saw this thread.
 NJgirl116
Msg: 148
Men in diapers
Posted: 5/9/2016 10:24:46 PM
Goodness, the things people need to get turned on... I just need some good caressing and I'm on fire!
 jrburwe
Msg: 149
Men in diapers
Posted: 8/21/2016 8:01:53 PM
I am looking for a male that I can take care of as a complete baby, they would give me total control.
 Kodanshi
Msg: 150
view profile
History
Men in diapers
Posted: 8/25/2016 2:12:36 AM
Originally written by goodolandy:
1) There are two types of people that choose to wear a diaper, ones who only wear a diaper (referred to as diaper lovers or dl for short) and ones who regress to a younger age (referred to as adult babies or ab for short).

You're forgetting the third kind: people who actually need adult nappies due to whatever condition.
 Iredurbio2
Msg: 151
view profile
History
Men in diapers
Posted: 8/27/2016 7:52:04 PM
It depends. Grampers are the best I hear!
 wantsmooches
Msg: 152
view profile
History
Men in diapers
Posted: 10/20/2016 12:16:14 PM
I am emotionally and sexually submissive and the only kind of relationship I want is a Female Led Relationship {FLR} where you are Mommy and I am your baby. It is commonly referred to as "Dominated And Diapered."

Infantilism, or adult baby (really preteen) only shows up in White males with high IQ. Most of us at some point, usually mid to late teens, myself included, become dues paying members of Mensa. As adults we tend to be college educated and are engineers such as software or microelectronic or are in upper management or, like me, self employed and loved the scramble.

Long before we are old enough to orgasm we have desires to take a bottle, suck a pacifier, sleep in a crib, to be diapered and cuddled more then most children.
Yes, that means I want to wear and wet diapers, be cuddled by Mommy with my head in her lap and take a bottle and other activities that are part of being not quite 2 years old.

The only issue will be is it recessive or dominate. In people, such as myself, that were severly abused in childhood it is almost always dominate. If the need to be a baby is dominate then it also becomes the core of our sexual identity.
If it is Dominate then his desire to be, "Diapered And Dominated." will be frequent. He will want to wear and wet and need to be changed by Mommy and most diaper changes will end with Mommy milking him to orgasm.
An AB that was not abused has the same desires to be a baby but usually on a more emotionally recessed level. They have far less problems with relationships and easily feel Love, get married, have children and stable families.
Many have the kind of marriage (read: Communication with their wife) where they can talk about their emotional desires and find ways to have the need for diapers and domination satisfied, if not by their wife (more the fool she is if she can't be Mommy) there is a HUGE industry for Pro Mommies and engineers make very good money.
If an AB does find a partner they almost always had the kind of marriage (read: Communication with their wife) where they could talk about his emotions and desires and how they feel and find ways to have the need for diapers and domination satisfied.

Adult Babies are not in any way perverted nor are they a pervision. What we are is secretive for many good reasons.
If you and your baby are at a social gathering with friends or neighborhood Bar-B-Q and the conversation turns to cuddle and sex you can't just say, "Well the only way I can get an erection is to have, "Mommy" put me in diapers and cuddle me with a bottle."

NOW THAT'S A REAL CONVERSATION STOPPER IF EVER THERE WAS ONE!

Being an Adult Baby is a lot more common then you would think.
How can I say there are a lot of Adult Babies?
Go to E-Bay and put Adult Baby in the search bar. The result 82 634 results for adult babies.
The things on sale cover the spectrum of baby clothes such as onesies to two piece outfits, diapers, diaper panties, full layettes, sissy dresses, cribs and high chairs all of which are sized for an adult.

The link...
http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_from=R40&_trksid=p2050601.m570.l1313.TR1.TRC0.A0.H0.Xadult+baby.TRS0&_nkw=adult+baby&_sacat=0

Infantilism, or adult baby (really preteen) only shows up in White males with high IQ. Most of us at some point, usually mid to late teens, myself includeed, become dues paying members of Mensa. As adults we tend to be college educated and are engineers such as software or microelectronic or are in upper management or, like me, self employed and loved the scramble.

Long before we are old enough to orgasm we have desires to take a bottle, suck a pacifier, sleep in a crib, to be diapered and cuddled more then most children.
Yes, that means I want to wear and wet diapers, be cuddled by Mommy with my head in her lap and take a bottle and other activities that are part of being not quite 2 years old.

I retired 2 years ago and moved to a tropical island just over 1,000 miles South of Key West. The Bahamas, Bermuda, Cuba, Jamaica, Haiti and the Dominican Republic Are all North of me.
Now that I am in the tropics I have found that for most of the year it is far to hot and humid to be comfortable in a diaper and I really want that to be an experience with Mommy, not on my own.

The adult babies you may have seen on Springer or Dr. Phil are disgusting imitations of the real thing. I tried to watch those segments and nearly got sick. Yes, I want Mommy to Diaper and Dominate me, occasionally feed me as if I was in a high chair, give me a bath, dress me, cuddle me, wake me with a bottle and keep me diapered at home.
But in the real world I have 2 degrees, have owned a successful satellite company for close to 20 years, I am a certified Open Ocean Deep Water scuba diver and an ASA certified sail boat skipper, which means the boat can be up to 65 feet and get a military pension every month.

You can't work 7 days a week and pay your bills if you are in diapers at home in a crib.

Now you have the details
Hope to hear back
 Alexandernolan
Msg: 153
view profile
History
Men in diapers
Posted: 2/12/2017 10:42:38 PM
I just want to be baby boy again, life is to hard. I just wan rtf to lay back and be hmm nappies and breastfeed by mommy. Play with fire truck and eat baby food and have nap time, suck on a pacifier and crawl on the floor.
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >