Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Australia  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 2FunCoco
Msg: 239
Do men wank?Page 11 of 11    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11)
From America I didn't know what wanking was but when I realized it was ___. I was laughing big time! Love it! Yes, boys, men, and priests wank it. LOL> The word of the day is "wank" and this forum started it! LOL. Another word, do NOT change his sheets in the morning, umm, night either. On second thought, make him do his own bedding!
 ozquofan
Msg: 243
Do men wank?
Posted: 12/15/2012 9:43:29 PM
that was 40 seconds ice.........did it the other day and held on to long,nearly shot myself in the eye
 bigfella51
Msg: 246
Do men wank?
Posted: 12/26/2012 12:48:07 AM
Hello mmachelle,
Depends how old your son is.But when i was a younger man about 11 yrs old ,my father took me away for a father/son overnight camp to the Jenolan Caves for a day together and some time spent getting to know about the birds and the bees.Back in those days my Parents were not too experienced in the facts of life,and how ot tell it.He said to me, dont put your sausage into a girl.Boy how times have changed.Now at 12 years old they are becoming fathers.Maybe yuo have a friend who is a father who could talk to the boy in a manly manner ,but not embarress your son.But stress to him that there will come a time when he will feel aroused in the company of a young lady, and he will develop feelings and desires for her,that will need to be kept under control.In other times , he will want to masturebate, to release his built up Sperm.Or as they say-get the water off his chest.!!
But as you go through life ,there are times when you will need to father a child-or more.Or have a very active sex life with her or his chosen partner/wife. Then when you are about 60 plus-like me, you can't even get an erection, anymore. but the thoughts are still there.
 rockhardwoody
Msg: 247
Do men wank?
Posted: 12/27/2012 9:14:52 PM
i'd tell him to consider bigfella. tell him to take a good hard look and let him know that if he wanks too much or puts his "sausage" where it doesn't belong, he will turn out like bigfella. hardy har har.
 dropbear62
Msg: 248
Do men wank?
Posted: 12/29/2012 9:42:50 PM
u could always get a catholic priest to give him advice , i heard there pretty good at it
Show ALL Forums  > Australia  >