Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Do men really like Dominant Women?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 no_1_bby
Msg: 101
view profile
History
Do men really like Dominant Women?Page 5 of 7    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7)

Well yeah he decides and to what degree, otherwise it would be rape. I mean consentual sex, there's a mutual agreement of how far things go or will go. Idk...it's hard for me to see a man being dominant when he's getting **** in the ass ha. Yeah he may make the decion or command it, etc... But isn't he her ****? It's hard for me to see a man being dominant when he's being ********ed and his ass pounded by a chick.

That is what YOU see, but not the way it might be to the people involved. That's the point. It doesn't matter what someone on the outside sees or thinks. What matters is what the two (or more) people involved in that dynamic think and feel. If it's what they want, it doesn't matter to them what others think about what they do.

And no, he's not her b*tch. He's her dom, telling her to do something, for him, that he likes... because he likes it and she wants to please him.

When a woman allows a man to penetrate her.. who is in control? If she doesn't want it, it's definitely rape. Even if the woman is submissive... she has control over her body. Her dominant doesn't get to do whatever he wants with her and isn't above the law about it. Rape sometimes happens between married partners, even though there's been prior consent given.

I don't know, I think mindset can be, but more so how it's utilized. If a chick is in control and making decions, but her man has her folded like a lawn chair..le all the waygs to her head and pounding the shit out of her ****. And she's walking all bowlegged, and quite sore after. (this is consentual of course). Idk, I think the position and what happened, told all that need to be told of who got dominated there.

Again.. position and the act itself does not determine what is or who is dominant.

My former partner knew what I liked. I didn't have to tell him. I've worn his marks from rough sex proudly, but it's been what I wanted. I went to a ladies tea one time with my back completely ripped open from his nails, grinning stupidly with pride that he knew how to please me the most at that time. That's what it's about... him knowing what it takes to make me ridiculously happy.

But the being told what to do, never appealed to me, I dont' see the point, because I'll already do some of the stuff on my own as far as going down, I don't get into being told stuff or commanded or soemthing. I will do stuff to please, but not in an a ordering type of way like you described.

What did I say that sounded like an order to you? I've told partners to get into positions where I can use them for my benefit. You've never told a partner to get on her knees so you can f*ck her doggy style?

My "don't move" is never a harsh order.. it's usually whispered into his ear as I climb on top and slide down on him.

I don't take being told what to do very well either. It brings out the "f*ck you" in me.

If I'm dominant with someone, it's because it's been agreed that that is what will happen. It's because HE wants that from me, because that is where HE wants to be. Under me... under my whip, cane or paddles... allowing me to stick 10" rods of steel into his penis, connect them to electrical devices and make him squirm with pleasure... allowing me to penetrate his skin with sharp pointy things... asking him to stand unrestrained while I beat on him for 45 minutes, only stopping right before flaying his back wide open... instructing him to strip naked and perform tasks for me inside my home, for my pleasure... cook me meals, clean my kitchen, wash my panties by hand, run a bath, give me a massage, paint my toe nails... be my living breathing sex toy when I want. If he didn't want those things too they wouldn't happen, there wouldn't be a D/s relationship.

This is obviously not something you're interested in doing... and that's ok. You can't tell anyone else that it isn't being dominated just because you don't see it that way.

There is a fine line between being dominated and being abused. The defining factor? Consent.
 PittsburghVixen
Msg: 102
Do men really like Dominant Women?
Posted: 6/15/2013 7:50:03 AM

I realize the people doing it might see it differently, but yeah I am talking from the view point of outsiders

miami_man, you seem to be missing her entire point: it doesn't matter what outsiders think, AT ALL. It matters what the two people involved are thinking.

As no_1_bby said:

This is obviously not something you're interested in doing... and that's ok. You can't tell anyone else that it isn't being dominated just because you don't see it that way.

+ 1

Then you should work out whatever you like with your partner, and call it whatever you want, without attempting to define what others have mutually agreed to do together according to your terms and definitions.

Capisce?
 no_1_bby
Msg: 103
view profile
History
Posted: 6/15/2013 10:31:53 AM

I realize the people doing it might see it differently, but yeah I am talking from the view point of outsiders and how most or many outsiders would see that a man being **** in the ass by a woman even if it's what he wants of course, is being owned by her and he's her **** for the fact he's being penetrated and her act is a dominant act.

Just because outsiders see it that way, does not make it so. David Copperfield makes elephants and airliners disappear in front of your eyes. Criss Angel has walked on water. David Blaine can levitate... or does he?

The power of a dominant comes from the submissive's desire to submit to them.

But yes, it can be a matter of perspective. I'm not saying or not trying to say you're wrong, as everybody can see things differently of course.

