Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Do men really like Dominant Women?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 sun_and_cinnamon
Msg: 126
Do men really like Dominant Women?Page 6 of 7    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7)
Dominant in the bedroom, YES.
 InnerGorilla
Msg: 127
Do men really like Dominant Women?
Posted: 9/6/2015 9:47:43 PM

Dominant- "most important, powerful, or influential"
Assertive- "having or showing a confident and forceful personality"

You almost have to read a leadership manual to get this one right. Unfortunately most people, most men lead by intimidation. It feels good, and it takes care of business because people need boundaries. However, it's more powerful when you lead by motivating your people.

So how does this reflect to the bedroom? My partner wants me to take over, move her, pull her hair, turn her around, spread her wide open and to things to her as I want, when I want. She loves it. With that said, when I do something that doesn't feel right, or hurts or it's too uncomfortable she makes a gesture. My job is to read that. It is weird because you are in total control. Yet the woman has the veto button. It is good, because it's also a safe button that makes sure the guy does not go too far, or that how far you go, it's equally consented and totally enjoyed. So domination also requires understanding so as you take control, as you fvck her brains out, she still feels safe. She still has a wow factor, and she wants more of it tomorrow or next week.
 LetitiaLeGrande
Msg: 128
view profile
History
Posted: 9/7/2015 5:52:13 AM
some yin or passive men like a woman to take charge occasionally in the bedroom but for me as a woman I prefer the man really be the dominant one most of the time, not controlling or rough, that may be for some others but not for me. However there are times when neither has to be dominant.
 MaleFeasance
Msg: 129
Posted: 9/7/2015 10:20:05 AM
I prefer the man be the dominant one in the bedroom
--------
I prefer it to be a struggle. You can't dominate someone who allows you to dominate them. You have to take control from someone to dominate the person.
 adventurejoe70
Msg: 130
view profile
History
Posted: 9/7/2015 10:31:49 AM

That is good! I prefer the woman to be submissive in the bedroom . What about in the other rooms? ;)
 InnerGorilla
Msg: 131
Posted: 9/8/2015 7:53:55 AM

What about in the other rooms? ;)

You had to go there Joey, You couldn't just live it in one room, the bedroom. You hat to take it to other rooms, make the situation more difficult, complicated and who knows what, even kinky. So...other rooms??

The mud room is her domain. If she tells me to fold towels, I fold towels. If she tells me to smell underwear (to see if its clean or dirty - gross) she's the boss so it's done. Living room, she's the boss, kids bedrooms, she's the boss. Kitchen. Well that is a tricky location. Whoever is cooking is the boss. If I cook, she cleans, If she cooks, I clean. The chef calls the shots. Bathrooms. She's the boss. Dinning room I am the boss. I am very old fashioned in this area, so I sit at the head of the table, and when it's time to eat, all devices are shot down and people show up at the table and nobody touches their food until all people are present and we eat like a family. This is a non-negotiable. Grilling area outside, which has a nice table so we could eat outside. This is a guy area. I think there's a gene there for grilling, most women stay away from it, even when they cook. Why? I have no idea. Now when kids are away, any room can function as the bedroom. Fun, fun.
 ohenryx
Msg: 132
view profile
History
Posted: 9/8/2015 12:23:29 PM

adventurejoe70
That is good! I prefer the woman to be submissive in the bedroom . What about in the other rooms? ;)

What? There are other rooms in the house? Who knew?

Seriously, folks, you gotta tell me these things!
 adventurejoe70
Msg: 133
view profile
History
Posted: 9/8/2015 12:25:47 PM
Variation is is one of the spices of life!

I couldn't tell you since we all have different style housing! LOL
 Witnesstomythoughts
Msg: 134
Posted: 9/8/2015 12:44:20 PM
Dominant as in , tying me spread eagle on a bed, teasing me, getting me to do whatever she wants for as long as she wants kind of thing ?

No, that doesn't sound like fun at all.
 InnerGorilla
Msg: 135
Posted: 9/8/2015 1:04:32 PM

Dominant as in , tying me spread eagle on a bed, teasing me, getting me to do whatever she wants for as long as she wants kind of thing ?

Dude, remember, there's a SAFE word.

Hehehehe.

