Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Do men really like Dominant Women?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 BlondeBallerina
Msg: 26
Do men really like Dominant Women?Page 2 of 7    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7)
I've noticed men like women who have no problem initiating sex. Saying they want it. Saying what they want.

According to my boyfriend (I asked him, what can I say? LOL), he likes when women are as excited about sex as men are. He likes to know we want it to and that it's not always him who has to ask for/propose it.

But that's one man's opinion, you'll get many others.

As for 'dominate' women, he said 'dominate/submissive' makes women sounds like a dog or something. He agrees with 'assertive' being the better term.
 SpiceyCougar
Msg: 27
Do men really like Dominant Women?
Posted: 6/20/2008 8:18:59 AM
No....

Men like to talk to, be friends with, and even have sex with Dominant/Aggressive/Self Confindent women.

But when it comes to actually dating one.... they will nine times out of ten date (and marry) the women who will nod politely to everything he says and role on her back and just lay there when he wants to get off.

How many very confident single women are on this site? How many have been stood up... MANY times? How many have been single for a very long time?

It's the harsh reality. Men don't date and definately do not marry dominant women.

....but they still wanna have sex with us when their non-confrontational wife doesn't put out.
 razzle32
Msg: 28
Posted: 6/20/2008 11:09:29 AM
Damn! Very nice! Very Hot!
 fetish4u
Msg: 29
view profile
History
Posted: 7/11/2008 7:44:55 PM
I don't like dominate in the sense of a list of demands I must conform to.However I love the type of woman who in the bedroom is a bit of a sexual sadist.I like the woman in control in the bedroom and isn't scared to rough me up.
 stockingsissy
Msg: 30
Posted: 7/12/2008 9:07:40 AM
I am a regular guy, with a stressful job. In real life I think everybody wants to be an equal in their relationship. In bed , however is a different story. In bed I would let a dominant woman use me however she liked. Maybe I am alone here, but I find that being dominated by a strong woman , sexually, is the ultimate turn on, and a great way to relieve the stresses of life. It can be humiliating and degrading to be treated like a sissy slut by a woman, but that is what makes it so exciting. I would give complete control to a woman who could assert herself.
 valleyguyaz
Msg: 31
Posted: 9/16/2010 1:49:22 AM
i would like to meet or talk with sexually dominant women.i met a few of them and dated another for awhile.i really got along with most of them quite well.

if their are any sexually/physically dominant women reading the forums i would love to hear from you.

pandusvenator
Msg: 32
Posted: 9/16/2010 9:41:54 PM
Depends on what you mean by dominant. Sexually I don't mind at all. But I don't obey very well in the outside world unless I am getting paid for it. In fact I would do the exact opposite if I thought she was being dominant outside of sex just to see what she can pull off. She can leave, I don't mind.
 whytwater
Msg: 33
Posted: 9/17/2010 6:20:03 AM

But I don't obey very well in the outside world unless I am getting paid for it. In fact I would do the exact opposite if I thought she was being dominant outside of sex just to see what she can pull off.

"Don't obey very well". LMAO. Myself!!!
Saw a t-shirt recently, on a woman, that said,
"All demands are rejected,
Prayers should be directed skyward,
Requests are duly considered,
But wishes, ahhh, will be granted if I can just find a way"
I liked her, right off.
 sleepsafe
Msg: 34
Posted: 9/17/2010 2:24:54 PM
Mmmmmm, sometimes. Other times it's good to be the dominant one. You don't always use the same position for intercourse hopefully). Variety and keeping it interesting is what it's all about if you want it to last.
 BoonDockSaint73
Msg: 35
Posted: 10/1/2010 12:15:17 AM
I think things are misconstrued....I like most men, like a woman to be available sexually. that is a start...

next- i like a woman to be "open" sexually to what I want to do with her...yet at the same time...I also enjoy her to be "open" enough sexually to do things to me that she wants to do.

whether you call that dominant or not.

i dunno.

i just like a woman to be open to giving and receiving...
 Mjolnier
Msg: 36
view profile
History
Posted: 7/22/2011 10:29:28 AM
I think most men simply want aggressively sexual partners but submissive wives.
That having been said, I consider myself to be a true submissive. I have no psychological insecurities about myself, nor do I idolize women. I do on the other hand seem to have a complete lack of ability to dominate or control my lovers on any level. I love being humiliated and treated like a toy, I hate that I am expected to overcome this and assert something that's completely unnatural to me.
The only thing that excites me is the feeling or sense of a complete lack of control over the situation inside or outside the bedroom.
This has made finding a mate a painful process of failure after failure. All I can seem to find are women who claim to be dominant in every place except the bedroom. These women turned out instead to be control freaks who were too lazy or insecure to contribute in bed. There's a difference between dominant and domineering and between submissive and lazy.
I can't speak for every man out there, but I find dominant women to be the source for my existence. All that keeps me going is you, it's a shame you always seem to be taken.
 Iced1071
Msg: 37
Posted: 7/22/2011 10:32:18 AM
To the OP: Can't vouch for every man but I know I do.