Then why are we still discussing this?

But it's hard from my view point to see a man being dominant when he's being ****ed in the ass irregardless if he wants it or decides how he wants it.

Irregardless is not a word. Please stop using it if you want to be taken seriously. Also, stating your POV and expecting others to agree with you won’t change the fact that between the two people involved, it is HIM telling HER what to do, she is submitting to him, providing a service (see: service top) for him that he wants.

I guess just because a person doesn't get to do whatever they want to a person and that person makes the decion; I don't know if that necessarly means the one making the decisions is dominant, as of course there's going to control or decisions of how far they can go as it would otherwise be rape. So it seems given. It seems to me like the person making the choices, maybe be in control, but they are consentually agreeing to be dominated and their choice of it doesn't negate that they are being dominated but simply want to be and deciding upon it.

Yes.. I said that. D/s is an illusion of control. One agrees to be the dominant, one the submissive. At any point either could walk away, revoke that consent. If you don’t have one to submit, there is no dominant to control.

I guess..They can be pleasing you to what you want, but they are still dominating you, but just it's something you want of course.

He wasn’t dominating me. He was f*cking me. How I like to be f*cked. Because he’d learned how I like it, and was happy to provide me with the things that I like.

Well I didn't mean being bossed around and of course this stuff is agreed upon. So I don't know what that makes me then, as I probably wouldn't be agreeing up that stuff you're talking about. I don't see the appeal to it. I don't find the fun in getting beaten or this torture stuff even though its what the person wants done to them.

Congratulations!! You are NOT a masochist.

And I don't see the appeal of being instucted to do stuff and serving and not something I'd agree upon. I guess being a servant like that doesn't sound fun to me and being instructed to go down on a girl, or stripping naked, like I'd be doing that on my own without her telling me.

Congratulations!! You are NOT service oriented

I guess the way I see it, is if she's going to try to be dominant, I want her to actually go out and do it, and not instruct me to do stuff but just passionatley/aggressively, I guess rape me (not literrally), sometimes, as in rough sex I guess or her to have her way with me.

Please explain to me how this is different from what I described above. Explain to the readers what you feel it is to be dominant.

Please make sure you discuss clearly what you want with her. Make sure to discuss consensual non-consent with her. Because if you don’t consent to it, it’s assault, potentially rape, aggravated assault with a weapon, kidnapping, unlawful confinement and a whole host of other things that could land you in jail for a while.

I would have my way with her if she wants, but it feels like I'm dominating her even though shes the one deciding it.

That is completely and utterly in your head and how you view things though. If you don’t feel submissive to her, you won’t be submissive. It’s as simple as that.
 premed10
Msg: 104
view profile
History
Posted: 6/15/2013 3:18:28 PM
I'm not sure about dominant. Because I couldn't handle being treated like a child. But I do like confident intelligent women who have a very strong sense of who they are.
 no_1_bby
Msg: 105
view profile
History
Posted: 6/16/2013 10:29:25 AM

I'm not sure about dominant. Because I couldn't handle being treated like a child. But I do like confident intelligent women who have a very strong sense of who they are.

How is what I said considered treating a submissive man like a child? He has free will. It's his choice to do what is asked of him, or not do it. Thing you're missing is that he WANTS the woman to control him, to be in charge, to make all the decisions. He's making the decision and the choice to have her lead in their relationship.

Children don't get the same decision making options.
 pandusvenator
Msg: 106
Posted: 6/24/2013 12:50:24 PM

Kind of a blanket question. I personally do not like a steady diet of it. I like being the man. I am sure that plenty do like it. If she is too dominant I will only take so much before she gets a spanking. True story.
 CERVANTES7
Msg: 107
view profile
History
Posted: 8/26/2013 9:30:31 AM
up to a point yes why not
 adventurejoe70
Msg: 108
view profile
History
Posted: 8/29/2013 1:38:21 PM
I like role playing..where I feel used!
 Caseyjones4
Msg: 109
Posted: 8/30/2013 9:03:23 AM
The emasculation of men in the household/bedroom is sickening.

It may be having an impact on evolution! I can not post links on this forum but a study was done that shows baseline testosterone levels in men have dropped drastically over the last 30 years (30% on average). Essentially men aren't the men they once were. I am sure there are many variables that impact this but making your man the bit*h in the bedroom certainly isn't helping.
 SuperSaiyanGoku
Msg: 110
Posted: 8/30/2013 1:29:18 PM

The emasculation of men in the household/bedroom is sickening.

It may be having an impact on evolution! I can not post links on this forum but a study was done that shows baseline testosterone levels in men have dropped drastically over the last 30 years (30% on average). Essentially men aren't the men they once were. I am sure there are many variables that impact this but making your man the bit*h in the bedroom certainly isn't helping.