And then it's your turn.
 Witnesstomythoughts
Msg: 136
Posted: 9/8/2015 2:37:26 PM

I have yet to meet a woman that could make me utter one
 CarefreeBeauty
Msg: 137
Posted: 9/8/2015 3:02:41 PM

:

I have yet to meet a woman that could make me utter one

Aaaawww< No wonder you're a little depressed~ ;-0
 drinkthesunwithmyface
Msg: 138
view profile
History
Posted: 9/8/2015 5:00:08 PM
Safe word? Heck, she keeps telling me ahead of time that if I hear her say the safe word, I am under orders to ignore it and make her like it even more.
 Older_N_Wiser
Msg: 139
view profile
History
Posted: 9/19/2015 9:30:24 PM
As a sub, I want a Dom. But not a sadistic one. I prefer a DaddyDom as I am what is called a babygirl.
 matt8315
Msg: 140
Posted: 9/19/2015 10:23:08 PM
I like a dominant woman.

I tend to be dominant.

Something about sparring dominance in and out of the bedroom is exciting.
 Otis33
Msg: 141
view profile
History
Posted: 10/11/2015 6:45:15 AM
I really like the give and take, the chase and capture as well as the teasing denial. Pattern seems to be to drawn in, to serve magnificently and then to conquer.
 CarefreeBeauty
Msg: 142
Posted: 10/12/2015 5:34:46 PM
After we have sex, if I am still feeling frisky, I like to give my lover a smart slap on his ass, to get his attention as he heads to the bathroom, to let him know we are not yet done~
 MillaKitten92
Msg: 143
Posted: 10/14/2015 7:14:07 AM
As far as I know, a majority of men like women more on the submissive side in the bedroom and a majority of men are more dominant usually in the bedroom. Personally dominance freaks me out if it's outside the bedroom, because I'm kind of timid I guess. Inside the bedroom assertiveness is a turn on. Dominance is okay in some situations. Like RP but again there has to be a safe word. Personally I'm more submissive but I could probably be a good dom/dominatrix even yeah I'm pretty much a switch but I usually prefer to be on the sub side. Maybe because it's easier? no idea. Haven't really experimented with all that tooo much honestly.
 oneday57
Msg: 144
Posted: 10/28/2015 3:26:08 AM
While I find dominance in a woman rare have no issues if a woman wanted to lead and steer the boat but as I said rare....
 cormdizzle824
Msg: 145
view profile
History
Posted: 11/11/2015 3:39:14 PM
Yes, **** yes we do. Most men assume a dominant role all day everyday. So if a women can relive him of that in the bedroom.
She is able to take him away from the manotany of every day. Its a switch up. Its fresh. Its new . its different. Not saying a man turns into a complete sub behind closed doors.. A real man knows when to grab the ranes. And when to just let it ride. Calk your eyebrow in disgust and tell hom what you want him to do to you. Watch what happens. I feel like if more women understood this. the world would be alot better of a place!
 Johnd1500
Msg: 146
Posted: 12/14/2015 3:45:54 PM
Speaking to the women.
If your boyfriend wanted you to be the dominant and wanted to wear lingerie that you bought him, would you let him wear it during sex?
 FooledBySociety
Msg: 147
Do men really like VolkanoKing?
Posted: 1/13/2016 11:36:04 AM
Of course men like women who pay the bills.....
But remember. ....feminism failed for the most part, in that department.

Women continue to whine about the inequality of wages....but they're too damn lazy to leave their cozy office jobs to swing a hammer
 GuitarJoey
Msg: 148
Posted: 1/13/2016 2:58:33 PM

FooledBySociety says...

Women continue to whine about the inequality of wages....but they're too damn lazy to leave their cozy office jobs to swing a hammer

For reals, I just paid a plumber $300/hr to root out my sewer pipe. $300/hr! That's nuts!
 CatchMeB4IXpyr
Msg: 149
Posted: 1/13/2016 8:17:39 PM
Ask all the Gigolos.

They get paid just fine to be dominated.
 HereComesYourSun
Msg: 150
Posted: 1/13/2016 8:41:58 PM
Too dam lazy....funny.
Ask the gigolos..............funnier
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Do men really like Dominant Women?