Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Do men really like Dominant Women?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 buckintenn
Msg: 76
Do men really like Dominant Women?Page 4 of 10    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10)
Yes. Men do like dominant women. I am a physically imposingan. Big, muscular...i am typically in control all my situations. So i like a strong willed woman who isn't intimidated by me, is assertive amd knows.what she wants.in bed. These type of womeb tend to be hard tl find.
 kevin157
Msg: 77
Do men really like Dominant Women?
Posted: 1/21/2013 8:10:14 PM
Gotta say yes, i am a crossdresser but i still LOVE sexually dominant women. SOOOO hot!!
 kickingfate
Msg: 78
view profile
History
Posted: 1/22/2013 9:05:39 AM
I like Dominant women..

Or a woman who can be demure and be dominant at times is a better way to put it. I like a strong woman who can stand up to me in a debate and give me a good elbow in the ribs when i need it and kick my ass sometimes to when i may need that (who doesn't from time to time). Just as much as she would want me to be comfortable enough to allow my softer side to come out but my male testosterone fuelled protective No bullshit side to also come out when its required.

men may have the natural ability to dominate on a physical level..but a woman can easily dominate on the mental...between the 2 its a pretty effective combination when the couple is in sync.
 whytwater
Msg: 79
Posted: 1/22/2013 11:40:22 AM
^^^^^ I was married to a dominant woman; I learned that excessive authority, in any human, just doesn't work for me, as a partner, or even as a factor in my life.
I'm not impressed by someone who can outdo me; I am deeply impressed by someone who joins with me to accomplish, well, just about anything.
 venusenvy777
Msg: 80
Posted: 1/22/2013 11:49:33 AM
I think some do and some dont. Its like any preference in life, we all have things that float our boat. What worries me more is the assertion that theres something "wrong" about it.
 logicalman1111
Msg: 81
Posted: 1/23/2013 8:37:44 PM
I've never been with a dominate woman, I think it would be fun but she would have to be really nasty and call me a lot of names, slap me around a little, and make sure that I can't breathe till I tap out. Then she would have to call me later and say **** I was trying to be nice to you but you need to get back over here before I get really ticked off, lol. If she was the kind of dominate woman that just complained about my tie or ****ed because I didn't pick up groceries I wouldn't like that at all and would probably just tell her to kiss my ass. A dominant face sitter is what I had in mind.
 logicalman1111
Msg: 82
Posted: 1/24/2013 12:16:15 PM
If you don't care what I like then I'm going to stop messaging you. So there I said it. Put that in your lunch sack and carry it around all day. I have added you to my unfriend list, lol.
 jjoenyc73
Msg: 83
Posted: 1/24/2013 12:35:46 PM
Role playing can be fun.
 natgoat227
Msg: 84
view profile
History
Posted: 1/24/2013 1:28:59 PM
I don't mind 'Dominant'...as in...She knows what turns her ON, and doesn't mind Taking Charge....
...as long as she isn't Abusive.
'Aggressive' women can be a real Turn-On...!!!
 Windsweptgold0
Msg: 85
view profile
History
Posted: 1/24/2013 11:33:11 PM

I am to Dominate to LET a women be dominate over me in the bed room or outside the bedroom. males are better dominates because we are more physical.

If you think its about physical control you have no idea
 Tom0777
Msg: 86
Posted: 1/24/2013 11:40:55 PM
Some do, some don't.

I prefer equal partnership.
 434handyman
Msg: 87
Posted: 1/25/2013 2:29:53 PM
First of all I am not into being hurt by whips or hot wax. I have been tied up and teased, been forced, (well I was eager lol) to preform oral, and other things. And yes I have been called names while in the act and I loved every minute of it! Then again, I have been the agressive too. I really do like agressive women because most will tell you what they want. That's another reason why older women are so good in bed. Younger women are often shy, inexperienced, and just won't open up. A dominant woman wants power and control, and I liked being used that way but not every time. I guess by nature I am a pleaser. I have always believed in a lot of foreplay, especially giving oral. In general I think some men are afraid of dominating women but what they do not want I'll take. I love a challenge!!!!
 2hotcougar
Msg: 88
Posted: 1/25/2013 2:49:23 PM
i do love being a strong dom and will dress the part if need so
 fishiefisher
Msg: 89
Posted: 1/25/2013 8:23:28 PM
I don't like a dom lady in the bedroom..

But one toward household finances, budgeting ... things like that would be dope.
Esp one who had a job, paid her own bills, kept working...
If she can make her own dough and respect what she earns... I'd dump
My loot down to her daily (self employed)
I find great joy in creating $$
Just none in spending it
Whether on bills or pleasure... would rather be whipping quads around
 RingoCFR
Msg: 90
view profile
History
Posted: 6/12/2013 12:32:37 AM
I absolutely love dominant women. "If" they are hot. "If" they take what they want when they want it.