I was talking to a buddy of mine about this the other day. He sent me a few links to something similar. In addition to what you mentioned there was studies done that showed men who took on more household activities that women normally do experienced a decrease in sexual desire for their partner. I agree, this is sickening and we (society) are doing it to ourselves.

To answer the question from the OP, no I don't like dominant woman. I'm a man and I want a woman! A dominant woman assumes the role of a man which leads to the man taking on the role of the woman. Well I'm a man and I'm only attracted to women.
 Khal25
Msg: 111
Posted: 9/2/2013 7:03:32 PM
I wouldn't say I like "dominant" women but I do like a bit of aggressiveness. I like when a woman takes charge every now and then. Push me on the bed, take my pants off, initiate... I like it but to have a woman completely dominate me... Can't say I would like that too much. Then again I have never had that so who knows lol.
 BrianfromBurgh
Msg: 112
view profile
History
Posted: 3/10/2014 7:25:09 PM
Love it to a degree. I wouldn't beaten with whips or chains..... but a woman mature enough to ASK for what she wants/needs, not too shy to talk dirty, role play, hold my head "down there" by my hair until she is satisfied- I will never leave!
 wooweewoo13
Msg: 113
Posted: 3/21/2014 7:45:51 AM
To me its always special when she takes the reigns....I dont like leading all the time and usually when shes feeling comfortable in the relationship shes good for just that!
 sigungq
Msg: 114
view profile
History
Posted: 3/22/2014 5:58:56 PM

acttwo wrote:

No capes, hoods and shackles!!

Oh c'mon, that takes all the fun out of it...........
 Flurr
Msg: 115
view profile
History
Posted: 6/3/2014 5:50:26 PM
No. I tried to keep it as simple as that but this stupid forum said my answer wasn't long enough.
 sigungq
Msg: 116
view profile
History
Posted: 6/7/2014 5:41:26 PM
I don't necessarily like (or dislike) dominant women, rather, I'm completely turned off if/when a woman seems disinterested. Personally, for me, the level of interest is the biggest thing that turns me on (or off) with a woman. Everything else is lower on the totem pole.
 bed2bye1
Msg: 117
view profile
History
Posted: 8/16/2015 11:22:45 AM
I have to disagree as I have always wanted to date dominant women, being a submissive man my dream is to meet and serve a woman, I am certainly not put off , if there is a woman out there who wants a truly sub man, then I would love to meet her
 bed2bye1
Msg: 118
view profile
History
Posted: 8/16/2015 11:23:31 AM
Very much agree with you
 LetitiaLeGrande
Msg: 119
view profile
History
Posted: 8/16/2015 5:09:49 PM
What men like what dominant women?? That is too generalised a question to ask.
For me if a man is submissive and wont stand up for himself or me, he is not going to be anyone I want as a sex partner or anything else.

Some women who like to be dominant and perhaps play the mother will hook up with that sort of guy. It takes all kinds. I hear some men in power who make executive decisions all day go to prossies to wear nappies and be spanked, grovel and be humiliated.............
 SunshineGirl__
Msg: 120
Posted: 8/16/2015 6:28:14 PM
^^^^^ I think I saw that on an episode of CSI.

at the idea that doing housework makes guys’ testosterone levels drop.
 basilisk123
Msg: 121
view profile
History
Posted: 8/17/2015 9:04:33 PM
Um not really.

Real life = Assertive women > Dominant women.

I thought I wanted a dominant woman, but now I realize I just want a woman to tell me what she wants, and if I am ok with providing it, I will give it. A woman who demands I provide something, is such a turn off.
 wooweewoo13
Msg: 122
Posted: 8/18/2015 2:20:08 PM
Dont mind a woman who ercerts herself one bit but thats a rarity and i really dont mind those who say what they like but thats also not common!...lol
 UZEASY
Msg: 123
Posted: 8/18/2015 9:33:00 PM
I prefer less emotional woman than very emotional woman.
 sun_and_cinnamon
Msg: 124
Posted: 9/6/2015 8:36:24 PM
I prefer the man be the dominant one in the bedroom
 basilisk123
Msg: 125
view profile
History
Posted: 9/6/2015 8:49:45 PM
^^^^ I don't understand. Are you saying you want a guy to be only dominant in the bedroom, or just dominant in general? What is the definition of dominant to you?
These are the definitions of dominant and assertive according to google.

Dominant- "most important, powerful, or influential"
Assertive- "having or showing a confident and forceful personality"

Dominant seems to be synonymous with oppressive. Do women really want a guy like that? That makes me alittle sad.
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Do men really like Dominant Women?