But maybe if anything its probably because I like change... I know one thing for sure, I love it when a girl attacks me.. it is a pretty big turn on

According to my boyfriend (I asked him, what can I say? LOL), he likes when women are as excited about sex as men are. He likes to know we want it to and that it's not always him who has to ask for/propose it.

But that's one man's opinion, you'll get many others.

Exactly. It got to a point with my ex where it felt like a routine to me... like it was more of a just a service, even if she thoroughly enjoyed it.. it really got old always being the initiator.

Personally I think the best way is to just switch up..If you got an impulse or an urge to attack each other, trying to iniating something..more thna likely you're other partner will tag along..especially if its like some fantasy (like some people are into sex in dressing rooms as an example)
 Naadirah
Msg: 38
Posted: 7/22/2011 11:34:50 AM
[Quote] I think most men simply want aggressively sexual partners but submissive wives.

I agree!

"Whore in the bedroom, Martha Stewart in the kitchen". From my experience most men would welcome the fun and excitement of a sexually aggressive female, but this is not the woman they want as their GF, wife or SO.

Aggressive, dominant, or independent women usually get a negative reputation from men.
 Iced1071
Msg: 39
Posted: 7/22/2011 11:46:32 AM

"Whore in the bedroom, Martha Stewart in the kitchen". From my experience most men would welcome the fun and excitement of a sexually aggressive female, but this is not the woman they want as their GF, wife or SO.

Aggressive, dominant, or independent women usually get a negative reputation from men.

I think you misinterpretted that.

Nothing wrong with having an awesome wife thats sweet,kind, caring, and an absolutely dynamite in the bedroom.

Thats probably every guys ideal woman right there. "Woman in the street but a freak in the sheets"

Already been the submissive wife route..didn't like it.. maybes it because i like someone whose just as sexually adventurous as me
 PittsburghVixen
Msg: 40
Posted: 7/22/2011 5:27:00 PM
Iced...whatever made you think that subs aren't sexually adventurous? If you based that on a sample of one or two sub women, I can tell you that you're very much mistaken.
 Iced1071
Msg: 41
Posted: 7/23/2011 11:58:34 AM

Iced...whatever made you think that subs aren't sexually adventurous? If you based that on a sample of one or two sub women, I can tell you that you're very much mistaken.

Yea its not really fair to generalize, I realize that now.... but I also can only go off of my experiences,which is why i said it.
 no_1_bby
Msg: 42
view profile
History
Posted: 7/24/2011 6:02:22 AM
I had a big response to this typed out earlier and lost it, so I'll try this again.

There's a difference between dominating and domineering.

I don't micromanage or induldge in humiliation/degredation. There's no abuse. There's no punishment... only reward. We laugh a lot. We talk a lot. There's lots of sex. He is not emasculated and feminized. His role is to be the man, and he does it rather well.

From the outside it probably looks a lot like any other relationship... and it is. There are just a few subtle differences. He pushed the carts when we go out shopping, carries the groceries into the house and puts them away, cooks dinner, mows my lawn, makes my coffee, draws me a bath and offers a massage. He lets me tie him up and torment him, ok.. so that part might not be like any other relationship. *weg*

So yes... I can say there are men who like dominant women.
 Santababy70
Msg: 43
Posted: 7/24/2011 11:07:00 AM
I wouldn't have handcuffs and restraints if some men didn't love it!
 4gr8tfun
Msg: 44
Posted: 7/28/2011 6:20:54 AM
Well said and I ll go with that. I would consider myself as an Alpha male. However I still would love a woman that wants to take charge from time to time. Funny enough I only attract very submissive women.
 Thewos
Msg: 45
Posted: 4/19/2012 11:08:07 PM
Dominant women are so hot I love how they take control and make me do what they want me too
 Thewos
Msg: 46
Posted: 4/19/2012 11:10:17 PM
Wow handcuffs that's hot you can restrain me anytime lol
 platypus_man
Msg: 47
view profile
History
Posted: 4/27/2012 7:21:39 AM
I don't know any dominant women, and I've heard that women who like to be dominant in real life, often still prefer to have the guy take the lead sexually anyway. Sexually, I'd really prefer to have someone who would share the 'lead' about half the time at least.
 Mp_seeksPASSIONATE1
Msg: 48
Posted: 5/23/2012 4:41:35 PM
Not all, but a lot of men LOVE a Dominant woman. So yes, to answer your question. I make a pretty good living at it being a Dominant woman. I do it full time and have a great life being a Dominatrix. A lot of men crave it in their marriages. I try to tell them just talk to the Mrs and you would be surprised at what she says....
But this is just work for me. I like the 50/50 split in My relationships.
 sooperguy
Msg: 49
view profile
History
Posted: 5/23/2012 5:06:07 PM
I was brought up to respect women as equals, but in the bedroom I prefer a slightly more submissive woman. I can't stand a woman wo is looking for a "real man" which my personal experience has shown they want to act as ****y as they want, with no respect and if you don't like it you're not
Man enough.
 SSC-SAF
Msg: 50
Posted: 5/23/2012 8:11:01 PM
Mp_, please message me - I need to ask you something and cannot do so because of your filters. Thank you.
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Do men really like Dominant Women?