A very rare thing to find a lady such as that.
 cherryyblossom
Msg: 91
Posted: 6/12/2013 5:47:08 AM
I do, hehe, i like being the submissive one
 TheLiberator
Msg: 92
view profile
History
Posted: 6/12/2013 6:12:38 AM
Not particularly. I am too dominant myself. I wouldn't mind switching it up a little bit with a little role-play now and then, but I don't think I would be compatible with a sexually dominant woman.
 April1963
Msg: 93
Posted: 6/12/2013 6:22:32 AM
Can someone give an EXACT example of a sexually dominant woman?please.
 tallshyman
Msg: 94
view profile
History
Posted: 6/12/2013 7:57:18 AM
no I do not want a woman that is like my mother.
 jessebunnies
Msg: 95
view profile
History
Posted: 6/12/2013 8:03:05 AM
Can someone give an EXACT example of a sexually dominant woman?please.

I think the answers will vary here. In my opinion a true mistress/slave relationship is one which can be deeply satisfying to both parties. Usually the roles reverse where the man (in the eyes of the world is in control he's masculine and powerful. He typically has a demanding high powered job where he is expected to be the leader and take control in all situations.). In the bedroom the mistress is in control. She makes the decisions. She is not only comfortable with her sexuality but she embraces it. She is the receiver and he is the giver. The slave will submit to her female power. His body to be used in anyway she desires. When she says please me (say orally or she gets on top of him and rides him tells him not to cum) he gladly accepts his role in her life as the giver of her pleasure (which pleases him as well) . Sometimes he will test her power where she will gently but firmly remind him of his place which is to fulfill her desires and bring her pleasure. She takes what she wants, when she wants. Some people confuse female domination with male domination. They see it as whips, chains and beatings. Often none of these are employed during female domination or very little (it depends on the couple and their fantasies).

Others might mean a "sexually dominant" female would simply be willing to get him to drop his boxers, be sexually willing and show a little leadership in the bedroom. This is not a femdom relationship!

These are just my views of it anyway.

Personally I love being dominant. I've had several mistress/slave relationships and I can honestly say they were out of this world. I couldn't be with a man who tried to dominant me all the time *yawns* are we there yet?
 TheLiberator
Msg: 96
view profile
History
Posted: 6/13/2013 1:35:10 AM

Idk, I think a man would want a woman and the only woman he is sleeping with for the rest of his lift, to be great in bed and not vanilla. Submissive sounds boring and I think guy's are probably more likely to get hooked to the woman that's got a little freak in her

A woman doesn't have to be a dom to be a freak, and submissive doesn't mean vanilla. The best sex I ever had was with a woman I believe was a true sub, we were also in love. It was so hot to know that we were so sexually in tune, and got off on the same kinks. Countless orgasms everywhere, it was glorious. My primary goal is to give my partner pleasure, but with her she got just as much out of pleasing me as I got out of pleasing her. We always came together, and she would have waves of orgasms even after I came inside her. I would press into her and keep pressure on her A-spot, then slowly start to work it again as the sensitivity from my first orgasm started to subside. Our love making sessions often ended with her having to stop to catch her breath and recover. She responded with approval to being slapped on the ass, ****, and nipples, and she liked to be choked and have her hair pulled along with dirty talk. We experimented with light bondage and both really enjoyed that. Toys were involved, and of course lots of imagination and trying new things.

That being said, I do enjoy an aggressive partner with a high sex drive that can keep up with me.
 no_1_bby
Msg: 97
view profile
History
Posted: 6/13/2013 7:34:18 AM

I guess that's why that type of dominance never appealed to me. It's dominance, but I don't consider a girl dominant in bed doing things like that. Even sexually dominant like you describe as in getting a guy to drop his boxers, be willing, vocal or show leadership in the bedroom doesn't seem dominant to me. I can't help but feel the aggressive one, not vocally, but as far as doing and how they do it is being dominant. Like telling a guy to do things or order like you describe in the femdom stuff, all that can happen. She can do all that, and even if she orders him to **** her, and he does, it doesn't seem that she's really dominant. Yes she's deciding things and telling him what to do, but it's hard to see it that way, when the guy is ****ing the shit out of her and beatng her **** up. I feel doing is more dominant than the ordering around or having one do things for their own pleasure. Like a girl forcing a guy down and raping him (not literally) and going all cavewoman on him (minus a club to the head, that would hurt), and beating his****up, is dominant to me. Not simply or necessarily that, there can be other stuff too or scenarios etc, but stuff along that line.

Thing here to remember is that one person’s definition of what is dominance isn’t necessarily another person’s definition. While you don’t feel the previously mentioned version is dominance, it is to those that feel it is to them. There isn't a right or wrong here.

What you describe is what is commonly referred to as “service topping”. There are a lot of dominants that are somewhat masochistic themselves. In order for them to get the things they want, they have their submissive provide them. To use one example.. I know a lot of MALE dominants that like to be pegged. For the uninitiated, that means they like their a$$ f*cked. However.. they are dominant. If he tells his girl to “strap up and f*ck my a$$”.. who is in control? He is. He’s decided what happens and when and to a great degree, how it happens.

To use an example with a FEMALE dominant, I like having my hair pulled and a small amount of very specific pain. A male sub doing those things for me, at my request, does not make him dominant, nor me submissive. He’s providing a service for me, something I want.

I like inflicting pain on someone who likes receiving it. The pain isn’t something I get off on, it’s his reaction to the pain that I like. I like CBT. I like leaving marks. I like using him for my pleasure when, where and how I want. Including telling him to f*ck me hard and not stop until I tell him.

If you think about it, and really look at it… all D/s is a giant role play. It’s an illusion of power exchange. It can’t work unless BOTH people involved in it agree that this is what is going to happen.

ACTS and POSITIONS aren’t dominant or submissive. MIND SET is.

I’m happy to lay on my back and have him go down on me, or have him f*ck me. Sometimes it’s simply sexual. Sometimes it’s not. I’m just as happy pinning him down and riding his face or his c*ck.

Idk, I think a man would want a woman and the only woman he is sleeping with for the rest of his lift, to be great in bed and not vanilla. Submissive sounds boring and I think guy's are probably more likely to get hooked to the woman that's got a little freak in her as there's much more to relationships but great sex I would think is important. I would think it would be important that the woman a man spends the rest of his life with, that he has great sex with her. One that is aggressive or can be, sounds more balanced than simplay a submissive one. Plus they know what they want, which only helps them gietting off and her man helping her get there.

Please don’t confuse being submissive with passivity. They are not the same. Anyone that simply “starfishes” isn’t being submissive (unless they’ve been told to just lay there and take it) in as much as they are being passive and potentially unresponsive.

I’ve used verbal bondage on several partners over the years. I’ve put them on their back, climbed on top, told them “don’t move” and done what I needed to do. I do this because this is what I have learned works for me in order for me to get off. If they move under me or try to “help” by thrusting.. it completely throws off my rhythm and I won’t orgasm. With my former partner, wrapping a hand around his throat while I use his c*ck was an instant guarantee that I’d get off. Feeling him fight and struggle under me was intense.

The best sex I ever had was with a woman I believe was a true sub, we were also in love.

Within the kink communities, referring to anyone as "true" (twoo) or "real" is considered a joke. She submitted to you because that is what she felt she wanted to do. That's your chemistry and dynamic. It happens.

I got involved with someone a number of years ago, and my overwhelming need to consume him, possess him.. man that was crazy intense.

I just ended a 5 year relationship with someone that wanted to be submissive, but wouldn't give up control, wanted to be forced, wanted to be broken down. He has a completely unhealthy and unrealistic expectation of what being submissive is. I wish him luck in finding and making his fantasies into his reality, I just don't believe it will ever happen.

The fellow that I've recently started spending time with is what is called a switch. He is new and wanted to explore both sides of the slash (D/s). With me, he's sub... with a great deal of sass to him. I don't want a passive partner. I want a partner that wants to give me the power over him. I don't want to fight him for it. If he doesn't want to be there, on his knees before me, then honestly.. I'm not interested in him in a D/s way.
 April1963
Msg: 98
Posted: 6/13/2013 8:04:25 AM
Personally I love being dominant. I've had several mistress/slave relationships and I can honestly say they were out of this world. I couldn't be with a man who tried to dominant me all the time *yawns* are we there yet?

Really?lol.

Jessebunnies and No_1_bby:

Thank you for enlighten us a bit more about this strange world of fantasy, with a true
story!

To use an example with a FEMALE dominant, I like having my hair pulled and a small amount of very specific pain. A male sub doing those things for me, at my request, does not make him dominant, nor me submissive. He’s providing a service for me, something I want.

no_1_bby
I think that soon you're going to need a hair transplants.......because of all that pulling..lol

backagainfish
Msg: 99
Posted: 6/13/2013 8:22:26 AM
I read a story a long time ago about a man who asked his wife to put him in a chastity device and take charge, not let him orgasm for one full week - as a BIRTHDAY PRESENT.

It was a well written idea and made me think " wow, what a cool idea - I want to try that someday ! "

Eventually I did try it more or less and it was indeed a lot of fun.

For me it's about wanting what you can't have EVEN MORE .

IOW, if I can orgasm whenever I want to .... kind of gets boring compared to ... all of a sudden not being allowed to , then wanting it that much more and more - especially if the woman is teasing you unmercifully by what she's wearing , what she's saying, how she's acting, not knowing if and when you will orgasm again and then if and when you finally do .... HUGE orgasm because of the buildup !

So much fun !

So YES is my answer, I love a woman who enjoys role playing and has a naughty , open , creative imagination !
 no_1_bby
Msg: 100
view profile
History
Posted: 6/13/2013 11:39:47 AM

no_1_bby
I think that soon you're going to need a hair transplants.......because of all that pulling..lol

No, actually.. it doesn't happen that often. Strangely enough most people don't do it right. It pisses me off if they do it wrong.
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Do men really like Dominant Women?